What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

MSNBC and Rachel Maddow :lol:

Just kidding, I lost all respect for her when she was last on the Bill Maher show and she refused to answer a simple, yet telling question.

Boardwalk Empire, that is my show de jur...

Once we catch up on Homeland, we move over to Boardwalk Empire. Both great shows.

The Voice.

What the fuck is Christina wearing? C'mon...you are much cuter than this....

Hahaha...see what I mean? ;)

MSNBC and Rachel Maddow :lol:

Just kidding, I lost all respect for her when she was last on the Bill Maher show and she refused to answer a simple, yet telling question.

Can you PM me what the question was, SR? I haven't watched Bill Maher in a while. Or MSNBC, for that matter.

Watching Monday Night Football, natch. Kansas City is surprisingly hanging tough with Pittsburgh.

Edited by Strider

Search for "Treme" came up empty. Does anyone watch this show on HBO? As a recent subscriber to HBO, I have just discovered this and have only seen maybe four episodes. I like it so far.

Do any of the Katrina survivors/New Orleans residents who are members here watch this show?

Search for "Treme" came up empty. Does anyone watch this show on HBO? As a recent subscriber to HBO, I have just discovered this and have only seen maybe four episodes. I like it so far.

Do any of the Katrina survivors/New Orleans residents who are members here watch this show?

I don't watch the show anymore, jb, but my friend watches it every week and Tivos it for backup just in case.

You should definitely check out "The Wire", which was the previous HBO show by the creators of "Treme". "The Wire" was one of the Top 5 tv shows of all-time, in my opinion. Set in Baltimore, no less. Splendid cast. Incredible writing and storylines.

BD is watching... 'House wife's of Orange County'... How sad is that...LOL

Very very very very VERY SAD! ;)

Oh well...at least it's not the Housewives of Atlanta. That is the bottom of the barrel.

Edited by Strider

You should definitely check out "The Wire", which was the previous HBO show by the creators of "Treme". "The Wire" was one of the Top 5 tv shows of all-time, in my opinion. Set in Baltimore, no less. Splendid cast. Incredible writing and storylines.

I'm currently on my 3rd viewing of "The Wire", that's how good I think it is. I've never known a show with so many great characters.

I watch "Treme" too. It still has that quality, but the subject matter isn't as interesting for me.

Reading some of the IMDB comments on "Treme" I noticed a lot of mention/kudos about "The Wire".

I can't praise "The Wire" enough. This is a classic scene from Season One that won't spoil anything for you if you decide to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8lyda_ZkLQ