To a small elevator,

A fart will find all of us

Sooner or later.

But farts are all bad,

Is simply not true-

We must never forget.......

Good old farts like you!

KB (BOF)

This thread looks like it's a bit...............................SMELLY!!!!............anyway, for the affacinados, there plenty of websites out there to "FART AWAY ON THE THIN ICE OF THE NEW DAY, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! :)

Dedicated to all the farters out there, courtesy of Butthole Surfers! B):blink: :

Ten foot tall and the nurse stuck a needle in my arm

Well Uncle Doc's nurse use a needle with ungodly charm

Walkin' down the hall the dentist loomed through the door

I Saw an X-Ray of a girl passing gas

The one shot theory got a query things got rolling at last

Hey, hey hey daddy, why die in the war

Jesus Hitler Buddha Santa Mary Klaus Barbie (???)

Well Ben got arrested and the sky was the ocean that day

Words got twisted and history didn't know what to say

God dog sex death life and now I'm feeling old

These images were conjured up by talking on the telephone

I Saw an X-Ray of a girl passing gas

Oh my God it seems like just the other day

But it might have been one hundred years before

And I know there is no other way

We only have to wonder what it's for

How about when a little kid is running down the hall, farting with every step? :thumbsup:

Those are called "the walkin' farts" but usaully they apply to grandmas.

Also when somebody farts in one place and then walks to another spot with the fart following behind them is called "tug boat".

Example:

Wow, dude did you just fart?

Oh sorry, I think I tug boated one out of the restroom with me.

When I worked at the supermarket and had to stand for hours at a checkstand and needed to let out a little "pressure" --- I would wait until a really old person was near by and then let it out. I figured most people would immeadiatily blame it on the old guy in the wheelchair.

I know, people go to hell for stuff like that.

An a serious note:

Man Dies from Breathing Own Farts

A terrible diet and room with no ventilation are being blamed for the death of a man who was killed by his own gas. There was no mark on his body but an autopsy showed large amounts of methane gas in his system. His diet had consisted primarily of beans and cabbage (and a couple of other things). It was just the right combination of foods. It appears that the man died in his sleep from breathing the poisonous cloud that was hanging over his bed. Had he been outside or had his windows been opened, it wouldn't have been fatal, but the man was shut up in his near airtight bedroom. According to the article, "He was a big man with a huge capacity for creating 'this deadly gas.'" Three of the rescuers got sick and one was hospitalized."

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny, I still couldn't help myself...lol:whistling: :hysterical:

Beans Beans!

Good for the heart

The more you eat

The more you fart

The more you fart

The better you feel

Eat pork and beans

For every meal

I can`t believe I resorted to potty humor.

This one time (at bandcamp) during my Sophomore year in high school a bunch of us guys were letting "silent but deadly" ones go during class. So, I tried to chip in, but mine didn't come out silent. It was LOUD and I was quite embarrassed because not only was it loud, but I got blamed for all the silent ones.

Fart spelled backward is "traf"

In highschool,when I would casually mention someone "traffed"nobody knew what the hell I was talking about.

Unless they got a whiff and figured my lingo out.

I never told anyone my codeword and nobody ever told me they knew what the hell I was talking about.

Of course,this didn't occur everyday.Maybe once to twice a week,if that.

True story.

An a serious note:

Man Dies from Breathing Own Farts

A terrible diet and room with no ventilation are being blamed for the death of a man who was killed by his own gas. There was no mark on his body but an autopsy showed large amounts of methane gas in his system. His diet had consisted primarily of beans and cabbage (and a couple of other things). It was just the right combination of foods. It appears that the man died in his sleep from breathing the poisonous cloud that was hanging over his bed. Had he been outside or had his windows been opened, it wouldn't have been fatal, but the man was shut up in his near airtight bedroom. According to the article, "He was a big man with a huge capacity for creating 'this deadly gas.'" Three of the rescuers got sick and one was hospitalized."

:blink::blink::blink:

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny, I still couldn't help myself...lol:whistling: :hysterical:

Get ya gas masks out.

When my kid was little, she would fart on the dining room chair with her bare butt, and crack herself up. It had a sharp, percussive sound. When I was a kid, my mom sometimes wore a girdle, and one time she farted in a restaurant- you could hear it coming all the way up that damn girdle like a whistle. The whole family then busted out laughing.

My friend's pit bull used to cut farts and then look at his bunghole with such a surprised expression. :D

My other friend John would be walking and all of a sudden with each step he'd lift his leg and out would come a Vut! Vut! Vut! Vut!

:D

My former female boss used to release short and to the point one's, while I would be having a private business related discussion with her. I think it was her way of coming on to me.

Quite a smelly way too!! :):):)

Archived