• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

the point im making is since youth usually dont vote, and obama has been getting them to vote, it does mean shit, DUDE!!!

if you read my post, I said youth were a new faction of support and that could shift the status quo... its simple, youth wont vote for hill... every GOP will vote mccain just because they hate her... its that simple

I live in her state, she has done shit to fix our economy in upstate NY... I dont know if you are farmiliar with it or not, but the high taxes, failing economy and lack of jobs have gotten worse... when hill came in as Senator, she promissed to fix these things and she hasent.. all because she is a senator here, doesnt mean everyone likes her... she has done shit for us when she said she would help out situation

sorry, but any of the new (or old, from your tone) hate of obama is a pile of dirt compared to the ememies hill has created over the years... 35 years in politics, shes got enough problems for the mccain campaign to get a foothold, exploit it and win the presidency

adding:

oh, by the way... how many user names have you had on this forum, Absolutentonic?

Well do you really think that you can blame all of NY states problems on Hillary. Cmon. What does your boy Obama bring to the table? Already has major issues. Hillary has been around for a long tiime and she is honest and sincere. Go ahead you fink. Make my day.

Hillary has been around for a long tiime and she is honest and sincere. Go ahead you fink. Make my day.

Yet she voted for the War in Iraq and defended it until it became clear to the "American Public" we were lied to.

Me?

A self-appointed "old school republican" who is very moderate, is of an independent mind and can smell the shit of Washington politics and deem it suitable to your backyard's leaky sewage pipe.

What I do know is, this country has been corrupted to the brink of total insurrection by fat bodied pigs, probably of your background. Some people like to throw stones and some like to hurl mountains. If this country will not be hi-jacked from its current trend of sinking in the green-shit of the greed manure that seems to have entrenched all that was once thought as achievable, expect an even bigger change if McCain and his wild brand of "republicans" continue to strip away everything we've built for 232 years.

This country was founded on revolt. Don't think it couldn't happen again if things don't change.

there could be... but not for that reason, IMO... its not just the GOP, its the hypocracy and corruption of the political system in its all together... and hey, the fathers encouraged revolt:

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

maybe its a time for new guards for our future security...? but im not ready to stand up just yet

there could be... but not for that reason, IMO... its not just the GOP, its the hypocracy and corruption of the political system in its all together... and hey, the fathers encouraged revolt:

maybe its a time for new guards for our future security...? but im not ready to stand up just yet

I still believe if Congress continues to do nothing, they all should be removed from office. Minus a handful of decent, intelligent thinkers. Where's Jesse Ventura? haha!

And you're right. I'm not just referring to the GOP. I'm referring to the entire American political machine. Abolish the whole fucking thing and start over.

Well do you really think that you can blame all of NY states problems on Hillary. Cmon. What does your boy Obama bring to the table? Already has major issues. Hillary has been around for a long tiime and she is honest and sincere. Go ahead you fink. Make my day.

lets do it this way... ill say something positive for barack, you say something positive for hillary... lets try to keep this civil and positive before the blood starts right away.... fair?

Barack was agaisnt the war in Iraq from the beginning

and hillary supported the war in Iraq from the beginning....

IMO, that shows Barack has foresight that hillary that dose not have... after the last 8 years, we need a leader with some insight to the future

your turn

Yet she voted for the War in Iraq and defended it until it became clear to the "American Public" we were lied to.

Oh cmon. How could any of us have known at the time, and based on Bush's intelligence, that things were what they were. 9/11 doesnt happen every day. do you think anyone on either side truly knew all the correct answers at that time?? Get fucking real. Give them a break. Even Bush, who I voted against both times, couldnt have known the facts. They are all americans and we are all out for the common good. do you really think that any of them wanted 9/11 to happen>? At the time it seemed that taking out Saddam was the right thing to do. And some good came from iti after all. But of course I agree and always did that Al Quida was always a worse enemy than Iraq. But makke no mistake, Iraq was an enemy. and now Iran is and Afganistan always was and always will be. China is on their way back to being an enemy. fuck them. I wouldnt go there if I were an olympian.

I still believe if Congress continues to do nothing, they all should be removed from office. Minus a handful of decent, intelligent thinkers. Where's Jesse Ventura? haha!

And you're right. I'm not just referring to the GOP. I'm referring to the entire American political machine. Abolish the whole fucking thing and start over.

I agree with that too... but I will say this,

dispite how I feel things could be MUCH better here... i would not want to be anywhere else in the world... I appreciate what I have and it would be a big risk if I decided it needed to be abolished and start over...

adding:

look at what happened to Russia with the Communist revolution... life wasnt much better under stalin then under the Czars even though the people saw communism as an improvement over the monarchy

Oh cmon. How could any of us have known at the time, and based on Bush's intelligence, that things were what they were. 9/11 doesnt happen every day. do you think anyone on either side truly knew all the correct answers at that time?? Get fucking real. Give them a break. Even Bush, who I voted against both times, couldnt have known the facts. They are all americans and we are all out for the common good. do you really think that any of them wanted 9/11 to happen>? At the time it seemed that taking out Saddam was the right thing to do. And some good came from iti after all. But of course I agree and always did that Al Quida was always a worse enemy than Iraq. But makke no mistake, Iraq was an enemy. and now Iran is and Afganistan always was and always will be. China is on their way back to being an enemy. fuck them. I wouldnt go there if I were an olympian.

Bush's intelligence was all fabricated. It didn't exist before his cronies forged documents and embellished scenarios. Read the book "Cobra II" as an example of how our military was at war with Rumsfeld from day 1 with Iraq.

9/11 is the lamest excuse you could have used for Iraq. You sound like everyone else who claims we have to stay in Iraq because Al Qaida is there. THEY WEREN'T BEFORE. Saddam and Al Qaida despised one another. Saddam actually backed our war against them because it would loosen their grip on trying to oust him.

The facts? The fact is Iraq was invaded for oil. Why? We've been doing shady deals with the Saudis for years, trying to net as much income as possible because they have it, and we want it. Iraq was deemed 'unfinished' business by some on the neo-side and was used as a scapegoat for 9/11. Unfortunately for the United States, the war's biggest casualty has been the loss of General Colin Powell's credibility.

No, its fact that time and time again, we as Americans are out for what's best for us, or in most cases, what's best for a few people's bank accounts.

What good has come from Iraq? It was sold on the prospect of paying for itself with all the oil revenue. So far, $0.00 has been paid. Between the money being fishering into private accounts and being smuggled out of the country by any yahoo with a ATV, I'd say that ship has saled. And considering we were warned by Iraq's neighbors prior to the invasion not to go in because: "Saddam poses little thread to anyone. He has a hard enough time controling his own people. If the US invades, it will leave the country in utter civil unrest for decades." Yes, that has happened and will continue.

Iraq was a puppet enemy. Saddam Hussein was controlled by the CIA for most of his reign. He broke ties with us, invaded Kuwait which was a slap in the face to us, so we went after him. Taking him out of power was one of the biggest military blunders in the history of modern warfare.

Afghanistan is our enemy because of our own futile foreign policy. You know why they hate Americans so much?? After the Soviets left and we had been fighting side by side and training all of these Muslim rebels for so long, we had become friendly with them. Promising money, new schools for their children, a huge humanitarian effort and such. What did we give them? The dust from our helicopters taking off and never coming back. We promised them the world and gave them nothing. Gee, I wonder why their pissed.

China is an overblown whale. Eventually, she'll burst from within and will shrink.

I agree with that too... but I will say this,

dispite how I feel things could be MUCH better here... i would not want to be anywhere else in the world... I appreciate what I have and it would be a big risk if I decided it needed to be abolished and start over...

adding:

look at what happened to Russia with the Communist revolution... life wasnt much better under stalin then under the Czars even though the people saw communism as an improvement over the monarchy

There's too many people today. Millions would die whether it was successful or not. The best way to stride to fix things is to shrink the reach of big corporations. Of course doing this means firing a helluva lot of people. It's for the best.

Bush's intelligence was all fabricated. It didn't exist before his cronies forged documents and embellished scenarios. Read the book "Cobra II" as an example of how our military was at war with Rumsfeld from day 1 with Iraq.

9/11 is the lamest excuse you could have used for Iraq. You sound like everyone else who claims we have to stay in Iraq because Al Qaida is there. THEY WEREN'T BEFORE. Saddam and Al Qaida despised one another. Saddam actually backed our war against them because it would loosen their grip on trying to oust him.

The facts? The fact is Iraq was invaded for oil. Why? We've been doing shady deals with the Saudis for years, trying to net as much income as possible because they have it, and we want it. Iraq was deemed 'unfinished' business by some on the neo-side and was used as a scapegoat for 9/11. Unfortunately for the United States, the war's biggest casualty has been the loss of General Colin Powell's credibility.No, its fact that time in and time again, we as Americans are out for what's best for us, or in most cases, what's best for a few people's bank accounts.

What good has come from Iraq? It was sold on the prospect of paying for itself with all the oil revenue. So far, $0.00 has been paid. Between the money being fishering into private accounts and being smuggled out of the country by any yahoo with a ATV, I'd say that ship has saled. And considering we were warned by Iraq's neighbors prior to the invasion not to go in because: "Saddam poses little thread to anyone. He has a hard enough time controling his own people. If the US invades, it will leave the country in utter civil unrest for decades." Yes, that has happened and will continue.

Iraq was a puppet enemy. Saddam Hussein was controlled by the CIA for most of his reign. He broke ties with us, invaded Kuwait which was a slap in the face to us, so we went after him. Taking him out of power was one of the biggest military blunders in the history of modern warfare.

Afghanistan is our enemy because of our own futile foreign policy. You know why they hate Americans so much?? After the Soviets left and we had been fighting side by side and training all of these Muslim rebels for so long, we had become friendly with them. Promising money, new schools for their children, a huge humanitarian effort and such. What did we give them? The dust from our helicopters taking off and never coming back. We promised them the world and gave them nothing. Gee, I wonder why their pissed.

China is an overblown whale. Eventually, she'll burst from within and will shrink.

that pretty much nails it on the head, but I think i can add some more

1. 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia (2 from egypt, 1 each from Jordan and UAE) none were from Iraq. if we were gonna invade anyone, it should have been Saudi Arabia. But we wont touch them since they are our oil bff's. Iraq was in part for bush to make up for his daddy not finishing the job, when we: have momentum, due cause and significat foreign support (whcih we dont have any of the followng right now)

2. basically, our anti-communism policy in the 2nd half of the 1900's allowed for our puppet dictators to become our ememies. we funded Al Quida and specifically Osama Bin Laden when he was fighting the CCCP. look what happened?

There's too many people today. Millions would die whether it was successful or not. The best way to stride to fix things is to shrink the reach of big corporations. Of course doing this means firing a helluva lot of people. It's for the best.

i think its more reset the government then shrink it...

corruption is same if its 1 or 1000 people

hypocracy is the same if its 1 or 1000 people

they follow the one bad apple in the barrell idea... its only takes one to ruin everyone

lets reset the people in our government, a big clean house... keep the laws, the establishment, the principles of our country... but get new people to manage them... we have a good system, just bad people driving it

i think its more reset the government then shrink it...

corruption is same if its 1 or 1000 people

hypocracy is the same if its 1 or 1000 people

they follow the one bad apple in the barrell idea... its only takes one to ruin everyone

lets reset the people in our government, a big clean house... keep the laws, the establishment, the principles of our country... but get new people to manage them... we have a good system, just bad people driving it

A reset of our institutions would be a reset to the America that was once dreamed by our fathers and promised to us all.

Thank you, Bigstick and Zosodude. It's amazing how many people still don't have/grasp the info you have given here. I thought that stuff was common knowledge, but apparently (or impossibly) it's not.

An 85 year old WW2 vet told me he's never seen things so fucked up as they are now. And yes, he did say "fucked up."

i was the one who read your post wrong... I thought you meant it as a bad thing to reset... i apologize for the confusion...

its getting late, and im sure I'll be responding with absolutentonic tomorrow... I'll need the rest

peace

Thank you, Bigstick and Zosodude. It's amazing how many people still don't have/grasp the info you have given here. I thought that stuff was common knowledge, but apparently (or impossibly) it's not.

An 85 year old WW2 vet told me he's never seen things so fucked up as they are now. And yes, he did say "fucked up."

414212bf.jpg

:lol:

glad I can help

I would love to end ignorance and apathy... another way we could fix the gov't, if the people cared and were informed, they just might take the steps to fixing the wrongs in our world

but hey, just add it to the list

The facts? The fact is Iraq was invaded for oil. Why? We've been doing shady deals with the Saudis for years, trying to net as much income as possible because they have it, and we want it. Iraq was deemed 'unfinished' business by some on the neo-side and was used as a scapegoat for 9/11. Unfortunately for the United States, the war's biggest casualty has been the loss of General Colin Powell's credibility.

No, its fact that time and time again, we as Americans are out for what's best for us, or in most cases, what's best for a few people's bank accounts.

I never said we should stay in Iraq. I understand that Afganistan and Iran are the real enemies now. We should boycott the Olympics in China for sure. Not a bad thing getting rid of Saddam. He was trouble. A friend of mine sent me pics today of the fucking Islam bastards marching in the streets of London. Why do the English let them stay? Get rid of them damd it. You Brits who are best freinds must or you will be sorry later. I am of English blood and have never been there. Get rid of them damn it. They wave signs in the streets, they want to kill all of us, get rid of their asses. China is china. and always will be a pain in the ass. They are bastards too.

These last couple of posts just reminds me why god created the United States Marine Corps. They fix the mistakes of hopefully stupid. They are there so we can dream of world peace through diplomatic means, but as usual they have to take care of the garbage.

Marines.jpg

Semper Fi

These last couple of posts just reminds me why god created the United States Marine Corps. They fix the mistakes of hopefully stupid. They are there so we can dream of world peace through diplomatic means, but as usual they have to take care of the garbage.

Marines.jpg

Semper Fi

What does that have to do with the situation in Iraq or Afghanistan or China? I dont get it. Like the military is solving any problems now? right. They are at the mercy of the government. A government in transition and in total mayhem. what the fuck do the god damn Marines have to do with it? Are you a former jarhead? Once a jarhead always a jarhead. If not, please explain.

It's very possible, that Hillary Clinton, which everyone here has counted out, will likely come back and win the nomination. The race if even folks.

McCain is laying quiet.

McCain, who has beaten incredible odds, like coming back from a near bankrupt campaign, and also as someone who survived like 4 airplane crashes, looks like he may be destined to win.

It will get much more interesting.

It's very possible, that Hillary Clinton, which everyone here has counted out, will likely come back and win the nomination. The race if even folks.

McCain is laying quiet.

McCain, who has beaten incredible odds, like coming back from a near bankrupt campaign, and also as someone who survived like 4 airplane crashes, looks like he may be destined to win.

It will get much more interesting.

HI Drunk! Love your work and your posts. You tell it like it is. She is going to beat that prick. Love ya Drunk!!!!

Hey there, the Marines are overrated. They sell their brand based on their dress blue uniform.

I haven't been in their organization, but I have worked with them. I won't criticize them because I like some things about them, however, we don't get enough credit. The US Army Infantry needs to get recognition here as well.

Archived