Jimmy's height

california girl

Jimmy isn't that tall. I remember the last Page/Plant tour ten years ago, and they put out this promo/ad from Best Buy, the sponsors. There was this picture of Jimmy and Robert standing next to each other, and it looks at first that they're the same height. Then you notice Jimmy's standing on a loading ramp raised at an angle, quite funny, really.

I wish I still had a copy of that ad. If anyone has, would you please post it?

Rob is taller than Jimmy. I remember Ev saying that Jimmy was about 5'11 and Rob was probably about 6'1. Bonzo's about the same a Rob and Jonesy is probably about 5'9 or 5'8.5 judging from what he looks like next to the others.

I remember reading some where that Jimmy use to weigh 130 lbs.

My estimate was that Jimmy was something like 5' 11" - 5' 11.5" while Robert 6'' 1". I also gauge their heights against my husband who is 6' 2.5". I think that Robert might have lost some height in recent years. When we saw Robert three years ago (but not standing next to him), at SXSW he seemed to be at least an inch (if not two) shorter than my husband. btw, for those who are interested, Miss Pamela (who is my height) was there too. I think she was in 3 inch heels and standing next to Robert she seemed to be only 4-5 inches shorter than him.

Are you serious? Robert? 6 feet? Can't tell by their pictures. They look the same height.

Well i am 5ft 8 and my Avatar shows Robert tower's over Me.And he is leaning over some . He is definetly over 6 ft

I've stood right in front of them both. I'd say Jimmy is 5' 11" & Robert is btw 6' to 6' 1".

Lucky you! I wish I could have seen Jimmy in person! I have a few things to tell him. Wish I could, though. And, no, it's not any of that I"m-lusting-for-you fan stuff. And not anything bad, either. I'd just like to talk to him as a person, that's all. Not a celebrity, but as a person.

I don't think you tell Jimmy Page anything, I think you listen to what he has to say...

I don't want an argument.

But I think that would depend on what kind of mood he's in. I've heard he's rather shy and quiet, you could end up being the one who does all the talking.

Archived