Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

All so beautiful women...So much beauty still left in this world...

some beautiful women of Mumbai, OH! my beloved India! there is never shortage of beauty in your land.......

Aishwaria Rai

Bipasha Basu

lg_sn5658.jpg

This is the most beautiful women in the universe ever!! She has set the standard of beauty in which all other beauty is measured by...absolutely universal beauty, timeless!!!!!!!!

I think you're in love with Beautiful -- Make-up.......

I would like to see each of theses beauties without ANY make-up,

to see how naturally beautiful they are.

Make-up and air-brush make people appear beautiful enough......

I love natural beauty, wherever I find it..... Always Will !! :D

I would like to see each of theses beauties without ANY make-up,

to see how naturally beautiful they are.

Make-up and air-brush make people appear beautiful enough......

The Rover, in defense of these ladies, all of the these women are quite exceptional...Aishwaria Rai is Miss World, Sushmita Sen is Ms. Universe, and Bipasha Basu is International Ford Contest Model, as for air brushing, this is common practice, even on the ladies pic's posted here, but I agree with you beauty is truly natural....

aishwary1.jpg

670_Bipasha%20Basu2.jpg

934_Sushmita-Sen.jpg

aishwaria1.jpg

Yeah, her hair does not look very good. The top looks sort of like a birds nest or something. She just looks like an everyday girl. If you find her hot that's fine. Who is she anyways? And actress or something?

It's Rachelle Lefevre from the Twilight Movie.

Am I to assume that if one of your friends were to try and set you up with her, you'd turn her down for being to plain looking? :blink:

Edited by Cletus

It's Rachelle Lefevre from the Twilight Movie.

Am I to assume that if one of your friends were to try and set you up with her, you'd turn her down for being to plain looking? :blink:

She does not interest me. She is not my type. I would consider her a 6 out of 10. She looks like the gril next door. I am not really into that.

Hi all,

She does not interest me. She is not my type. I would consider her a 6 out of 10. She looks like the gril next door. I am not really into that.

I'll bet the feeling is mutual,...

Rating someone from a few internet pics,.....that is why your spats,...

Hey,shifty,your not going to get a date with supermodel,and the girl next door is not going to date you,neither ..... :rolleyes:

KB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
brooke_300x500.jpg

Brooke Hogan. Not the prettiest face in the world but WOW what a body. And i think it's hot when women wear their hair up.

She's built sure enough.I bet her old man puts any hardleg in a half nelson who's scoping her out.

spats, I'm with you on women who wear their hair up.That look can get the motor running.

She's built sure enough.I bet her old man puts any hardleg in a half nelson who's scoping her out.

spats, I'm with you on women who wear their hair up.That look can get the motor running.

When women wear their hair in a ponytail or just up it drives me nuts. :P:P:P She is already in my good books if she does that.

You are right, one of the major drawbacks of hooking up with Brooke would be having to put up with her family. That would not be good.