Anyone Attending from US/Canada

KCW

Below (in alphabetical order) is a list of attendees coming in from the US & Canada. Let us know and we'll add your name, city, departure city, date of arrival in London and hotel plans.

I try to update this Initial Post on Page 1 to include the most up-to-date information. Updated at 10:25am, Central (U.S.) Time 12/5/2007 - ~kc

ALLBETSAREOFF - Las Vegas, NV - via "Where's Everyone Coming From?" Thread

ANDYW - Dallas, TX - 12/9 - Hotel International

ASIOUX - Los Angeles - 12/7 - Mayfair/St. James Area (via "Concert Rumor N.Y." Thread)

B9Z43D@O2! - Midland, GA - 12/8

Beverly - Auburn, AL - 12/8

BFDIESEL - Toms River, NJ - 12/9 - Holiday Inn Express near the 02

BLACKDOG1971 - Philadelphia - 12/6 - Sofitel St.James near Piccadilly circus.

BOGGYWITHDEWAINE - Going with VINYLJUNKIE (See Below)

CALZEPFAN - LA - 12/8 - Kensington Hilton

CANUCK22 - British Air #84 - 12/8 - International Hotel/Marsh Wall

CYNDY!!! - San Francisco, California

DIALDUI - Chicago - United Airlines - 12/6 - Picadilly Area - VIP Tickets!

DOUBLEA - North Carolina

DRDAVE - Idaho - 12/8 - Hilton London Heathrow

FSMITH9095 - Philadelphia (via Chicago) - Virgin Atlantic #40 - 12/9 - Marriott/Docklands

FUEL - Calgary

GJD (Brother) - Toronto - 12/8 - Ramada Inn (near O2)

GR3II - Canada - via "Age of People Attending" Thread

GRANDMEAULNE - Quebec - British Air #94 - 12/9

HAWGWASH - Padre Island, TX

HERCKY - Kansas City - 12/8

ICANTQUITYOUBABE - Rochester, NY - via "Age of People Attending" Thread

JIMMYJAM - Hamden, CT - via "Where's Everyone Coming From?" Thread

JJARVIS30 - Toronto - British Air #94 - 12/9

KCW - Fort Worth, TX - 12/8 - American Airlines #78 - International Hotel/Marsh Wall

KEEPACOOLIN'BABY - Edmonton, Alberta - 12/7 - Hotel Crown Plaza St. James

LABRECHE - Montreal - 12/9 - Aleandra Hotel

LEDBAGELZ - New York - 12/8

LEDDY - Travel Lodge/Docklands (from Hants/England)

LEDZEPGIRL - Mississippi (via Chicao) - AA#46 - 12/7 - Edward Hotel (Hyde Park) VIP Guest List!

LISAINCALI - California - British Air - 12/7

MIKESHOE60 - Atlanta - 12/7

MOG - Ohio

MOTHERDAUGHTERSHIP - NYC/FL (via Detroit) - NWA #23 - 12/9 - Ibis in Greenwich

OHIOZEPP - Columbus, OH - 12/8 - Hostel in Greenwich

PAGEFAN1972 - Seattle, WA

POTBOUND - Wash DC - British Air - Flat in Bankside/Southwark Area

RODNEYD - Orange County, CA (via Houston) - 12/7 - Holiday Inn Gatwick - CHELSEA Tickets!

RJSTEW - Calgary, Canada - British Air - 12/9 - International Hotel/Marsh Wall

SAM - Los Angeles, CA - American Airlines #136 - 12/8

SPYWRITER - Fort Lauderdale, Florida

STRYDER1 - Nashville (via Detroit) - NWA #32 - 12/9 - Shaftsbury Premier Paddington (Hyde Park)

STRYDER1978 - Colorado (via Chicago) - 12/7 - Earls Court Area

SUNSETKING - Nashville (via Detroit) - NWA #32 - 12/9 - Shaftsbury Premier Paddington (Hyde Park)

SUPERNAUT - Toronto - 12/8 - International Hotel/Marsh Wall

SUZEPCHICK - New York City

TANGERINE - California

TANGERINEMAN - Montreal, Quebec - British Air #94 - 12/9

TOM S. - Daytona Beach, FL - Club Quarters at St Pauls

VINYLJUNKIE - Halifax (via Toronto) - 12/8 - Air Canada #848 - Novatel (near O2)

VINZEP - Chicago - 12/8 - Oxford Circus area.

WEARNNTEARN - Los Angeles - 12/9 - Hotel Near O2

WHYALLA - Nottingham, England - Staying at Novatel, Greenwich (near O2)

WILLIBEE70 - Missouri (via Chicago) - 12/6

ZEP41 - Cleveland, OH - 12/6

ZEPBOOTMAN - Marietta, GA - 12/9

ZOSOTATT (w/Wife) - Toronto - 12/7 - Air Canada #848 - Trafalgar Square Area

Looks like there are a few of us attending the concert from North America. We are flying from Dallas/Fort Worth and arrive in London the morning of December 8th. Any others?!?

I'm heading to London on 7 December from Colorado! Staying in Earl's Court area. I'm looking for other Zep fans to hit a pub or two on the nights before the show!

Are you flying in directly from Denver? We're staying at The International Hotel at Canary Wharf. A Pub Crawl would be a perfect start!

I'm heading to London on 7 December from Colorado! Staying in Earl's Court area. I'm looking for other Zep fans to hit a pub or two on the nights before the show!

Long story, but I'm flying Des Moines/Chicago/London...will arrive in London Friday morning!

The research I've done says there's a pretty good pub just south of the O2 called Pilot Inn. Ales and service are great, but the food isn't all that!

I also plan to hit a pub in Earl's Court which is supposed to be one of the best in London called The King's Head.

Any other suggestions on a meet-up, I'm all ears!

Long Stories always make the best stories! Love to hear the extended version over a pint! Love to meet a fellow "travel-at-all-costs-to-see-the-best FAN"!

Long story, but I'm flying Des Moines/Chicago/London...will arrive in London Friday morning!

The research I've done says there's a pretty good pub just south of the O2 called Pilot Inn. Ales and service are great, but the food isn't all that!

I also plan to hit a pub in Earl's Court which is supposed to be one of the best in London called The King's Head.

Any other suggestions on a meet-up, I'm all ears!

There is another thread in this forum about people who have tickets: http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?showtopic=59

Perhaps you can all meet up before and/or after the show and represent the LZ.com. I know there are people from zep forums (some here who are also members of those boards) who will be there....should be loads of fun...wish I could be there with you in person but I'll be there in spirit. :)

Perhaps you can all meet up before and/or after the show and represent the LZ.com. I know there are people from zep forums (some here who are also members of those boards) who will be there....should be loads of fun...wish I could be there with you in person but I'll be there in spirit. :)

Thanks for the info! I was trying to find out others who may be on planes flying to London. We may start the pub crawl on the plane! Always great to find other intrepid travelers! And we'll definitely raise a toast to your spirit, and, wish you were there in person, too! ~kc

There is another thread in this forum about people who have tickets: http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?showtopic=59

Hey KCW we are also staying at the the International Maybe a few pints!

Hi folks....there is a 'Zeppelin Party' taking place on Sunday November 9th 7.00 till late at a traditional British pub, it's organized by Zepp fans. looks pretty cool and informal....places are limited so drop them an email soon.......details @

http://theledzeppelinparty.blog.com/

Hope to cya there :)

Vinyljunkie & Supernaut - are you two on the same flight?

~kc

hey all, leaving originally from Halifax but plane to London leaving Toronto Friday Dec7th arriving Saturday morning Air Canada flight 848. ANyone on this flight??

Hi folks....there is a 'Zeppelin Party' taking place on Sunday November 9th 7.00 till late at a traditional British pub, it's organized by Zepp fans. looks pretty cool and informal....places are limited so drop them an email soon.......details @

http://theledzeppelinparty.blog.com/

Hope to cya there :)

WOW...thanks for the info! That is exactly what I was looking for! Hopefully they have room for one more (I e-mailed them this morning!)

Hi from rural Ontario Canada:

I won't be going...but I hope there will be some news on MUCH MUSIC, CTV, CBC, Global and I can also receive the BBC...

If I hear a local station is playing Zep tunes that day I'll have the radio cranked!!!!!!! Hey...I just got an idea...I think I will suggest that to my area rock station!!!!

Juliet

PS RURAL ZEP FANS ROCK!!!!!!! :D

I live here in the UK. My brother is flying in from Toronto on 08/12. staying in London Sunday at the Ramada Hotel - Close to the 02 - were up for the party and few drinks with fellow golden ticket holders!

That Toronto/London route is going to be popular! Good Info on Location, etc., THANKS!

~kc

I live here in the UK. My brother is flying in from Toronto on 08/12. staying in London Sunday at the Ramada Hotel - Close to the 02 - were up for the party and few drinks with fellow golden ticket holders!

Archived