Which famous people will be there?

^ He did "Come With Me" because the record company said you could make alot of money doing a remake of a classic with wasted lyrics over it.

Maybe P. Diddy is just a fan of Led Zeppelin and loves that song.

Many artists has covered Led Zep songs, remember the Econium CD? There's another Led Zep tribute CD coming along the way too.

Rapper Sean P. Diddy Combs will probably be there, he is a huge Zeppelin fan remember he remade "Kashmir" into a "Come With Me" remake when he was Puff Daddy at the time.

As I heard it he knew Kashmir, but he didn't know who recorded it!

He had to be told it was a Zeppelin song.

I really couldn't care less what celebs are in the crowd. It was the same with Cream...loads of famous people, but all I was interested in were the three guys on stage.

He's not famous outside of France but Guillaume Durand is a journalist/tv host in France. He presents a cultural tv show. He's a major Led Zeppelin fan. He talks about them on every occasion he gets. He saw them when he was young and loves Jimmy. Jimmy came several times on his show. He's a REAL fan and said recently that Jimmy invited him. He's not some celebrity who's gonna be there just cuz its the cool place to be this December...like Kate Moss and co. :angry:

He's not famous outside of France but Guillaume Durand is a journalist/tv host in France. He presents a cultural tv show. He's a major Led Zeppelin fan. He talks about them on every occasion he gets. He saw them when he was young and loves Jimmy. Jimmy came several times on his show. He's a REAL fan and said recently that Jimmy invited him. He's not some celebrity who's gonna be there just cuz its the cool place to be this December...like Kate Moss and co.

:blink:

Kate Moss is gonna be there? holy shit.

I really couldn't care less what celebs are in the crowd. It was the same with Cream...loads of famous people, but all I was interested in were the three guys on stage.

I agree.

If I was there at the show, I wouldn't care if I ran into some celebrity if I saw someone famous there.

I'd be paying more attention to the band Led Zeppelin on stage.

You would think the celebrities there seeing the show would think the same, they probably don't want to waste time getting autographs and picture taken with fans when they want to see the show themselves.

Trust me, during when Led Zep is performing on stage, the audience won't be talking to each other, they're eyes are going to be glued to the stage cheering for Led Zep!

Was listening to Carol Miller the other night. For those of you who do not know her, she is a long time DJ on NY radio, (also on Sirius radio) and a huge Zeppelin freak. She has an incredible source of information over the years and as big of a fan as you can possibly be. To my shock and amazement she hinted the other night she does not have a ticket. This women deserves to be their. So with those who need a buddy seat, contact her maybe? You couldn't ask for a better fan. Here is her email...

cmiller@sirius-radio.com

On Simon Mayo's show on BBC Radio 5 Live this afternoon he had the odious Jeremy Clarkson on as a guest. He confirmed he is going - he got his ticket from 'The Sun's' editor, who isn't a fan. He said there were 'only' 100 press tickets issued.

Also on the same show was regular Friday presenter, Film reviewer Mark Kermode, who mentioned that he too was going! However he was keen to point out that his wife had got lucky in the ballot (3rd round!).

I am sure Metallica will be there or at least Hetfield and Hammett. They are huge fans (Page is Hammett's idol along with Hendrix) not to mention that Jimmy went to Metallica's show in London this past summer so I would be willing to bet they will go see Zeppelin.

I am sure Metallica will be there or at least Hetfield and Hammett. They are huge fans (Page is Hammett's idol along with Hendrix) not to mention that Jimmy went to Metallica's show in London this past summer so I would be willing to bet they will go see Zeppelin.

Hammet saw them in '77!

Archived