Which famous people will be there?

there'll be plenty of w**kers there who've suddenly decided its the place to be seen at...and as for that tosspot clarkson,i remember him saying he was always more of a who fan than zep....i hope his gas guzzling tossermobile breaks down on the way with only a copy of "it's hard" to listen to while he waits for the aa!and eminence front jumps...lol

I dunno! I just said that cuz she does seem to want to be seen at all the 'cool' events, ya know!?

She needs some food shoved down that throat, perhaps one of the guys can buy her a sandwich afterwards during the afterparty :P (that is, if she's even going).

And to the person who asked, I don't know about Kate Moss, but, and surprisingly I might add, Jessica Simpson is a pretty big fan of Zeppelin's, I saw an interview once on Much More Music here in Canada a couple years back, says the TSRTS version of SIBLY makes her cry, so i'd say she's deserving.

Well lets see,

Mick Jagger (he said in an interview that he would probably go)

That guy from Kingdom Come (he at least ought to pay for a ticket after lifting Kashmir)

Allison Krauss?

Cheech & Chong (he's out of jail, right?)

The CEO of Hilton Hotels (Yeah I know Zep was banned for life, but c'mon, Paris Hilton has done more monetary damage to them than could ever be caused by a single samurai sword)

Dhani Harrison (George's son. George was a friend of the group and it would be nice if he was there).

there'll be plenty of w**kers there who've suddenly decided its the place to be seen at...and as for that tosspot clarkson,i remember him saying he was always more of a who fan than zep....i hope his gas guzzling tossermobile breaks down on the way with only a copy of "it's hard" to listen to while he waits for the aa!and eminence front jumps...lol

You think it will be any different throughout a tour? It was the same story on the first

leg of Page/Plant '95. Now, just add 15,000 cellphones to that.

PARIS HILTON CONFIRMED

I assume, she'll be attending the after-party, with her connections and all...

http://www.pr-inside.com/hilton-to-attend-...gig-r340134.htm

Socialite PARIS HILTON has flown to the U.K. to watch legendary rockers LED ZEPPELIN take to the stage for their reunion concert.

The 26-year-old will join her boyfriend, Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos, at London's O2 Arena on Monday (10Dec07) night when the band reform to pay tribute to their late friend and Atlantic Records founder, Ahmet Ertegun.

According to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, the couple have planned a romantic break in the British capital after attending the show.

Nicholas Cage, I presume is a Zeppelin fan.... in the movie "The Rock" that he was the star in, along with Sir Sean Connery, Zeppelin was mentioned, as where "he met their mother", or someething like that.... anyway... I suspect that Nicky is a Zep fan ! ! !

Also, I would suspect that avowed Zeppelin fan, Shaun White, the "Flying" Tomato, the kid from America that won the Snowboarding Gold Medal for the Men's Halfpipe in the last Winter Olympics in the Men's Halfpipe, has the connections to get in to see the show as well....

And Roy Harper

And Lori Maddox.... for 'ol Times Sake. :)

And what about good 'ol Martha Quinn.... she was always sweet on the boys.. B)

PARIS HILTON CONFIRMED

I assume, she'll be attending the after-party, with her connections and all...

http://www.pr-inside.com/hilton-to-attend-...gig-r340134.htm

Socialite PARIS HILTON has flown to the U.K. to watch legendary rockers LED ZEPPELIN take to the stage for their reunion concert.

The 26-year-old will join her boyfriend, Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos, at London's O2 Arena on Monday (10Dec07) night when the band reform to pay tribute to their late friend and Atlantic Records founder, Ahmet Ertegun.

According to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, the couple have planned a romantic break in the British capital after attending the show.

:hysterical: HAHA wow, only so much I can take before I laugh, this is funny, oh wow :hysterical: Paris Hilton going to see Led Zeppelin's reunion.

:duel:

:hysterical: HAHA wow, only so much I can take before I laugh, this is funny, oh wow :hysterical: Paris Hilton going to see Led Zeppelin's reunion.

:duel:

I'm not Paris's defender.... but, she's Hot, and I think that Jimmy and boys would be happy to have Paris Hilton in attendance ! Why wouldn't someone as notable as PH not like Led Zeppelin??

But, go ahead and laugh.... seriously.. :mellow:

I'm not Paris's defender.... but, she's Hot, and I think that Jimmy and boys would be happy to have Paris Hilton in attendance ! Why wouldn't someone as notable as PH not like Led Zeppelin??

But, go ahead and laugh.... seriously..

It's just that I never imagined it, i'm 16 and all I hear is Paris's exposed vagina this, and Paris is going to jail that on tv and shit, it's just weird seeing somebody from my generation, like Paris Hilton going to a Zeppelin concert, but at least it attracts more attention to this concert, and who knows, she might be a Zeppelin fan, although i'll bet if anyone is it's her boyfriend or perhaps dad didn't get a ticket and asked her to get in and tell him all the details

"Most people are inside the arena now, waiting to see the opening acts at this Ahmet Ertegun tribute concert. We’ve been hearing that among the guests expected are Sir Paul McCartney, Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher, Chic legend Nile Rodgers and Foo Fighters frontman and Zep fanatic Dave Grohl. This is the man who recently reviewed the band's new Best Of 'Mothership' for our mag, and gave it the perfect 10."

But, go ahead and laugh.... seriously.. :mellow:

i agreed she is HOTT! but at the same time, Jimmy would look at Robert, Jason, and John Paul and say "what the fuck?"

Archived