Gene SImmons and Paul Stanley

Vince Mcmahon

Ron Jeremy

Brian Setzer

Nigel Kennedy

Jack Black

Garth Brooks

and all those punk rockers who hated Zeppelin in their hey day

Dave Grohl will definitely be there 'cause all Grohl has been talking about lately is the Led Zep reunion so he will be there indeed!

Also don't forget that Ann Wilson from Heart has a love for Zeppelin too, so she might be there in the audience to watch the show for fun too.

Lastly, don't forget Alison Krauss. Even if she doesn't perform with Led Zep for one song, we all know she'll be there to see the show anyways.

Dave Grohl will definitely be there 'cause all Grohl has been talking about lately is the Led Zep reunion so he will be there indeed!

Also don't forget that Ann Wilson from Heart has a love for Zeppelin too, so she might be there in the audience to watch the show for fun too.

Lastly, don't forget Alison Krauss. Even if she doesn't perform with Led Zep for one song, we all know she'll be there to see the show anyways.

As for Heart, on their message board, their assistant confirmed that they will be in attendance at the show. :)

I imagine there will be a lot of famous faces there....actors, actresses, musicians.....but now matter the star wattage, their presence will not detour attention from the mighty Zep!!!! :D

Yeah, try telling that to Dave Grohl or Jack White. :lol:

Well at least they are musically deserving of hearing Led Zeppelin.

I'm not sure what "musically deserving" means exactly but I'd rather one of them take my ticket than Lindsay Lohan if you know what I mean...

Has White mentioned anything about going?

Archived