End Of Krause Tour

I would like to know if the Plant Krause Tour Officially ENDS on July 19,2008?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist and of course I'm rooting for even the slightest possibility.

But I do find it odd that there are no other dates past MID summer... Most touring acts if they are already out on the road try to book through August and September.

The "RUMOR" has always been that a block of space at the Garden has been reserved Late September Early October .. and that an Unknown client has control over the dates.

I've searched all over to see if the Krause tour continues past the 19th of July ( Perhaps in europe ) and have found no information.

I know what Plant has said, but his main point was that NOTHING will distract from his current tour with Alison.

Now that this is over .... If there's "ANY" hope we will find out for sure within 3 weeks.

I still have Hope... what else can I do.

Anyone who knows of Krause dates AFTER July 19.. please let me know.

I never thought they would "TOUR" ... I always thought there was a slight chance for a FEW .. very FEW select shows..

We shall see.

Oh and Since we're dealing in rumor and dreams and wishes..

Although the CULT opener Rumor sounds great <g> ... why not go for broke and have AC/DC open up for Zeppelin and then we can have Janis, Jimi and Jim come out for the encore and reveal their whereabouts for the last 30 years while Bruce Lee does a flying roundhouse to Milton Berle..

LOL -- I know it's not funny.. but I get my kicks hehehe

Late September Early October are for a sports event the last I heard.

I just did a search on the garden website for ALL Events which includes sporting events.

And there is NOTHING booked at the garden from Madonna's last date on October 12th, 2008 up until the NEW KIDS on the Block Reunion on October 27th, 2008.

The Garden is COMPLETELY Unbooked... Nothing

This was always the rumor.. If they are getting back together it will begin with a date or DATES right there.

Been the rumor going around for 6-8 months now... and Plant would always deny any reunion up until the KRAUSE Tour was over.

We'll find out what's really going on within 2-3 weeks... I really find Plant's interview at halftime of the Knicks game last year extremely fishy because he's probably attended 100 events of that nature denying interviews every time.

Go watch it on You tube and see what the guy says.

It's fishy alright... if you haven't seen it... go see it and tell me THAT doesn't make you think they are going to play there <g>

I just did a search on the garden website for ALL Events which includes sporting events.

And there is NOTHING booked at the garden from Madonna's last date on October 12th, 2008 up until the NEW KIDS on the Block Reunion on October 27th, 2008.

The Garden is COMPLETELY Unbooked... Nothing

This was always the rumor.. If they are getting back together it will begin with a date or DATES right there.

Been the rumor going around for 6-8 months now... and Plant would always deny any reunion up until the KRAUSE Tour was over.

We'll find out what's really going on within 2-3 weeks... I really find Plant's interview at halftime of the Knicks game last year extremely fishy because he's probably attended 100 events of that nature denying interviews every time.

Go watch it on You tube and see what the guy says.

It's fishy alright... if you haven't seen it... go see it and tell me THAT doesn't make you think they are going to play there <g>

Well, let's see. Before he appeared at the Garden with Alison Krauss he went there to see....a basketball game. So maybe there will be....another basketball game.

Right now I'm willing to bet that PLANT Doesn't know himself if he's going to do the Gig.

He probably told Jimmy... let's wait and see how I feel... Jimmy will give him a week after the 19th ... and he'll call him and we'll see how it goes.

the HUGE blockbuster multi hundreds of million dollar tour was NOT Going to happen anyway.

We all knew this so when that was turned down , nobody was surprised....

And we all knew Plant would commit to nothing until he was done with the Krause tour.

Now that is ending and we shall find out the truth.

Jimmy and John are all for it.. Let's see if Plant wants to do it or not... we shall see.. but don't expect a 100 shows in arenas all across the country... They'll play very FEW shows if they decide to do it in only a handful of venues.

The NBA season began last year on NOVEMBER 2nd 2007..

The 2008/2009 Schedule has not been released.... Robert Plant has attended hundreds of events over the past 10 years and you don't see him appearing on news stations granting HALFTIME Center Court Interviews.

Get real... the reason plant gave the Interview was to Dip his toes in the Water of the Garden yet again... He may not have made up his mind but if he WAS NOT Thinking about playing the garden again.. he would not have given the interview.

Especially not at halftime... at CENTER COURT with the Garden PA system playing ZEPPELIN songs in the background.

Get real.. and Nobody's hounding anybody ... if the guy doesn't want to perform let him go put the Druids cloak on and imitate ZoSo ... it's not going to be the end of the world.

But there's a 50/50 chance he plays again with zeppelin in the US as of this very moment.

And that's much higher than it has been in almost 25 years so that's kewl.

I would like to know if the Plant Krause Tour Officially ENDS on July 19,2008?

Anyone who knows of Krause dates AFTER July 19.. please let me know.

I never thought they would "TOUR" ... I always thought there was a slight chance for a FEW .. very FEW select shows..

We shall see.

Well, there still is the St. Louis, MO date that was rescheduled to September 24, 2008 for Plant/Krause tour. It is still going on as far as I know, I have tickets from the original date (June 19, 2008) that will be honored for the Sept. date. I am wondering though if this date will be cancelled since they wrap up on July 19th. Why would they go back on the road for one date in St. Louis, MO? I have a feeling it is gonna get cancelled although I hope it doesn't. I was very disappointed when they rescheduled the June date less than one week from the day of the concert to move it to Sept and add another night so they could film a dvd only to be notified two weeks later that the second date in Sept. isn't happening nor the fliming of the dvd either. Many people were pretty pissed off about this since it is messing with peoples vacation time and stuff since the concert dates (both times) are scheduled mid week.

Robert Plant has attended hundreds of events over the past 10 years and you don't see him appearing on news stations granting HALFTIME Center Court Interviews.

He just wanted to watch the game. So they were chomping at the bit and couldn't wait to interview him, and he was his usual gracious self. I would hesitate to read too much into that.

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but I seriously don't think that Robert Plant is waffling at all about his future plans. He knows exactly what he has planned or not planned. He is just not sharing with the rest of the world. When he wants us to know he will.

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but I seriously don't think that Robert Plant is waffling at all about his future plans. He knows exactly what he has planned or not planned. He is just not sharing with the rest of the world. When he wants us to know he will.

he is also one to change on a dime. he scrapped out the japanese leg of page/plant in 98...

They're playing the SXSW Festival in TX in Sept and a festival in San Francisco in October.

Jason also has extensive tour commitments thru the Autumn.

It's actually Austin City Limits in September (SXSW is held in March). There's also the rescheduled St. Louis date that month but seems that's it. Not sure the SF date is still confirmed.

Plant from an interview last week on Zeppelin reunion:

“I wouldn’t subscribe to that,” he says wearily. “You know, I work and work and work and work and work, and I have good intentions. And sometimes, it’s very simple, the way the media will manipulate an idea or a story. In the end, a lot of artists are moved into spaces they do not need to go by the force of others’ opinions. Every dog has his day. I had a wonderful time with the guys in December. But right now, this is what I’m doing, and it’s spectacular and a joy. In my time and my career, joy is the greatest commodity that I have.”

I read somewhere that Plant and Krauss are supposedly planning dates in 2009 in the Holland, Austria areas. Tickets are rumored to go on sale in December 2008. I did not save the link to the article so I cannot provide it at this time. I don't know if this true or just more hearsay.

“I wouldn’t subscribe to that,” he says wearily. “You know, I work and work and work and work and work, and I have good intentions. And sometimes, it’s very simple, the way the media will manipulate an idea or a story. In the end, a lot of artists are moved into spaces they do not need to go by the force of others’ opinions. Every dog has his day. I had a wonderful time with the guys in December. But right now, this is what I’m doing, and it’s spectacular and a joy. In my time and my career, joy is the greatest commodity that I have.”

:rolleyes:

And it's this joy that creates happiness for those who listen to this modern minstrel.

Good for you Robert. Everyone should follow their path, and whatever it is that keeps them happy.

And BTW.....we have EVERY size venue here you could possibly imagine, so... a, Don't forget us this time round, K? heheheheh.... :D

AK has said that Union Station are all committed to get back together in 2009. She has also said that she wants to do more with RP. I wouldn't doubt if she does both, and there is no reason RP can't do something w/ AK and Zep. I thought RP sounded great at the 02 and I have seen him a lot in the 90's, and he sounded way better at the 02. I have no doubt he can do it now, but will he? I am positive he is sick of Zep questions, but if he really want to put that to rest, he should give definitive answers!! Oh ya never know and maybe and whatever just fuel the fire and speculation. if you really don't ever want to play in Zep again, just say NEVER!!!! then you won't have to answer anymore questions and that will be enough for true Zep fans, painful and sad, but enough. I still think they may do some one off charity type shows, because I think they really owe at least one show to the US, this is where they really got big and enjoyed their debauchery!! Personally I would love to see them do VH1 rock Honors, because they should be honored above all other rock bands!!!

Thank you for this quote.

Yes I was Sad to find the Plant Krause Website Myself to find some fall dates posted.

There seems to be a 2 month layoff and then they are playing some very small shows from 9/23 to 10/05....

Hey I have admittedly rooted to find a conspiracy where I'm sure none exists...

But you could always tell this tale... I've always said Zep should not play AGAIN 'on tour' without NEW Material .... So perhaps if Robert is really into doing something...

He and the boys are going to be sitting down in the studio from August 1 to Sep 15...

Not completely crazy and they are going to see what comes out of it.

Perhaps.. Perhaps not.

I just always felt RESPECT for the bands wishes to not revive the band due to Bonzo's passing, but I also completely understand why that objection goes out the window when it's Bonzo's own BLOOD doing the Fill in...

I can understand Plant's desire to move forward and not in some way "Sell Out" on his past success at the risk of damaging in HIS OWN MIND his artistic integrity..

But to be completely honest , and Plant has every right to do what he wishes but to simply just Blow off what Page and Paul Jones OBVIOUSLY Want to do is just wrong.

I can see them coming to a happy medium between Page's willingness to Roll out the full blown tour and Plants desire to not play ANY Shows...

I can totally see them playing just a FEW select shows at a High Ticket.... and nothing in the Krause tour discourages that thinking.

I just think Plant is being a Little silly at this point... Just play the shows... Before YOU get to a point in your life where you don't even have the option.

Plant's just being silly. Play the SHOWS.

Archived