y'know you're a zep-freak when....

:hysterical: That made me laugh so much. Did you make those yourself or did you just find them?

You know when you're a zep-freak when you spend endless hours watching them live and you watch their DVDs too many times/over and over again and you know them alittle too well :rolleyes:

you have four plants in your room and each is named after a member of the band (one plant is simply named 'plant')

when someone is at a parking meter and you hear them say 'i have NO QUARTERs' you giggle

you search for zeppelin records at thrift shops and laugh when you see flowery, percy-esque blouses hanging in the racks for ladies' clothing

...when like today my pc at work went completely beserk and what good timing!

The pc assistance guy was right there at our office checking out all our computers.

Everything was fine when all of a sudden it just went crazy, I couldn't log on in the internet, I couldn't open our operational programme, my e-mail wasn't working, nothing! Just gone mad!

And bam! it froze up just right there on my desktop screen, to be precise on this mega full sized Jimmy's picture!

I cried for help, and the guy came to my desk to check it. He did everything possible to fix the problem and everytime he tried to log off , the pc would freeze up there with my desktop theme (Jimmy's) on . :bagoverhead::blush::blush: Nice desktop picture, I must say :D

Anyway, the guy kept working on it for a while but no luck, he simply couldn't fix it and there he was..J.immy stuck there on my screen! To make a joke I just said to him " Maybe my pc doesn't like this new desktop picture I put on, but he has no chance "...

The assistance guy just smiled politely but he didn't take the joke( :angry: )and then after sorting out a few things, he just said: "I think your pc memory is running low. Your screensaver and pictures folder have too many files that your pc can handle!!! :bagoverhead: ....Then he checked some of my pics folders :blush: and I was looking at him and saw that he's was nodding his head like :rolleyes:

Perfect! What a day!

After jamming out to Led Zeppelin at home, you have to straighten all the pictures on your walls that are askew from the loudness! LOL! This happens everytime at my house. :D

Another funny note, whenever I play Led Zeppelin two of my Westies (dogs) start acting wild and rowdy. I do believe they like Led Zeppelin too!

...when like today my pc at work went completely beserk and what good timing!

The pc assistance guy was right there at our office checking out all our computers.

Everything was fine when all of a sudden it just went crazy, I couldn't log on in the internet, I couldn't open our operational programme, my e-mail wasn't working, nothing! Just gone mad!

And bam! it froze up just right there on my desktop screen, to be precise on this mega full sized Jimmy's picture!

I cried for help, and the guy came to my desk to check it. He did everything possible to fix the problem and everytime he tried to log off , the pc would freeze up there with my desktop theme (Jimmy's) on . :bagoverhead::blush: Nice desktop picture, I must say

Anyway, the guy kept working on it for a while but no luck, he simply couldn't fix it and there he was..J.immy stuck there on my screen! To make a joke I just said to him " Maybe my pc doesn't like this new desktop picture I put on, but he has no chance "...

The assistance guy just smiled politely but he didn't take the joke( :angry: )and then after sorting out a few things, he just said: "I think your pc memory is running low. Your screensaver and pictures folder have too many files that your pc can handle!!! :bagoverhead: ....Then he checked some of my pics folders :blush: and I was looking at him and saw that he's was nodding his head like :rolleyes:

Perfect! What a day!

:lol::lol: :lol:

I had a similar experience: last summer my laptop burned out so my husband took it to our PC maven to have the files on the hard drive retrieved and saved for transfer to the new laptop. The humiliation came because I didn't just have work files on there - I had all sorts of Zep stuff on there too - pics, memories, diary entries I was transcribing, video clips, etc. Now I am so embarrassed that I won't deal with the guy (who must have seen everything) - if something needs to be done on one of the PCs, I send my husband. :bagoverhead:

I had all sorts of Zep stuff on there too - pics, memories, diary entries I was transcribing, video clips, etc.

Diary entries! :o That could be seriously dangerous, MSG!

I still have a TOP SECRET file under my Zep folder, but everytime I add something new to it I will also save it to a disc later and then delete the entry on my laptop, so basically if something ever happens to my laptop.. well, I am pretty safe from any sort of :bagoverhead::blush: ...the assistance guy will only find a folder named LZ TOP SECRET sure...but completely blank! :P

Diary entries! :o That could be seriously dangerous, MSG!

I still have a TOP SECRET file under my Zep folder, but everytime I add something new to it I will also save it to a disc later and then delete the entry on my laptop, so basically if something ever happens to my laptop.. well, I am pretty safe from any sort of :bagoverhead::blush: ...the assistance guy will only find a folder named LZ TOP SECRET sure...but completely blank! :P

:lol: That's very clever! I put mine in a Word doc and then password protect the doc. :D

Yes, diary entries can be seriously dangerous! :ph34r:

you know you're a zep freak when...

-you have jimmy page's symbol tattooed on both knees.

(so that it looks like you are a coven whenever you drop the kids off at the pool)

-you fly the zeppelin flag on flag day.

-the breakfaxt cereal you eat is called "presence puffs".

-you play "in my time of dying" extremely loud outside whenever a pet dies.

-you've been arrested 16 times for punching everyone who has ever said "plant can't hit the notes anymore, man" to your face.

-you burned a pile of kingdom come albums in david coverdales' driveway.

-you write jaunty, smug, smartass stuff on dumb threads like this.....

Y'know you're a Zep freak when........

You're on a date with a guy you just met, and the subject of birthdays comes up. The guy says that his birthday is January 9th, and you say:

Wow- you have the same birthday as Jimmy Page!!!

True story- and I married him 18 months later. :)

:cheer: I'd have the same reaction :lol:

:thumbsup:

• You make everyone stop talking when Jimmy comes on the Q and says "Hi, this is Jimmy Page and you're listening to Q104"

I do that every time. Or with my favorite local radio station they always have "Hello this is Robert Plant, and Jimmy Page, of Led Zeppelin." And every time I'm like yes!

I do that every time. Or with my favorite local radio station they always have "Hello this is Robert Plant, and Jimmy Page, of Led Zeppelin." And every time I'm like yes!

does anyone know where I can hear that kinda stuff? like the Q104.

Is there a site on the internet? here in brazil we don't have that :(

thanks (:

Archived