IF LED ZEPPELIN DECIDES TO TOUR THE WHOLE WORLD IN 2009, WHAT CITY AND COUNTRY SHOULD THE BAND START FIRST?

Given 2009 would be 30 years after their REAL first WORLD tour of '69 and that a '09 tour would be a reunion it would seem fitting to redo the '69 in the exact same intinerary.

The Fillmore's no longer exist and I think if they played the Whiskey they'd bring about a second riot on Sunset Strip! :lol:

I don't care if it's the North Pole, as long as they do it. I would go wherever they go and if was a world tour I would definitely go to as many places as I could afford.

How's it going "Deborah J?" I hope all is well with you and your son. I hear ya, I would travel to go see the mighty LED ZEPPELIN anywhere! Thanks for your comment and ROCK ON!

A free concert in Central Park on the Great Lawn. It would be utter madness!!

How's it going "Dharmabum?" I hope all is well with you. It would be TOTAL MADNESS!!!!!! If LED ZEPPELIN gave a free concert in Central Park on the great lawn, there would be MILLIONS of people flocking to New York from all over the world. I hope Central Park can hold millions of people or else there is going be a great catastrophe on our hands. Thanks for your comment and ROCK ON!

The Fillmore's no longer exist and I think if they played the Whiskey they'd bring about a second riot on Sunset Strip! :lol:

How's it going "Evster" my buddy? I hope all is well with you. I always enjoyed hanging out at the Whiskey, I also witnessed a few riots at the sunset strip. Those were the days. If ZEPPELIN played any venues on the strip now such as the Whiskey, a big riot is guaranteed for all! ROCK ON my friend!

Its time for me to get back to the bartender and order another mixed drink. I'll be talking to you later. ROCK ON!

• 2 weeks later...

Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park New York. Kinda biased cuz i live in that general area.

How's it going "mariol" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope that the week has treated all of you well. Its already going to be F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!!! The month of August is about to come to an end while new beginnings and challenges await many of us around the corner in September. Sorry that I have been a way from the Forum, I really got pretty busy during the last two weeks but things are now looking pretty good now. What REALLY surprised me when I logged on was THE CHANGES ON THE FORUM! WOW! What a difference, I think that the Forum staff (Administrators) did a great job! Ok,enough of that!

"mariol," if they want to begin in your town,I'll still buy tickets to go see them there. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

LZ should open the tour at the Acropolis in Athens, Greece and end things at Madison Square Garden in NYC.

How's it going "Arlington?" I hope all is well with you. I would also like to welcome you to the Forum. Athens, Greece, isn't that the city where the Olympics began? Maybe there should be a Rock n' Roll Olympics! Ha Ha! ROCK ON!

They should most definatley start in Chicago so I could see the opening day :D

How's it going "LedZeppe75?" I hope all is well with you. If they started in Chicago, I would buy a ticket and go see them there. I've always like Chicago, home of the world's most famous notorious gangsters ever! I read a lot of deep shit on Al Capone, and despite what has been written about him through the years, he is the most friendliest violent person that you could ever meet and yet, had such a very strong personality that would contribute in making Capone the most powerful gangster the world has ever seen. Sometimes I truly feel that Tony Montana's character in SCARFACE is a tribute to the original SCARFACE Al Capone. What's your make on this? ROCK ON!

How's it going "Arlington?" I hope all is well with you. I would also like to welcome you to the Forum. Athens, Greece, isn't that the city where the Olympics began? Maybe there should be a Rock n' Roll Olympics! Ha Ha! ROCK ON!

Arlington..as in the Virginia county that borders Washington DC

Thanks for the welcome. A Rock N' Roll Olympics would be cool. Opening the concert in Athens with "Achilles Last Stand" might be good too. After all, Achilles is a hero of Greek mythology.

A tour would need to end at MSG in NYC. Even though LZ is an English band with an international appeal, there's something about the United States and NYC that makes it home away from home for the band.

How's it going all? This question is for all of my fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics worldwide. If LED ZEPPELIN decides to tour the whole world in 2009, what city and country should the band begin first? ROCK ON!

If they are going to tour the world in the time left in the year it would be quite a feet, or a very select few city's. :D

If they are going to tour the world in the time left in the year it would be quite a feet, or a very select few city's. :D

How's it going "BonzoLikeDrumer?" I hope all is well with you. It doesn't look like 2009 will be the year of the ZEPPELIN. We'll just have to wait and see what holds in store for all of us in 2010 and beyond. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

Knebworth...or Tokyo...

How's it going "georgio?" I hope all is well with you. That would be cool if ZEPPELIN performs live at KNEBWORTH, I would definitely pay thousands of dollars and fly to England to see them. I love Tokyo, I had a great time up there some years back. ROCK ON!

Archived