IF LED ZEPPELIN DECIDES TO TOUR THE WHOLE WORLD IN 2009, WHAT CITY AND COUNTRY SHOULD THE BAND START FIRST?

they can start anywhere they want, but if they didn't play Ford Field in Detroit, i would be terribly disappointed. The city (area) was very instrumental in launching their early career. Some markets may be bigger, but if they're going to do it right, they need to look at the places that made them as big as they are.

North America,first show of the second leg of a hopeful tour,Birmingham,Alabama.Just like 1977.Several dates already in the archives.A two to three week respite.Rested,ready,the deep south would welcome the opportunity as we did back in '77.

Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. No, Manitowoc, Wisconsin. No, Embarass, Minnesota. No, Mahtomedi, Minnesota.

As John Travolta once said in the 70's TV show WELCOME BACK KOTTER: "I'M SO CONFUSED!" I will respond to that by saying "I'VE BEEN DAZED AND CONFUSED!" ROCK ON!

i don't care where they start i just want them to come to my country or near so i could go!! :(

Took the words right out of my mouth. I don´t care either, as long as it´s not too far away. Plane tickets are too expensive nowadays. :rolleyes::hippy:

"I can tell you when I knew we'd broken through, which was at San Francisco. There were other gigs, like the Boston Tea Party and the Kinetic Circus in Chicago which have unfortunately disappeared as venues,

the kinetic is back!

known as the "kinetic playground, it is in the same location. i used to live 2 blocks away on wilson and clark and it had been a rollerskating rink for years.

here is the kinetic myspace link:

http://www.myspace.com/thekineticplayground

How's it going all? This question is for all of my fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics worldwide. If LED ZEPPELIN decides to tour the whole world in 2009, what city and country should the band begin first? ROCK ON!

WOW! It looks to me that LED ZEPPELIN is going to have to start in a lot of cities and countries. Thanks for all of your answers, I hope that LED ZEPPELIN is reading this. ROCK ON!

I'd like all the shows to be played in Seattle. Everybody can come here to see them and I can go to as many shows as I can afford.

How's it going Bill? I take it that you have a DVD of ZEPPELIN'S 17 July 1977 concert at the SEATTLE KINGDOME? ROCK ON!

Some have suggested a return to Knebworth......

But, .... I'm thinking Led Zeppelin should TOP the Bill at the

40th Anniversary of WOODSTOCK

In the Summer of 2009

After what happened at the last Woodstock this could be a reality. The people who are looking into getting Woodstock 2009 up and running are rumored to be searching out bands that represented the original vibe of the first Woodstock. There will be no bands like the ones that performed in `99. Which is fine by me.

Woodstock `99 was a travesty. :thumbdown:

How's it going Bill? I take it that you have a DVD of ZEPPELIN'S 17 July 1977 concert at the SEATTLE KINGDOME? ROCK ON!

I've only gotten into the boot thing recently so I've only got the crappy Earl's Court and Knebworth videos.

Either New York (MSG) or Los Angeles (Inglewood Forum). Classic Zeppelin venues. I hope they play arenas instead of stadiums because the sound is so much better (and you're way closer to the band). Arenas should have open floor with no seating like the O2 gig as well.

Archived