Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Cut the "alpha male" schtick, will ya? :rolleyes:

It's called being a NORMAL male. Or just a normal person, for that matter.

If you want something/someone, you have to take action.

(shit, I just got sucked into it again, didn't I? :lol:)

It's like a black hole in outter space..unavoidable LOL!!

I would bet that spats is into some really kinky stuff.......like jumper cables attached to his balls and violet wands. He just acts grossed out by the simplest things here so that we don't discover the ruse. People like him are always closet nymphos.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Oh absolutley! He's a sub...would never have to make a decision in his life...his Mistress could just tell him what to do :rolleyes:

Oh absolutley! He's a sub...would never have to make a decision in his life...his Mistress could just tell him what to do :rolleyes:

Medhb,I think you've done it!

I'm sure Toronto has plenty for you son.

Dominatrix.jpg

It would be interesting to know if the same people who are telling me to do that are doing it in their everyday life. I don't think you would be going up to some guy you like and asking him out.

UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! BANGHEAD2.JPG

I would bet that spats is into some really kinky stuff.......like jumper cables attached to his balls and violet wands. He just acts grossed out by the simplest things here so that we don't discover the ruse. People like him are always closet nymphos.

You may be onto something here....

Not a pretty picture, is it? :P

You may be onto something here....

Not a pretty picture, is it? :P

No

Thanks a lot....... :angry:

:lol:

Wouldn't a guy who won't even hold a door, pay for a dinner, or put his mouth anywhere on a woman make a piss-poor sub? Unless the misstress wanted an extreme challenge, of course...

Prove to me you're not, and I shalll never make fun of you again....

No, I don't. Because no one is asking you to be the "alpha male", as you put it. They just want you to have a little bit of courage. Surely it can't be that hard. And get over the damn high school dance, already! Geez. That was how long ago?

How do i prove that?

The high school dance disaster was a little over 10 years ago but it feels like yesterday. That was really embarrassing. Never asked a girl/woman to dance since then.

Violet wands??? :blink::blink:

Seriously i am not into any of that. That stuff is nasty. I wouldn't go near a woman who was into that.

My grandpa used to tell me "They're three kinds of people in life"

Those that make things happen

Those that watch things happen and

Those that have absofuckinglutely no clue :lol:

I guess i am No.2.

Wouldn't a guy who won't even hold a door, pay for a dinner, or put his mouth anywhere on a woman make a piss-poor sub? Unless the misstress wanted an extreme challenge, of course...

Well, ya do have a point but....where does that leave him...I mean this guy remembers the high school dance like it was yesterday and carries that rejection with him to such a degree he won't even ask anyone for their phone number! He's certainly not a top!!

And everyone has tendencies though not, of course, to these extreme degrees but Spats just seems to be flat lined...I don't know if he can be resecutated...we might just have to pull the plug on his life support...

Nurse Ratchett at your disposal :D

I have never said i would never hold a door open. I should not have to and it's not a guys job to and the woman should not expect it. I said i would pay for dates if me and the woman are a couple. But if there is no guarantee of that then we should be splitting it so no one is being taken advantage of. And i never said i won't put my mouth on a woman. I just said i won't do it down there.

Well, ya do have a point but....where does that leave him...I mean this guy remembers the high school dance like it was yesterday and carries that rejection with him to such a degree he won't even ask anyone for their phone number! He's certainly not a top!!

And everyone has tendencies though not, of course, to these extreme degrees but Spats just seems to be flat lined...I don't know if he can be resecutated...we might just have to pull the plug on his life support...

Nurse Ratchett at your disposal :D

Am i the only one here that remembers horrible things from their teen years like it was yesterday??? that incident still pops up in my dreams at night.

Am i the only one here that remembers horrible things from their teen years like it was yesterday??? that incident still pops up in my dreams at night.

Yeah Spats....I think you are :huh:

Seriously my friend, I do think you should seek professional help. We all love to tease you here but you have deep rooted insecurity issues that aren't going to get worked out on this board. I really only want to see you happy!

Yeah Spats....I think you are :huh:

Seriously my friend, I do think you should seek professional help. We all love to tease you here but you have deep rooted insecurity issues that aren't going to get worked out on this board. I really only want to see you happy!

I have known people who have gone to seek therapy. Woody allen says he has been seeing therapists for 30 years. And they say all they do is listen. They don't have the answers. They ask tons of questions like "why do you think you feel this way?", "how long have you felt this way?". But they don't have the answers to your problems or how to successfully get women back to your home for some fun.

:rolleyes:

Not to mention that seeing a therapist is not cheap.

But if she is not doing any intiating does that not show she has no interest in me and i should just save my breath and not even bother trying different ways?

Spats, even friends go on walks. It is a totally safe prospect. Will you please please please try it?

Most of us really want you to be happy, and we give you these tips to help.

Spats, even friends go on walks. It is a totally safe prospect. Will you please please please try it?

Most of us really want you to be happy, and we give you these tips to help.

Thanks LZ, I appreciate that you care and give advice. :D I might try it if the opportunity is there. Maybe i should have a couple beers beforehand even though i don't drink.

Yes. Why does it bother you so badly? Are you soooo hung up on that one girl? I kinda think you are, and that's why you don't seem to want to give any other girl a chance. And that's why you have so many rules and expectations as to what a girl can and cannot be. Obviously it didn't mean that much to the girl who turned you down, so move on. Living well is the best revenge!!

Yes. Why does it bother you so badly? Are you soooo hung up on that one girl? I kinda think you are, and that's why you don't seem to want to give any other girl a chance. And that's why you have so many rules and expectations as to what a girl can and cannot be. Obviously it didn't mean that much to the girl who turned you down, so move on. Living well is the best revenge!!

No, i am not hung up on her at all. It's just the incident. It took me enough nerve to do it and then to get rejected in front of her friends and other people there as well. It was just beyond embarrassing. And it just represented the whole problem i had back then that i couldn't get the girls i wanted back. Most of the girls that i thought were hot had no use for me. That incident was like the icing on the cake.

And it still happens to me today. The women i think are hot or that i am interested in don't seem to be interested in me and the ones that do show interest are just not my type. I don't want this 2 year slump to go on forever. :o

No, i am not hung up on her at all. It's just the incident. It took me enough nerve to do it and then to get rejected in front of her friends and other people there as well. It was just beyond embarrassing. And it just represented the whole problem i had back then that i couldn't get the girls i wanted back. Most of the girls that i thought were hot had no use for me. That incident was like the icing on the cake.

And it still happens to me today. The women i think are hot or that i am interested in don't seem to be interested in me and the ones that do show interest are just not my type. I don't want this 2 year slump to go on forever. :o

What I don't understand is that the continuing main thread in your posts is a 'hot' woman. It seems rather shallow to me on your part that outter beauty is more important than your own happiness....sad.

What I don't understand is that the continuing main thread in your posts is a 'hot' woman. It seems rather shallow to me on your part that outter beauty is more important than your own happiness....sad.

What i mean by "hot", is women that i think are beautiful looking. Who looks turn me on. I can't have happiness if i settle for a woman who i don't find physically appealing or does not turn me. Or else we will be nothing but friends.

Yes, yes you are. Everyone here had bad shit happen to them in high school. It's high school, it's not supposed to be a walk through a daisy-covered field. That said, I'd be willing to bet that less than 5% of the people who post regularly on this board allow shit that happened to them in high school (unless we're talking something violently traumatic) to affect them in their adult lives. I graduated from high school 8 years ago. Do you know how absolutely stupid I'd sound to people obsessing over shit that happened 8 years ago in school?

Aufwachsen, bitte.

Yes, yes you are. Everyone here had bad shit happen to them in high school. It's high school, it's not supposed to be a walk through a daisy-covered field. That said, I'd be willing to bet that less than 5% of the people who post regularly on this board allow shit that happened to them in high school (unless we're talking something violently traumatic) to affect them in their adult lives. I graduated from high school 8 years ago. Do you know how absolutely stupid I'd sound to people obsessing over shit that happened 8 years ago in school?

Aufwachsen, bitte.

What does that mean, if you would be so kind.

Archived