Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

I still want this guy to post his photograph. The rest of us didn't act like babies and put our faces out there for everyone here to see, and I know I wouldn't be winning any modeling contests anytime soon.

Put up or shut up, dude. And don't claim you don't know how, people have explained the process to you 39483894398 times, and it's so easy an infant could figure it out.

I am never going to be mistaken for Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp. If i post a pic i am willing to bet my looks will get knocked.

Just do it. Because we all say so. Come on, you're no fun if you don't.....

---------------------------

Actually, in all honesty, I don't think spats ever will. He's probably another board member who's been having a yank with us this entire time. Someone who thought it'd be cool to create this clueless character to fool his friends...

Well i can't find any women that can get "into my heart". I would like to find a woman who is funny too but i can't remember the last time that i met a woman who could make me laugh. My buddies can make me piss my pants (not really) but I haven't come a cross a woman who could make me laugh.

It's taken you that long long to fall in love? See that's what i am talking about. It's not easy to fall in love. And i can't be waiting for months and months to fall in love with a woman i know or am dating.

How can you tell the difference between love and lust quickly so you are not wasting your time?

What do i do the next time i am approached or chatted up by a plain looking girl? How do i go from completely disinterested and not turned on at all to interested and turned on? I am serious.

Well the friend i mentioned falling in love with after a year, that was unfortunate. He was married with a child so i never told him how i felt.

I usually know within a month (often less) if i'm falling in love. Sometimes you can't tell the difference between love and lust until you get to know someone. If the feelings evolve then it might be love. It can be both too, imo. How is it wasting time if you are getting to know someone you like?

You can't make yourself feel something that isn't there. If a girl isn't interesting to you, don't bother. All i tried to say is if a girl is even somewhat attractive to you, get some courage up and make a move.

It is very easy to fall in love. It's harder to fall out of love with someone you love.

lol, yeah kind of funny. Well he is shallow as already mentioned.

I know, it's too sureal....and that he refuses to post a pic of himself...huh.

Spats, you're always talking about your needs....tell us...what do you have to offer a woman that would attract her to YOU?

Spats, you're always talking about your needs....tell us...what do you have to offer a woman that would attract her to YOU?

He'll never give you a straight answer on this. Somehow, it's just not fair to judge him by the same standards that he judges women by....

But Spats never gets the 'munchies'...ah, there's something new he could try! Spats, why don't you take a couple of puffs off an herbal??!

For a second I thought you were going to say spread some peanut butter on. :lol:

Edited to say: :shifty: Hmmm?

Just do it. Because we all say so. Come on, you're no fun if you don't.....

---------------------------

Actually, in all honesty, I don't think spats ever will. He's probably another board member who's been having a yank with us this entire time. Someone who thought it'd be cool to create this clueless character to fool his friends...

I think you are right! Nobody can be so ignorant or naive. I think he is playing everyone. You know he is probably sitting there laughing at us for being so gullable and falling for his bullshit.

Well the friend i mentioned falling in love with after a year, that was unfortunate. He was married with a child so i never told him how i felt.

I usually know within a month (often less) if i'm falling in love. Sometimes you can't tell the difference between love and lust until you get to know someone. If the feelings evolve then it might be love. It can be both too, imo. How is it wasting time if you are getting to know someone you like?

You can't make yourself feel something that isn't there. If a girl isn't interesting to you, don't bother. All i tried to say is if a girl is even somewhat attractive to you, get some courage up and make a move.

It is very easy to fall in love. It's harder to fall out of love with someone you love.

What's the point in getting to the girl if it is not going to go anywhere? I just don't see the point. Just seem like a waste of time to me. it's been hard for me to tell the difference between love and lust a lot of time. At one point i have thought it was love and then i lose interest in then and realize it was on lust. That's happened a lot.

I am amazed it's easy to fall in love for some people because it is very hard for me.

I'm getting tired of him describing women as either "hot" or "plain".

How would like me to describe a woman's looks then?? How do you desribe a guy who who think is really good looking or not good looking?

I am a nice guy.

I am a humble guy.

I am trustworthy

I am in good shape

I am around 6 feet tall.

I am a independant person

I won't pressure her to do anything she does not want to do.

Those are some things.

I think you are right! Nobody can be so ignorant or naive. I think he is playing everyone. You know he is probably sitting there laughing at us for being so gullable and falling for his bullshit.

Not true at all.

I made a complete fool of myself over the weekend. <_<

I went to harbourfront with some buddies and asked them to jump on the grenades if the girl i like was there with her girlfriends. She was. A buddy suggested i have a beer or two to loosen me up. I agreed. Usually after one beer I loosen up. I had 3.

Anyways after we were chatting with them for a while the girl i like mentions it was her birthday the day before. Having been a little more loosened up than usual (not drunk by any means, but quite happy) i ask her if she would like me to sing Happy Birthday to her. )You know, "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, blah, blah.) Everyone thought that was funny. And i did it!!!! Ugh. :o:o : I never do that nonsense.I never make a fool of myself in front of a woman. :o And Everyone laughed and clapped afterwards. Just stupidity.

The next day when i was my normal self i felt like a complete fool. Buddy calls and said i should have a couple beers more often and she told him that she thought it was cute. :o:o

The world makes no sense. What planet is she living on? :blink::blink:

SHE LIKED YOU. SHE THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE. THIS IS A GOOD THING. REPEAT THAT AD NAUSEUM.

Only in your world would a woman thinking something you did was cute be a bad thing.

Yes but it defies logic. It makes no sense. I act cool and polite and behave myself and I get almost no reaction or not a lot of interest. But i behave like a complete idiot and she thinks it's cute. :o

My taste and her taste in "cute" is not anywhere near each other. I feel embarrassed.

Grow up. A sense of humor is a very attractive quality in people, she clearly thinks you have one (even though we know different). There's nothing wrong with making someone laugh to make yourself look even that more interesting to them.

I can't believe I'm jumping in this thread... :lol:

I couldn't agree more!! Funny men are a huge turn on. In fact, all of the men I've been attracted to have had a wonderful sense of humor, and have made me laugh.

I went to harbourfront with some buddies and asked them to jump on the grenades if the girl i like was there with her girlfriends. She was. A buddy suggested i have a beer or two to loosen me up. I agreed. Usually after one beer I loosen up. I had 3.

Anyways after we were chatting with them for a while the girl i like mentions it was her birthday the day before. Having been a little more loosened up than usual (not drunk by any means, but quite happy) i ask her if she would like me to sing Happy Birthday to her. )You know, "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, blah, blah.) Everyone thought that was funny. And i did it!!!! Ugh. :o:o : I never do that nonsense.I never make a fool of myself in front of a woman. :o And Everyone laughed and clapped afterwards. Just stupidity.

The next day when i was my normal self i felt like a complete fool. Buddy calls and said i should have a couple beers more often and she told him that she thought it was cute. :o:o

The world makes no sense. What planet is she living on? :blink::blink:

I know you feel stupid, but congradulations! You did it spats, she likes you. Keep up the good work. Since she likes you, ask for her number!

Anyways after we were chatting with them for a while the girl i like mentions it was her birthday the day before. Having been a little more loosened up than usual (not drunk by any means, but quite happy) i ask her if she would like me to sing Happy Birthday to her. )You know, "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, blah, blah.) Everyone thought that was funny. And i did it!!!! Ugh. :o : I never do that nonsense.I never make a fool of myself in front of a woman. :o And Everyone laughed and clapped afterwards. Just stupidity.

The next day when i was my normal self i felt like a complete fool. Buddy calls and said i should have a couple beers more often and she told him that she thought it was cute. :o

The world makes no sense. What planet is she living on? :blink:

:blink:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

What planet are YOU living on?

"Just stupidity"? Yes, your own. Your buddy's right.

The world makes perfect sense, you unfortunately don't. Enjoy your loneliness.

Archived