Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

No Spats, you patronisingly commented on what you thought I said. I only mentioned that he treats me nicely simply because he wants to. I do treat him like a 'King' (simply because I do love him, not because he 'is doing all that for me'), you don't have to voice your hopes. That was in fact very impolite of you.

No Spats, what I meant was that you're more bitchy and whinny than any thirteen year old girl I've ever known. You would soon get on their nerves.

I was not patronizing you. I was sincere. I hope you do treat him as great as he treats you. That stuff should be equal. A lot of times it's not.

I was not patronizing you. I was sincere. I hope you do treat him as great as he treats you. That stuff should be equal. A lot of times it's not.

I treat him the way he deserves (and he trully deserves to be treated as someone very special), and I do so simply because he deserves it and my wish is to make him happy, not because I already got something myself. :slapface:

You're right, a lot of times it's not. Some men just want to have a good fuck and then they don't care anymore. Some men cheat on a daily basis. Other men beat their women. I know even some losers who are too lazy to get a decent work and only use their women.

I am not talking about that stuff. That's extreme stuff. I am not talking about anything dark.

That's not anything dark, that's an omnipresent reality. Though it might seem 'extreme' to you (and I agree), it's nothing unusual. The reason why my bf threats women in general nicely is that when he was but a small child, his father broke his mother's nose and it was not a pleasant sight for him.

I treat him the way he deserves (and he trully deserves to be treated as someone very special), and I do so simply because he deserves it and my wish is to make him happy, not because I already got something myself. :slapface:

You're right, a lot of times it's not. Some men just want to have a good fuck and then they don't care anymore. Some men cheat on a daily basis. Other men beat their women. I know even some losers who are too lazy to get a decent work and only use their women.

And women screw men over too and take advantage of them. Women aren't any better with any of it.

I would not doubt that there are some men that like to do all of the paying and catering to every single need the woman has. It was probably drilled into their heads when they were little boys to always put women first. Hell, i was told it when i was a kid. That women were extra special. But i have never met a woman or known a woman who believed that you should always put the man first. Maybe in the old days like the 50's.

Consider this! When I first met my ex wife I was in Tech College and was a broke joke so to speak. Well when we went out she would give me some cash to put in my pocket so when I paid for dinner or drinks it wouldn't look like she was doing the paying :slapface:

In my day I felt "ashamed" if I couldn't foot the tab. Boy how times have changed? :rolleyes:

Consider this! When I first met my ex wife I was in Tech College and was a broke joke so to speak. Well when we went out she would give me some cash to put in my pocket so when I paid for dinner or drinks it wouldn't look like she was doing the paying :slapface:

In my day I felt "ashamed" if I couldn't foot the tab. Boy how times have changed? :rolleyes:

You should not have felt ashamed. Nothing wrong with women paying for men. It should happen more. Particularly in the dating routine. I don't need women paying for me though and i don't expect them to and they should not expect me to.

Guys who let their pride get in the way of that should stop trying to be a Mr.Macho. It's 2008.

And women screw men over too and take advantage of them. Women aren't any better with any of it.

I never said they are. What's your point? There are many selfseeking bitches, and there are also many women who deserve to be treated well because they do the same thing. I'm quite aware that there are plenty of women who are not worthy of sane person's attention; YOU are trying to make all men look like poor good-natured fellows who are only taken advantage of all the time. That's ridiculous. If you don't want to pay for the drinks, then don't, but don't criticize those who do that willingly. You should realize that many of those women who you criticize for their alleged pasivity are actually willing to pay, but their companions just won't let them.

Like hell they dont

They do. The whole dating routine shows that. It 100% caters to women.Male bashing is completely acceptable in society. Female bashing isn't. But male bashing and jokes at men's expense are pefectly acceptable. Hell. that comedian i saw last night got bigger laughs when talking about men's habits than women's.

Adds on radio and tv all promote guys going out and getting you're women jewelry etc, clubs have ladies nights where women get in free. I have said this part before about Mothers day over Fathers day. That type of deal.

They do. The whole dating routine shows that. It 100% caters to women.Male bashing is completely acceptable in society. Female bashing isn't. But male bashing and jokes at men's expense are pefectly acceptable. Hell. that comedian i saw last night got bigger laughs when talking about men's habits than women's.

Adds on radio and tv all promote guys going out and getting you're women jewelry etc, clubs have ladies nights where women get in free. I have said this part before about Mothers day over Fathers day. That type of deal.

Well hell then!, go outside and burn your "Bra" :lol:

I never said they are. What's your point? There are many selfseeking bitches, and there are also many women who deserve to be treated well because they do the same thing. I'm quite aware that there are plenty of women who are not worthy of sane person's attention; YOU are trying to make all men look like poor good-natured fellows who are only taken advantage of all the time. That's ridiculous. If you don't want to pay for the drinks, then don't, but don't criticize those who do that willingly. You should realize that many of those women who you criticize for their alleged pasivity are actually willing to pay, but their companions just won't let them.

Won't let them? Come on. If a woman wants to pay she will. No man can keep his date from paying if she truly wants to. You take out you're money and you pay.

Wanna bet?

It's not possible unless it's an abusive type guy. But if it's anything else a women can easily pay if she wants to. A dude can't keep her from doing it with words and unless she allows him to.

Macho is what guys are. All men want to be the tough guy, no one wants to be like YOU spats, thats something you fail to realize.

If all men want to be "the tough guy" then they need to grow up. And if women want a guy who wants to be "the tough guy" then their priorities are whacked. Isn't that like how girls were in highschool? In fact it was. :rolleyes:

Won't let them? Come on. If a woman wants to pay she will. No man can keep his date from paying if she truly wants to. You take out you're money and you pay.

Buullllllshit. I've dated guys before who would NOT, under any circumstances, let me pay when we went out to a restaurant. Because it was a major insult to their manhood to have a chick pay for them.

I dated a guy in college who was on scholarship, and I pretty much always paid.

Buullllllshit. I've dated guys before who would NOT, under any circumstances, let me pay when we went out to a restaurant. Because it was a major insult to their manhood to have a chick pay for them.

Bonnie, they can't stop you. You just go and pay if you have money. And you shouldn't date guys who feel that it's an insult to their manhood. That's crazy. :o

Archived