Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Sometimes when I read this thread I wanna go all Richard Cole/Peter Grant on his ass...

Every fucking suggestion gets met with a negative response of some kind. Always some chickenshit excuse not to man up. Yet we all keep trying. :lol:

I agree... he's not listening to any of us anyway so why are we keeping this fucking thread going???

Gawd it's simply 81 pages of the same boring shit...

Don't read it then. Everyone picks and choose a thread to go to.

Yes i am willing to try stuff.

I go and put myself out there all the time. I went to Harbourfront Centre all summer. I have gone to an art festival. A huge halloween party, some dinner dates with various number of people. I am going to go back to that comedy club. I have been to clubs, I am going to a New Years Eve Party. I am trying stuff. I am just not Mr.Agressive or Mr. Macho. I am not a bold person. All i ask is that they are assertive and let me know they are interested. But i have put an effort in and tried stuff.

Spats - Do I have to do your homework for you? Check out: http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/single and http://www.cruisingforlove.com. If you google "cruises for singles" you will find all the info you need. You can even seek a companion. Now, was this so hard? :slapface:

You may even find great love...

It just seems Tacky that's all. "Let's all get a group of people together who are not getting action and see what happens."

Sometimes when I read this thread I wanna go all Richard Cole/Peter Grant on his ass...

Every fucking suggestion gets met with a negative response of some kind. Always some chickenshit excuse not to man up. Yet we all keep trying. :lol:

Not a chickens*t excuse. It's just that you have to do stuff that fits who you are and I have a limited budget and cruises are not cheap.

It just seems Tacky that's all. "Let's all get a group of people together who are not getting action and see what happens."

You know Spats - not tacky at all. Since you are not a willing party to try something new or take advice from us who have experience in love and relationships, we are going to have this THREAD closed down. Not to be disrespectful to you Spats, enough is enough about your non-existent love life. Get off the pot and do something or quit complaining! It's your choice and I hope you make the right choice.

You know Spats - not tacky at all. Since you are not a willing party to try something new or take advice from us who have experience in love and relationships, we are going to have this THREAD closed down. Not to be disrespectful to you Spats, enough is enough about your non-existent love life. Get off the pot and do something or quit complaining! It's your choice and I hope you make the right choice.

Don't read if you are not interested. But it's my life. I am doing stuff Penny. I listed all the things i have been doing.

I will definitely agree with you on this. Do you know anyone who may be interested in Spats?

I wish I did, but she is out there somewhere and he must find her. I'm keeping them in my prayers.

More than likely she is born under Gemini and Aquarius, will be perfectly in synch with him and amaze us all. She is sure hard to find.

Maybe if he had his own Vh1 Spats-seeks-the-eternal-hottie show he could audition everyone and see who pans out. Or his own traveling going-round-the-world-gotta-find-my-girl revue. Where have I heard that before?

Post a pic of yourself spats.Let's see how hot you are or aren't!... One picture is worth a thousand words...It could explain your problem in one sentence. :o

It probably would. I am not great looking. I would not want to be made fun of. I think the best i looked was when i was dressed up as The Joker recently. I got a lot of attention from women that night. Then when the paint came off it was back to normal.

I wish I did, but she is out there somewhere and he must find her. I'm keeping them in my prayers.

More than likely she is born under Gemini and Aquarius, will be perfectly in synch with him and amaze us all. She is sure hard to find.

Maybe if he had his own Vh1 Spats-seeks-the-eternal-hottie show he could audition everyone and see who pans out. Or his own traveling going-round-the-world-gotta-find-my-girl revue. Where have I heard that before?

That would be worse than Paris's show or any of them i think. :o

I hope you are invited to the Meet and Greet, a private party in Toronto. See the topic forum and call the person for the invite. You may find your hottie there.

Can you bring friends??? Do you have to say who you are from the board?

I hope you are invited to the Meet and Greet, a private party in Toronto. See the topic forum and call the person for the invite. You may find your hottie there.

Archived