Pagan Sign In Sheet

Audra

Just wondering if i'm not alone here in my beliefs...

anybody Pagan (or if you're Pagan friendly) please sign in... :P

Fixed that forya..... B)

Actually,I don't know if I should sign in or not,some people woudn't consider me a "true Led Zeppelin fan" because of my opinion of "Stairway"... :rolleyes:

My wife is...

Fixed that forya..... B)

Actually,I don't know if I should sign in or not,some people woudn't consider me a "true Led Zeppelin fan" because of my opinion of "Stairway"... :rolleyes:

My wife is...

and your opinion would be what?

besides, who cares what others think, right?

:beer: now that I think about it, the only invites I make sure I never miss are when occasionally I am asked if I want to come round and celebrate Beltane, or Eostre, or Winterval :)

I've never actually pigeonholed myself as pagan as such, but somehow feel completely at home with the various people I know of this or similar ilk.

Ride A White Swan, people ! :)

Signing in!

Happy Mabon!!

mabon2.jpg

I would love to know more about how you celebrate Mabon. You can PM me. :)

:beer: now that I think about it, the only invites I make sure I never miss are when occasionally I am asked if I want to come round and celebrate Beltane, or Eostre, or Winterval :)

I've never actually pigeonholed myself as pagan as such, but somehow feel completely at home with the various people I know of this or similar ilk.

Ride A White Swan, people ! :)

I am not a Pagan either but I, too, am comfortable with the people I know who adhere to Paganism and similar belief systems. I do have winter and summer solstice parties here each year.

you have to strangle a fluffy white kitten and absorb it's soul to join...

...still interested?

don't forget about putting babies on spikes. (Okay, I admit I stole that from Eddie Izzard). But seriously, first you drink blood....no wait, first you kill something, THEN you drink blood. Yeah. Then you act out bible thumpers' sickest fantasies. Wait, no. Nevermind, I forgot.

you have to strangle a fluffy white kitten and absorb it's soul to join...

...still interested?

Actually, I fuckin' hate cats witha passion... sometimes I dream of microwaving them. So, although I would love to strangle one.., I'm not too keen about absorbing its soul, sorry. :(

don't forget about putting babies on spikes. (Okay, I admit I stole that from Eddie Izzard). But seriously, first you drink blood....no wait, first you kill something, THEN you drink blood. Yeah. Then you act out bible thumpers' sickest fantasies. Wait, no. Nevermind, I forgot.

:lol: Don't forget the "unspeakable practices, unnatural acts".

j/k people, I love my Pagan friends. :)

I dated a wiccan once. She came on to me really strong and I was NOT into it. She got all bent out of shape and started some really odd behavior. I sure if I took her up on her offer and then dumped her she really would have gone ballistic.

I dated a Christian once. He thought a woman consisted of bumps and holes.

I hate to sound ignorant, but exactly do Pagans believe?

I live in a small town and if you aren't Christian people look down on you.

I really am interested, I'm looking a spiritual/religious belief that works for me so I'm up to hearing it.

I hate to sound ignorant, but exactly do Pagans believe?

I live in a small town and if you aren't Christian people look down on you.

I really am interested, I'm looking a spiritual/religious belief that works for me so I'm up to hearing it.

Hey lzfan! Technically a Pagan is anyone who does not believe that Jesus Chris is the only way to God, so Jews, Hindus, Buddists, etc. are Pagan.

Wiccans worship the male and the female aspects of the God form. The Sun represents the male aspect and the Moon represents the female aspect. Also, each individual will choose a pantheon that they are most comfortable with and will choose to call on different Gods or Goddesses (each one representing an apect of the Godform) depending on what their current nees are. We also follow the natural cycle of the earth and the holidays that we celebrate (which 'coincidently' match almost perfectly to Christian holidays) are based on the Solstices and Equinoxes. You can do a google search on Wicca if you want to learn more. There are many, many differences in the way most Wiccans practice, from highly formal rites to simple gatherings. Scott Cunningham has authored a lot of books for the beginning practioner or anyone who is curious. You may even be able to find them in your library. PM me if you want more recommendations.

Peace! :hippy:

Sorry to correct you Medhb, but I know you'll take it the right way :D

What you describe below are just non-Christians. Jews are most definitely not pagans (and would be most unhappy to be thought of as such)!! It's true that some of your more problematic medieval Christians had a habit of calling everyone who wasn't just like them "pagans" (unorthodox Christians included!), but I think it's fair to say that the term now really means those faiths which take as their root pre-Christian belief systems, so Wicca, Celtic and neo-Druidic faiths, etc. It wouldn't really include eastern religions like Hinduism and Buddhism.

Hey lzfan! Technically a Pagan is anyone who does not believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to God, so Jews, Hindus, Buddists, etc. are Pagan.

Wiccans worship the male and the female aspects of the God form. The Sun represents the male aspect and the Moon represents the female aspect. Also, each individual will choose a pantheon that they are most comfortable with and will choose to call on different Gods or Goddesses (each one representing an apect of the Godform) depending on what their current nees are. We also follow the natural cycle of the earth and the holidays that we celebrate (which 'coincidently' match almost perfectly to Christian holidays) are based on the Solstices and Equinoxes. You can do a google search on Wicca if you want to learn more. There are many, many differences in the way most Wiccans practice, from highly formal rites to simple gatherings. Scott Cunningham has authored a lot of books for the beginning practioner or anyone who is curious. You may even be able to find them in your library. PM me if you want more recommendations.

Peace! :hippy:

Archived