Robert's T-shirt (silly fun)

DianaC

Hi, so I got a little bored in the office waiting for some negatives to come out <_< ... and I found the picture of Robert wearing his "Nurses do it better" t-shirt B) . So, I decided to play just a bit with it... :D hehehe random sillyness... And here you have some of the ones I liked how they end up... yeah... just some... :hysterical:

If you have any idea or just want me to put something 'special' on the shirt... let me know ;) !!!

01bd5.jpg

02ia7.jpg

03uc9.jpg

04su7.jpg

05dn9.jpg

:chickeddance:

see more below....

I think Carrots actually beat you to this one. ;) But still fun. :)

Yeah!! I saw hers... hehehehe ^_^ but I thought it would be too boring just to change and put my name instead so I decided to try something else... and well... I'll upload more later... maybe I'll try it with jimmy if I find a good picture to play with hehehehe :D

Yeah!! I saw hers... hehehehe ^_^ but I thought it would be too boring just to change and put my name instead so I decided to try something else... and well... I'll upload more later... maybe I'll try it with jimmy if I find a good picture to play with hehehehe :D

Oh please! I had to laugh hard when I saw your creations. I admire you for the ability to make computers do things like that... :thumbsup:

Nice work DianaC......your sig is awesome as well! :thumbsup:

hehehe... thank you!! I could make a sig for you anytime you like... I get some free time on sundays and probably internet will be back this weekend (but I can't promise a final date tho, 'cause sometimes I have to work on weekends too) pm me if you'd like it. :D

Oh please! I had to laugh hard when I saw your creations. I admire you for the ability to make computers do things like that... :thumbsup:

Well, it helps pay the bills... hehehehe :D

Too bad all the moneys flies away too fast... :(

damn those bills... :boohoo:

a couple more.... they were a little harder to make in order to get the whole t-shirt but I really loved the result :wub:

Hope you like them!!

11jq4.jpg

12yj1.jpg

:wub: I love this one... the guy in the painting kinda looks like Rob...

(Both paintings are Michael Angelo's work)

Archived