I'm new!

Gin.slehnav

Hi! I'm new and love Zep... been a fan for *ever*!! I really like Jimmy Page, he's like God's gift to women!

B)

Definitely can't argue with you there! Welcome to the forum! :wave: I absolutely love Zep too!

Hi :wave: welcome to the forum.

I'm a Jimmy lover myself, and i could not agree more with that statement. :):beer:

Btw check out the "hot pics of jimmy" thread...be sure to ahve an icepack with you;)

Ha ha, yes 'JAL' good advice (since you probably know first hand, as I do... ;):P)

Hi! I'm new and love Zep... been a fan for *ever*!! I really like Jimmy Page, he's like God's gift to women!

B)

Welcome! And I love Pagey too! Do look at his pictures. It's lots of fun, but JAL is right about her warning!

B)

same here,for me atending one of hes presentations years a go in the state of new mexico it was a dream,from the time i jump into the airplane to the time i come back home and several days after that... ;)

Ally,I thank you for your welcome!! :rolleyes: it feel good when some one do that for you.And eaven more in a group of people like these one...the best for you. Gil

Your welcome and enjoy :)

hello i´m new too..i´m from argentina and i love robert plant!!! how can ya not love him? :rolleyes:

Buenos Tardes Evilazuli! Welcome to the website. It has been 8 years since I was in Buenos Aires - had a great time. What a beautiful city! One of my favorite restaurants is Broccolini's on Av. de Esmeralda - is it still there?

• 3 weeks later...

hi,ally,how are u?...did u spend a good halloween celebration,i know im late :slapface: most of the time im late,but im still around... cheers!!! hey! i heave you on friends on my profile!! :rolleyes:

hi everyone! my name is Ameena and ive been a zeppelin for for over 5 years now! when i heard them.. i just fell in love!!! i mean the whole aspect of the band is amazing!!! :D

i also have a zeppelin tattoo that i got last year of the swan song and plan to get the 4 symbols very soon for my next birthday present!! B)

hi everyone! my name is Ameena and ive been a zeppelin for for over 5 years now! when i heard them.. i just fell in love!!! i mean the whole aspect of the band is amazing!!! :D

i also have a zeppelin tattoo that i got last year of the swan song and plan to get the 4 symbols very soon for my next birthday present!! B)

hi ameena,welcome to the forum,im new ,well thets wonderful about your tatoo,im planing on getting one myself,but something related to my number one idol, tony iommi,but im not sure if im to old for tatoo im 45 years old... :slapface:

Archived