Robert & Alison Interview CBS Morning Show 10/12

Perhaps he wasn't thrilled with the question which is understandable considering the fact that what he was doing 27 years ago isn't really that relevant to the reason he was doing the interview - promoting and discussing something he was involved in present day.

Exactly,I hate when that happens too.

Nail on the head Nine.

What have you done for me lately?

Ummm,wellllll.....I sing with Alison :o

EXCELLENT! Thanks for the link...it is GREAT! BRING ON the solo projects AND Zeppelin projects...WOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I say. I could care less if they call it Led Zeppelin or tweedle dee and tweedle dumb too!!!

Covering his mouth with his hand.

Maybe he had garlic for lunch?

Exactly,I hate when that happens too.

Nail on the head Nine.

What have you done for me lately?

Ummm,wellllll.....I sing with Alison :o

Seeing as how Robert does like to experiment and play new things, I say POUR IT ON. and who better could show him America than Alison? You never know.....who was it said she had a boyfriend in London. Oh well, doesn't matter.

I notice that one of the links doesn't show the whole interview. It's over a minute shorter and doesn't have the part where they ask robert about playing with zeppelin.

This one is the full clip:

Also: no question about it that the interview with katie is from june also. He makes a comment about the rest of the tour.

One thing to ponder: when robert made his official statement his attitude seemed like he has already gone over this question and answered it, when in fact there were no definitive statements made at this time. Except this which was never aired. Maybe thought it aired and the public was already informed and he just didn't know. Just a thought.

Interesting interview.Plant is almost too damn cool for his own good.Also didn't realize Alison was a laid back,mellow type.At least in this interview.

I do believe Alison is absorbing the Plant karma.

Interesting interview.Plant is almost too damn cool for his own good.Also didn't realize Alison was a laid back,mellow type.At least in this interview.

I do believe Alison is absorbing the Plant karma.

I agree and I am glad everyone enjoyed the link! :D

Good interview awsome colaboration it really made a great musical potpouri to my 2008 . I thought the video clips of Led Zeppelin @O2 looked very good quality I hope it comes out in the next year or so before it's lost its momentum.

I have always thought that the real key to him reuniting with Page/JPJ/Jason would be fresh material that would be as critically and commercially relevant as the Raising Sand material.

While the Raising Sand project was a risky undertaking considering the unlikely pairing of Plant and Krauss, it was also cover material. If Zeppelin were to record again I would think the album would consist of all new songs. With Raising Sand there was no telling beforehand that it would be such a critical and commercial success. A new Led Zeppelin record would come under much more scrutiny due to the undue amount of pressure of living up to the legacy of the band.

Covering his mouth with his hand.

He was already playing with his mouth, jaw area,

he just continued.

Did you notice his eyes lit up smiling,

I don't think he was offended, or squirming.

Oh gosh, I just listened to his response..

ha ha, that was cute.

I have always thought that the real key to him reuniting with Page/JPJ/Jason would be fresh material that would be as critically and commercially relevant as the Raising Sand material.

While the Raising Sand project was a risky undertaking considering the unlikely pairing of Plant and Krauss, it was also cover material. If Zeppelin were to record again I would think the album would consist of all new songs. With Raising Sand there was no telling beforehand that it would be such a critical and commercial success. A new Led Zeppelin record would come under much more scrutiny due to the undue amount of pressure of living up to the legacy of the band.

New material from the 3 J's and Robert (AKA, Led Zeppelin?) would be a huge challenge in comparision to what Plant/Krauss have produced or have planned for the future. Can you imagine the pressure of living up to that legacy? How about for just one night? I think at times we do not realise how much was at risk with the Ahmet tribute concert for all involved. Robert showed the world he has balls as big as chruch bells. Oh, a few other guys did well that night also.

New material from the 3 J's and Robert (AKA, Led Zeppelin?) would be a huge challenge in comparision to what Plant/Krauss have produced or have planned for the future. Can you imagine the pressure of living up to that legacy? How about for just one night? I think at times we do not realise how much was at risk with the Ahmet tribute concert for all involved. Robert showed the world he has balls as big as chruch bells. Oh, a few other guys did well that night also.

They all did Mr Zoso but to be fair, it was alway's going to be a bit of a chancer and everyone delivered that night. What about night after night ? As much as I'd like to think that it could be the way of things, I wonder

They all did Mr Zoso but to be fair, it was alway's going to be a bit of a chancer and everyone delivered that night. What about night after night ? As much as I'd like to think that it could be the way of things, I wonder

I was sarcastic Ally.

Archived