What Are You Reading?

Chicken

I know what you mean ....colleague :):):)

Oh yeah! I forgot about that!

English is awesome. :)

By the way, I got my 11th grade class all worked up about the "censorship" of Huckleberry Finn today--I had a few who were so angry about the changing of the printed word, it was surprising.

It made me happy becuase now they'll want to read the book!

Edited by manderlyh

Oh yeah! I forgot about that!

English is awesome. :)

By the way, I got my 11th grade class all worked up about the "censorship" of Huckleberry Finn today--I had a few who were so angry about the changing of the printed word, it was surprising.

It made me happy becuase now they'll want to read the book!

...and that is exactly what education and educating kids is all about....making them do a thing that is becoming rapidly obsolete in my...ehm, book (pun INTENTED:):).....and that's READING!!!:). If they read, then they will not only build up their vocab, but start thinking WITH THEIR OWN BRAINS again:)!

KEEP ON):)

And good enough to go to lose straight. Keep starting trouble dick head. You are off topic on this thread.

I saw your ugly ass on your profile. Only a jackass like you would not say where he lives.

OI!

why how dare you!....i get so many compliments on my looks......often compared to a young Brad Pitt

you.....sir....are a big meanie!

i hope someone has notified admin about your abusive posts towards me

cyber bullies are unnacceptable to me personally....but such is the world we live in

hope you are happy .........my feelings are hurt so very deeply....going to go cry myself to sleep :( :( :( :(

can only imagine the abuse those children of yours must take

i'll pray for you Brother..........God Bless

here is what i'm reading (so as to not be off topic)

neon-bible.jpg

Edited by beetleron

OI!

why how dare you!....i get so many compliments on my looks......often compared to a young Brad Pitt

you.....sir....are a big meanie!

i hope someone has notified admin about your abusive posts towards me

cyber bullies are unnacceptable to me personally....but such is the world we live in

hope you are happy .........my feelings are hurt so very deeply....going to go cry myself to sleep :( :( :( :(

can only imagine the abuse those children of yours must take

i'll pray for you Brother..........God Bless

here is what i'm reading (so as to not be off topic)

neon-bible.jpg

I have read the Bible many times....very interesting "novel":):):):)

A really fun book, for people who love Economics, of course! :D

Freakonomics.jpg

That looks really interesting Kiwi. B) Please let me know what you think! ;)

I've just started reading this. It's about just the forth album. It's not an authorised publication, but the author interviewed Page, Plant and Jones. Interesting so far...

51C-f8YWmeL_SL500_AA300_1.jpg

Edited by Magic Fills the Air

That looks really interesting Kiwi. B) Please let me know what you think! ;)

I've just started reading this. It's about just the forth album. It's not an authorised publication, but the author interviewed Page, Plant and Jones. Interesting so far...

51C-f8YWmeL_SL500_AA300_1.jpg

Thank you Magic! It is! :D I'll give you a detailed review when I'm done reading that. Also, would you believe that along with "Freakonomics", I am also reading this :

the-armchair-economist-economics-and-everyday-life-13634873.jpeg

I do like to read two books side by side sometimes! :lol:

And that Zeppelin book looks very interesting Magic! Tell me all about it when you've finished reading it, ok? :D

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Thank you Magic! It is! :D I'll give you a detailed review when I'm done reading that. Also, would you believe that along with "Freakonomics", I am also reading this :

the-armchair-economist-economics-and-everyday-life-13634873.jpeg

I do like to read two books side by side sometimes! :lol:

That one looks interesting too. I know what you mean about reading several books at the same time! You should see the pile I have on my bedside table! I think it's about to fall over! :lol: Books, like the economics ones you've mentioned, I like to dip into every now and then and learn something new! :D

• 4 weeks later...

What with the news of Buffalo Springfield I'm reading these three:

For What It's Worth The Story of The Buffalo Springfield by John Einarson & Richard Furay

4 Way Street The Crosby Stills Nash & Young Reader David Zimmer

Hotel California The true life adventures of Crosby, Stills, Nash, Young, Mitchell, Taylor, Browne, Ronstadt, Geffen, the Eagles, and their many friends by Barney Hoskins....the best of the three...