HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LEDZEPPELIN.COM

Indeed.

Sam has done a great job with the website stuff.

As for the forum, there are many who have made it what it is today... posters, mods, and Sam. When I hopped aboard this new, official train, I had no inkling it would be as it is today.

Yeah, I just wanted to find out about the set list being played at the 02 show and never thought it would be such a great meeting place to find out every detail about the world's greatest band ever. Many thanks to all!!

Eye Thank Ewe! :D

Congratulations on a successful first year of the Official Website of Led Zeppelin and much thanks to Sam & admin. It's been fun.

:party::yourock::gimmefive:

Thanks for starting this thread, AWABW. :)

Sam, congratulations on the one year milestone of this fantastic site. Many thanks to you for helping to preserve the band’s history, for keeping us informed about the individual Zep members’ current projects, and for providing us with a place to meet and connect with other LZ fans.

For me, the year that I’ve spent here has been an amazing one. I am so grateful for all the incredible friends who I’ve met or reconnected with here. I've really enjoyed hearing and sharing our memories of Zep’s glory days - memories of all of the craziness and silliness and wildness that surrounded the band when they were in town: waiting outside the venues, trying to talk our way backstage, attempting to make our way into the hotels, etc. I love being able to talk with others who were there about what those experiences did for us and what, all these years later, they mean to us.

Congrats Sam on year on the revamped site. And also to all the great members on this forum who's insight into everything Zeppelin and friendship as well. I love the sight as it is probably the best band site out there. Pretty amazing for a band that is no longer together. Hopefully, we'll get some good news and that changes.

Archived