I dedicate this thread to...

Jimmy's A Legend

My Dog Rufus who sadly passed away in the early hours of Friday morning...

...Everyone is finding it hard including his little brother Nero, we will miss the little things he does...

...the quite violent scratting of your arm to get a treat or the crying as soon as you leave the room...

Dealing with a passing-away can be hard but I found out that talking about it really helps so if there is anyone here who just wants to let out their fellings they can, talk about "The Good Ol' Times" if it's recent or a long time ago.

Who do you dedicate this thread to?

...Everyone is finding it hard including his little brother Nero, we will miss the little things he does...

...the quite violent scratting of your arm to get a treat or the crying as soon as you leave the room...

Dealing with a passing-away can be hard but I found out that talking about it really helps so if there is anyone here who just wants to let out their fellings they can, talk about "The Good Ol' Times" if it's recent or a long time ago.

Oh Im so sorry to hear that. I grew up with a lot of animals and every time dealing with loss of them was hard. I dread losing my babies I have now.

Rufus is now in doggie heaven.

i have a beautiful german shepherd bitch called holly

she has been with me since she was born and looks upon me as her mother

she is now 11 years old and starting to slow down

i absolutely dread the day she shuffles off this mortal coil

you have my deepest sympathies - i can imagine the sadness you must feel

Sorry to hear about you're dog passing away. I can relate. A couple years ago my 18 year old cat passed away. I am not the type of person to cry but that time i did. You're pets become like family.

The pics of Rufus in your sig are adorable...I'm sorry for your sad news. I lost my first pet almost three years ago. A hand fed free to fly the house grey cheeked parakeet. Jasmine had a beautiful life with much love. He/she died in my dad's hand at 17 years of age (had caught a respiratory infection that the vet told us she probably wouldn't survive). For her species, 17 was a long life. My father buried her in the garden...

I have two cats who i love...i have been an animal lover all my life and strongly feel that when you own a pet, you are their family.

I hope you feel better soon and when you are up to it, find another wonderful dog to love!

I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved Rufus, he was so adorable! It's amazing how these little guys capture your heart and give you so much love. I lost my little Shih Tzu girl Kashmir in March 2007 & I still miss her very much.

Hi all,

Heidi,Fury,Muggy,

Can't tell anyone see story, cause it makes me cry?

Their demise may make you,...?

Now,I got to rescue,.

Kittens,see why?

KB(no)

Thank everyone :)

What a cute dog.

People should cherish their pets and all animals. They are wonders of nature. No such thing as an ugly animal. Even feed the squirrels that you see. Treat all animals good. :D

What a cute dog.

People should cherish their pets and all animals. They are wonders of nature. No such thing as an ugly animal. Even feed the squirrels that you see. Treat all animals good. :D

I admit, I love seeing this side of you

I dedicate this to my grandmother, Aisha, who I cannot imagine suffered greatly in the last years of her life due to severe pneumonia. So severe, she couldn't get up and had to be imprisoned to her bed. She could tell when I was distressed and I could sense, from her eyes, she yearned to help me. She couldn't physically help me.

I can't forget that to this day.

I admit, I love seeing this side of you

I dedicate this to my grandmother, Aisha, who I cannot imagine suffered greatly in the last years of her life due to severe pneumonia. So severe, she couldn't get up and had to be imprisoned to her bed. She could tell when I was distressed and I could sense, from her eyes, she yearned to help me. She couldn't physically help me.

I can't forget that to this day.

Really? :blink: Thanks. I am not used to getting compliments.

But's it's true. I can't think of a negative thing to say about animals. They should be protected.

Sorry about you're grandmother. I can relate. I was close to my grandmother too.

I'm sad about your loss, Lucia (meaning it serious!)

Pets dying is especially painful in my opinion, because they are like children you have to protect.

I'd like to dedicate this to my hamster Jimi, who stayed only 1 and a half year with us, but has a nice shady corner in the garden and a coffin made of his house.

im really sorry... he looks so cute and adorable in these pics... i lost three dogs till now , first was pshoulek , jumja then boulma... now we have a new one , mr. leyek, we got this month and i'm worried all the time, i don't want anything to happen to him

Archived