OJ to get the gavel today

Hotplant

Yeah!! Today OJ will face the lady on the bench to get anywhere from six, to eighteen years, or life.

:cheer::banana::munchies:

I can't wait!!!!

Ron Goldman's dad is going to be there.

It will be broadcast on streaming live on Vegas news stations. One is called Las Vegas Now.

See ya sucka!

He may have got away with murder...........but he really did get set up for this one, it was so minor it should not have even got beyind the complaint stage. After all it was his property he was trying to get back. If it was my property, I'd want the scumbag who took it to know they'd done wrong.

He may have got away with murder...........but he really did get set up for this one, it was so minor it should not have even got beyind the complaint stage. After all it was his property he was trying to get back. If it was my property, I'd want the scumbag who took it to know they'd done wrong.

Hi 'johnthomasmoby'

Theres ways to go about it, and he chose the wrong way, thank god.

Does this prove God does exist?

Regards, Danny

He should have resisted some of his impulses and thought more carefully about how best to recover his property. Hopefully he will get through this challenge without any further problems with the law.

He could get paroled, though. He used the threat of violence to commit the crime, he wasn't actually violent. If he conducts himself as a model prisoner and doesn't get into it with the guards or other prisoners, the parole board could see fit to let him go. Of course, they could also be complete bastards and make him serve the whole sentence.

Here's to hoping they become complete bastards!

Edited by Electrophile

Denis Leary (Rescue Me)said today on the radio.

If OJ was convicted 15 years ago, he would of went to jail killing two white people. He would've been treated as a king by the blacks. The white supremacist, whom runs most jails, even they would not touch OJ due to his stardom and money. So the last 15 years was the true punishment for him. Every restaurant he went to, people got up and left, or asked for him not to be seated. He had to shoot golf on public courses, (which for him must really suck). Lost most of his friends, his power, his money. every time he gets interview, its about the murders, not football. he could not get a job at all. Now he goes to jail as another black guy who committed robbery, he will still be protected, but will be treated as another black man in the system.

Most likely, even if he was convicted of the murders, he may been out soon, due to California fucked up D.O.C.

Dan Patrick (ESPN) favorite OJ story was when OJ was shooting golf one time after the murders, dropped his golf glove, his buddy picked up his glove and said, "OJ, you dropped another glove"

Edited by Pb Derigable

Denis Leary (Rescue Me)said today on the radio.

If OJ was convicted 15 years ago, he would of went to jail killing two white people. He would've been treated as a king by the blacks. The white supremacist, whom runs most jails, even they would not touch OJ due to his stardom and money. So the last 15 years was the true punishment for him. Every restaurant he went to, people got up and left, or asked for him not to be seated. He had to shoot golf on public courses, (which for him must really suck). Lost most of his friends, his power, his money. every time he gets interview, its about the murders, not football. he could not get a job at all. Now he goes to jail as another black guy who committed robbery, he will still be protected, but will be treated as another black man in the system.

Most likely, even if he was convicted of the murders, he may been out soon, due to California fucked up D.O.C.

So well put, i might have posted the same but i was too busy on another post.

Regards, Danny