Predictions 2009

Hotplant

I just got a major surprise.

My little brother...got secretly MARRIED. He didn't tell anyone in my family until today.

I met the girl last week, hated her...knew she was going to cause problems, but didn't think to this extent.

they are both 21 and STUPID. And to top this all off, the girl has been married before. Manipulative bitch. My brother was a lot smarter than that before he met her.....I've just seen a downward spiral since they met....A COUPLE MONTHS AGO.

They are both in the army, and i think they did it to guarantee they would be based at the same fort. she just got orders to go to Germany, and now my little brother is going with her.

I have never been so pissed.

My little brother...got secretly MARRIED. He didn't tell anyone in my family until today.

I met the girl last week, hated her...knew she was going to cause problems, but didn't think to this extent.

they are both 21 and STUPID. And to top this all off, the girl has been married before. Manipulative bitch. My brother was a lot smarter than that before he met her.....I've just seen a downward spiral since they met....A COUPLE MONTHS AGO.

They are both in the army, and i think they did it to guarantee they would be based at the same fort. she just got orders to go to Germany, and now my little brother is going with her.

Well for your brother's sake try to be supportive, if it doesn't work out he will know he has a loving sister. :)

Well for your brother's sake try to be supportive, if it doesn't work out he will know he has a loving sister. :)

well HE will have my support, but i can't say the same for her.

I hate women girls. esp when they come near my brother.

luckily i have 3 other brothers that are not old enough to get into this mess. 6, 7, and 14 yrs old. i'd like to keep them that way.

well HE will have my support, but i can't say the same for her.

I hate women girls. esp when they come near my brother.

luckily i have 3 other brothers that are not old enough to get into this mess. 6, 7, and 14 yrs old. i'd like to keep them that way.

I have an older sister, I wished she had been around 20 years ago :lol: Maybe the Army will straighten them out? :unsure:

My prediction is that your little brother will be a father by the end of the year.

Or else divorced.

:unsure:

Sorry....I don't mean to make light of the situation Mrs. Plant, I know how difficult it is to watch your loved ones screw up, I feel for you.

My prediction is that your little brother will be a father by the end of the year.

Or else divorced.

:unsure:

Sorry....I don't mean to make light of the situation Mrs. Plant, I know how difficult it is to watch your loved ones screw up, I feel for you.

Well, them both being in the army and now married doesn't 100% guarantee them being based together, just gives them more of a chance.

If they have a kid to insure that, i will kill them.

i woke up this morning just hoping that was a bad dream.

beatbo's predictions for 2009 (from the perforated pages of 'montezuma's revenge'):

president obama will find that 'what comes around goes around'.

the vatican will do some digging.

there will be war. yes, war.

artic circle=artic ice cube

a 15 mile floating island of plastic bags in the pacific ocean will be recycled as a border fence between the u.s. and mexico.

"partial patient patent pleas will fall from lips on bended knees" i can be poetic, too....

an economic boom will be initiated by the introduction of another ron popeil invention:

the "dice-a-matic lawnmower". this new twist on an old theme will dice your onions and carrots whilst mowing the backyard....

korea will accidently set off its nuclear stockpile during a national fireworks event. yes, it will be televised (for 4 short minutes in Asia).

australia will finally tell the world to piss off when ac/dc fails to get in the rock and roll hall of fame on the first ballot. this is bad news for surfers....

brazil will be sued in civil world court when it sells the timber rights to another countrys' rainforest...

canada will start a war with new zealand. neither country will hear the others first shot....

britian will borrow large sums of money.....from paul mccartney.

it will be discovered that pine cones are weapons of mass destruction. the source: beavers.

keep an eye on these, kiddies. they may come in handy....

Britney will become pregnant with her third child.The proud papa to be..Brad Pitt.

Remember,you read it here first. Well before you read it in a checkout line at the grocery store.

My predictions for 2009 are as follows,

1. The rich will become richer,

2. The poor will become poorer,

3. There will be more births than deaths,

4. There will be less ice and more rain,

5. The meek will not inherit the earth,

6. Fat people will stay fat,

7. Westham United will stay up,

8. Liverpool will be Champions of England,

9. Knife crime in England will get worse,

10. I will survive,

Regards, Danny

Alright, I'll make some predictions....

The Dead will start a 5 year world tour.

The Kinks will reunite. The tour will last one(1) show because the Davies brothers got into it the first night.

None of the following will be inducted into the RNRHOF - Jethro Tull, ELP, Yes and Three Dog Night.

The Faces do in fact reunite. The tour induces scandal after scandal, including an affair between Rod Stewart and Ron Wood.

Jahfin(with ear plugs) will attend EVERY concert held in North Carolina.

Spats will get laid by July.

Alright, I'll make some predictions....

The Dead will start a 5 year world tour.

The Kinks will reunite. The tour will last one(1) show because the Davies brothers got into it the first night.

None of the following will be inducted into the RNRHOF - Jethro Tull, ELP, Yes and Three Dog Night.

The Faces do in fact reunite. The tour induces scandal after scandal, including an affair between Rod Stewart and Ron Wood.

Jahfin(with ear plugs) will attend EVERY concert held in North Carolina.

Spats will get laid by July.

You had me until the spats thing.

beatbo's predictions for 2009 (from the perforated pages of 'montezuma's revenge'):

president obama will find that 'what comes around goes around'.

the vatican will do some digging.

there will be war. yes, war.

artic circle=artic ice cube

a 15 mile floating island of plastic bags in the pacific ocean will be recycled as a border fence between the u.s. and mexico.

"partial patient patent pleas will fall from lips on bended knees" i can be poetic, too....

an economic boom will be initiated by the introduction of another ron popeil invention:

the "dice-a-matic lawnmower". this new twist on an old theme will dice your onions and carrots whilst mowing the backyard....

korea will accidently set off its nuclear stockpile during a national fireworks event. yes, it will be televised (for 4 short minutes in Asia).

australia will finally tell the world to piss off when ac/dc fails to get in the rock and roll hall of fame on the first ballot. this is bad news for surfers....

brazil will be sued in civil world court when it sells the timber rights to another countrys' rainforest...

canada will start a war with new zealand. neither country will hear the others first shot....

britian will borrow large sums of money.....from paul mccartney.

it will be discovered that pine cones are weapons of mass destruction. the source: beavers.

keep an eye on these, kiddies. they may come in handy....

Great list beatbo. I especially cracked up with the last one because just a few minutes ago my daughter was telling me that throwing pine cones is against her school's written rules...what uncanny timing. I don't believe the school's dean is a beaver but you never know about these things. :D

Hopefully

then

YEAR OF THE HORSE

so ...

Nessun Dorma !!!

I thought you were going to direct us to this Nessun Dorma, my favorite Italian popera band. :wub: Are you familiar with them?

Nessun Dorma's MySpace page

Archived