Plant/Krauss perform at Grammy's

SbsSwan

That's why I said he wasn't judgmental in the way you described--about parts of the country, people's geographical origins, etc.

But he IS judgmental about all sorts of things. He has all sorts of opinions on all sorts of people, all sorts of music, all sorts of issues, and he's very willing to share them (and get himself misunderstood in the process)! :D I don't think you have to know him or read all the interviews (I certainly don't and haven't) to recognize that he's someone with very strong opinions about the world as a whole, often to the point of being judgmental. He's a Leo! Just the way he is.

He certainly has delivered an occasional impromptu lecture to anyone who would listen, gently acquainting us with his viewpoint. Whoever suggested Commander as his title was totally right on.

The line up of performers seems to be growing and pretty interesting...looks like this might be the night to tune in for sure

BB King

Neil Diamond

Stevie Wonder and Smokey Robinson

Two days away

http://www.grammy.com/Recording_Academy/Ne...spx?newsID=3217

That's cool Smokey Robinson will be performing. What a great singer and songwriter. I know in the past Robert has said Smokey had a big influence on him.

Still two days to go. Happy happy! :cheer:

Just found this, very lovely.

plant-kraussx-large.jpg

Great pic!! They have become the perfect musical pairing, IMO. Speaking of performing, I read an article on-line that the rapper M.I.A is performing she's nine months pregnant, not to mention is due anyday now! That would be the highlight of the show if she goes into labor on stage!! She is nominated for Record of The Year for "Paper Planes" along with Robert and Alison's "Please Read the Letter." I am so excited! :D

Great pic!! They have become the perfect musical pairing, IMO. Speaking of performing, I read an article on-line that the rapper M.I.A is performing she's nine months pregnant, not to mention is due anyday now! That would be the highlight of the show if she goes into labor on stage!! She is nominated for Record of The Year for "Paper Planes" along with Robert and Alison's "Please Read the Letter." I am so excited! :D

I saw that too about M.I.A. Reminds me of Catherine Zeta Jones at the Oscars when she was due at any moment!

I saw that too about M.I.A. Reminds me of Catherine Zeta Jones at the Oscars when she was due at any moment!

Her song "Paper Planes" sounds kinda odd to me. Just checked it out on Youtube. I don't know, maybe it just needs to grow on me.

I'll check it out. I'm not that familiar with her music.

I'd never heard of her until the Grammy nominees were announced. Never heard the song until today either. Wow, the Record of the Year category certainly has in eclectic mix this year! B)

I had my fan girl moment yesterday...the tv was tuned to Extra (celeb gossip show) and they were doing the who's sitting where at the Grammy's and they pointed out Robert Plant's seat

Up near the front as it should be.

Awww :wub:

And that is a lovely photo of Robert and Alison...they really do have some type of chemistry that even technology can pick up ;)

Archived