Plant/Krauss perform at Grammy's

SbsSwan

Thanks for the heads up!....will watch and/or DVR it, even tho I am NOT a Kraus fan, and DEF not a country/bluesgrass fan!! WOuld just like to see what Robert does.....STILL don't get the whole thing tho!! LOL!! :) To me it is like the Odd Couple. LOL!!! :)

Sharon

Thanks for the heads up!....will watch and/or DVR it, even tho I am NOT a Kraus fan, and DEF not a country/bluesgrass fan!! WOuld just like to see what Robert does.....STILL don't get the whole thing tho!! LOL!! :) To me it is like the Odd Couple. LOL!!! :)

Sharon

Except it's not country/bluegrass music. It's really more roots/Americana. Not as odd couple as you'd think IMO :)

It must be a lookalike of Robert performing then i take it? After all he says that he isnt doing anything for the next two years !!!!!!!

Amazing that some people sit there and wait for any opportunity to go after Robert :rolleyes:

Los Angeles will be invaded for the next week or so and it will all be reported in the media. It'll be another Disneyland, and then it will be thankfully over. But for the time being, the world is going to turn my home into a damned zoo, and this time I can truly state that it is Robert Plant's fault.

Los Angeles will be invaded for the next week or so and it will all be reported in the media. It'll be another Disneyland, and then it will be thankfully over. But for the time being, the world is going to turn my home into a damned zoo, and this time I can truly state that it is Robert Plant's fault.

And how pray tell is it Robert's fault :rolleyes:

I hope so too and yes they are amazing - the whole group really are stellar musicians.

Do you happen to know where I can find a roster of all the people in the band, I'd like to know their names and see what else they do. Buddy and T-Bone are obvious but the others I don't know about.

Do you happen to know where I can find a roster of all the people in the band, I'd like to know their names and see what else they do. Buddy and T-Bone are obvious but the others I don't know about.

Jay Bellerose drums

Stuart Duncan guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, uke, background vocals

Dennis Crouch bass

He'll be there. He's like a magnet. He'll attract every idiot on the face of the earth. That's why I am staying away. It's going to be depressing.

It would be really nice to hear you say something positive about Robert for a change. Since when does he attract every idiot on the face of the earth. Honestly I don't get what all your venom against him is.

Jay Bellerose drums

Stuart Duncan guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, uke, background vocals

Dennis Crouch bass

Cool, thanks. I always forget Jay's name and I've given away the three copies of RS I've bought so I couldn't peek. I suppose I could have found the info at Wiki, but I'm lazy and I knew you'd know it. :)

Archived