Hot Pictures of Jimmy and Robert

Mona

This one...not so much. :blink:

:lol:

Exactly! Looks like Robert just stepped off the set of "Miami Vice" as Sonny Crockett's brother and Jimmy forgot to zip his pants! I am sure if they saw that pic now, they'd be like "what were we wearing/thinking?" :huh:

66ktpc.jpg

I like this one though. :)

That pic with Jimmy in green is not a great pic to begin with, and it looks to me like the colors on it have been enhanced, because their skin look orange. Eww.

The lighting is poor, Jimmy has his fly down (again).

1985_pp021.jpg

Anyway, I mucked around with it.

It's still not a great photo, but at least it isn't dayglow green and orange anymore.

jimbob85enhanced.jpg

That pic with Jimmy in green is not a great pic to begin with, and it looks to me like the colors on it have been enhanced, because their skin look orange. Eww.

The lighting is poor, Jimmy has his fly down (again).

1985_pp021.jpg

Anyway, I mucked around with it.

It's still not a great photo, but at least it isn't dayglow green and orange anymore.

jimbob85enhanced.jpg

I don't think that photo was meant to be...

I ran a color auto fix. They're still a little radioactive but not as bad.

pageplant0582.jpg

Radioactive man. lol

did you ladies intend on the reference to The Fim's song, Radioactive, or was that incidental?

I tried a colorfix on that pic as well, and wasn't happy with it, which is why I turned it black and white.

It's just a shitty picture on so many levels. Bad color levels, bad lighting, low rez, ugh.

About the shoulderpad thing...I am not so sure those are shoulder pads. Jimmy is leaning against Robert, causing the shit to kind of puff up there. It's difficult to say without the other shoulder for visual reference.

I think this pic should just be forgotten. There are way nicer pics of Jim and Bob together.

3177355.jpg

PN002482-Kashmir.jpg

1979_LBRRadio.jpg

I don't understand al the fuss about that 80s pic. I really like it. I saved that pic in my collection for years before I posted it on the old forum. I used to have it in the front of my diary. I think it is a great representation of the time.