CELL BLOCK 'D' (no weapons allowed)

Del Zeppnile

:hysterical:

Was it the "man of respect" part that gave it away, or the fact that a certain ~*other member*~ was already pissed off at me and ready to rat me out?

... or was it obvious that 'Dan' was hot for you and wanted your body?

btw, has 'HappyHamBone' checked in here yet ;)

Alright, I guess I deserve that one. But I'm really a shy person around people I don't know. :rolleyes:

You'll have to think of a way that I can make it up to you.

How about a weekend in Paris in a room with a view? ... you little Euro-hottie you!

Corleone was in the witness protection program just trying to get by without getting whacked.

besides Superheroes are nothing without Supervillians to play off against... <_<

:lol:

I think it was a bit of both El Del-erino... :lol:

Actually, I think it was just the fact that I could hear your voice--your Red Foreman-like voice in your posts. :lol:

Sugah! Welcome!!!! :cheer::cheer:

Alright, I guess I deserve that one. But I'm really a shy person around people I don't know. :rolleyes:

You'll have to think of a way that I can make it up to you.

How about a weekend in Paris in a room with a view? ... you little Euro-hottie you!

lol

Shows how little you know me. Having only two days to spend there, a room with a view would be the last thing I would care about... :rolleyes:

Actually, I think it was just the fact that I could hear your voice--your Red Foreman-like voice in your posts. :lol:

Don't be a dumbass!

redforeman.jpg

lol

Shows how little you know me. Having only two days to spend there, a room with a view would be the last thing I would care about... :rolleyes:

I know, he told me.

B)

I was watching something on the History Channel the other day and they were taslking about how many drugs get into prisons every year. Its ten times the outside price in prison, and police estimate the revenue at like $700 million or something (i cant recall the actual number).

Then they went into shanks and the nutjob room.

Now theres a place to spend your life :coffee:

• 1 month later...
He sent me here. He has no right talking about her, he is no father. As a single mom, i'm sure you can understand where i'm coming from (i won't elaborate on the situation).

Well, I don't know details, so I don't really know where you're coming from. What I do recognize is a lot of anger... and pain... and to that, yeah, I can relate.

In many ways my -ex has been a better father to our daughter than he was when we were all still together. I'm truly grateful that the two of them have a good relationship with each other. He and I have an amicable relationship but it has taken effort and time. I'm also sadly aware that all of this is more the exception than the rule.

I've gone from feeling like shit and worthless and unloveable to blaming the failure of our marriage on him cuz he was an asshole, to finally accepting the fact that we were (and are) flawed and imperfect people who were in an increasingly toxic relationship. I didn't spew at him publicly, cuz it's not quite my style (usually) but I sure simmered with resentment for a few years. It's taken a long time to get to where I am, but it's finally a good place.

I don't know what triggered all this stuff for you, but whatever the circumstances are, I hope you'll be able to work through it, and get past it to a better place. Take care and peace to you and your daughter.

...finally accepting the fact that we were (and are) flawed and imperfect people...

I've got more 'flawed' than a Led Zeppelin roadie with a thousand dollars in a Juarez whorehouse.

How about you and I get together and be 'imperfect' in the back of my 67 Dodge van baby?

Archived