Celebs you are sick of!

Wolfman

There are certain celebs that after awhile you wish would just go away. They especially get annoying when they start opening their trap about other people or politics as though they are some sort of expert because they are a celebrity. So people, who are you sick of?

I'll start with Megan Fox. Yes, she's smoking hot but lately it seems like she has an opinion on everything and everyone. Who gives a F?

Victoria Beckham-nothing to do with politics but she really really really gets on my nerves. She is not a good inspiration to this generation and it's people like her who are making girls of today thinking that they arn't good enough.

Jordan (katie price) URGH! you really don't want to get me started, she is worse than Victoria.

She is a spoilt git who thinks that money and big boobs are everything. In her world she has to ahve everything.

Just my opinion, you may think that I am being too harsh but I don't.

I hate the celebrity world and I don;t understand it.

Victoria Beckham-nothing to do with politics but she really really really gets on my nerves. She is not a good inspiration to this generation and it's people like her who are making girls of today thinking that they arn't good enough.

Dye Hard: With a Vengeance: The word "fierce" is tossed around Victoria Beckham like so many bowls of the carb-free salad she seems to love so much. And in a lot of ways, the label is justified. After all, fierce is strutting down the sidewalk as if it's your own personal runway. Fierce is being able to project an expression steelier than the underwire of your reinforced bra despite having most of your face hidden behind windshield-sized sunglasses. And fierce is wearing the hottest designer duds without fear of looking like the '80s dumped a truckload of acid-wash and shoulder pads on top of you. So, here's to you, Posh, because even when you're sporting bleach stains and Morgan Fairchild's hand-me-downs (with the hanger still in 'em), you're still fiercer than Tyra Banks and RuPaul duking it out for the last remaining can of Aquanet and tube of waterproof mascara on the planet.

Edited by eternal light

i detest Kathy Lee Gifford. why the F did NBC put her on the morning show? she is such an annoying, untalented, cackling nit wit. she makes poor Hota Kotb look like a moron, too....which is too bad, because actually Hota is quite intelligent. the jackass that put Kathy Lee back on tv should be shot.

Taylor Swiiiift. You know, I like her as a person, she seems really nice and a tad on the dorky side, which is refreshing. But HOLY GOD!! She is EVERYWHERE!!! And she CAN'T SING!! Not that it makes that much difference at this point - she could sing like Ella Fitzgerald and I'd still be sick of her because she is SO overexposed.

I don't want to hate her, but a combination of things - not least of all that fake teenybopper Valley Girl affectation she puts on in her more uptempo songs - is driving me to it.

Oprah. i don't know why i'm sick of 90million dollar a yr oprah, but i'm just sick of 90 million dollar a yr oprah. if she was suddenly a recluse and was living in a house with a bunch of dogs, was a dog lady, then i'd like her. nah just kidding, but the money is a bit crazy.

I watch TMZ so I can definitely relate.

My jackass list:

Woody Harrelson

Spike Lee

Kanye West

Chris Brown

Hulk Hogan

Christian Bale

Jay Z

Quintin Tarantino

Amy Winehouse

And I'm sure many more will be exposed for the jerks they really are.

We're RRRRrrrrrrrrrICH!!!!

Suck my balls!

:lol:

We're RRRRrrrrrrrrrICH!!!!

I'm not sick of them though. They're entertaining.

Skirting the Issue: Demi Lovato is only 16, so instead of critiquing her red-carpet ensemble, we're just going to offer some helpful advice for the future. Demi, honey, skirts can be made from a host of materials, from the practical (cotton, denim, wool) to the polished (cashmere, taffeta, velvet, silk) to the tackily unnatural (Lycra and gold lamé). They should not, however, be fashioned from the wig you wore last Halloween when you dressed up as a Goth Shirley Temple. 'K?

Not that the Disney starlet is likely to heed our suggestion. Word is, she recently plunked down $2 million for a new house. When we were 16, we were saving up for a scooter, so we'll just show ourselves out.

And annoying.

:lol:

Thigh Hopes: Hold on to your pudding pops, people, because you're about to feel really old and perhaps a mite uneasy. Believe it or not, this lovely young lady in thigh-creeping short-shorts and a sternum-baring top is Keshia Knight Pulliam, who's better known as button-cute Rudy Huxtable from "The Cosby Show." And she just turned 30. Yeah, go ahead and pop a Geritol -- we'll wait. Anyhoo, as you can see, the littlest and least annoying Cosby kid is grown up and gorgeous -- and apparently quite thrifty, because she appears to be uncomfortably sheathed in the very same Garanimals that Rudy used to wear while trading one-liners with Cliff.

Taylor Swiiiift. You know, I like her as a person, she seems really nice and a tad on the dorky side, which is refreshing. But HOLY GOD!! She is EVERYWHERE!!! And she CAN'T SING!! Not that it makes that much difference at this point - she could sing like Ella Fitzgerald and I'd still be sick of her because she is SO overexposed.

I don't want to hate her, but a combination of things - not least of all that fake teenybopper Valley Girl affectation she puts on in her more uptempo songs - is driving me to it.

First, i agree with Jahfin, i don't follow celebrity news enough to get sick of any one celebrity. But there are a few i can't stand, even if i only come across them occasionally. Next, i do agree with Taylor Swift. I agree she seems like a nice girl, etc... i also agree her singing sucks (not to mention the very simpleton lyrics), and her performances (i saw her on the AMA and Leno) are boring.

I can't stand Britney, Jessica (Simpson), or Paris. Three true bimbos in my book.

First, i agree with Jahfin, i don't follow celebrity news enough to get sick of any one celebrity. But there are a few i can't stand, even if i only come across them occasionally. Next, i do agree with Taylor Swift. I agree she seems like a nice girl, etc... i also agree her singing sucks (not to mention the very simpleton lyrics), and her performances (i saw her on the AMA and Leno) are boring.

I can't stand Britney, Jessica (Simpson), or Paris. Three true bimbos in my book.

Winky and the Brain: A day in the life of Paris Hilton's brain sure can be exhausting. When it's not busy calculating the hotness level of everyone within a 30-foot radius, it's sending out complex posing instructions (thrust hips, throw back shoulders, heave bosoms, give awkwardly sexy wink and pout) and trying to come up with a suitably schmoopy pet name for her boyfriend, Doug Reinhardt, who set the bar high by dubbing her "Angel Princess." Such challenges might explain why the starlet's cerebrum was unable to process her request to find appropriate attire for a J.C. Penney-sponsored event. Instead, Hilton's overtaxed mind simply figured that J.C. Penney sells inexpensive goods. Inexpensive means cheap and cheap means posing at the store's shindig in a see-through, please-check-out-my-hoisted-cleavage corset. Of course, given that we're already intimately (if reluctantly) familiar with Paris' lady parts, it's not as if she's showing us anything new. In fact, stepping out in public in only a push-up bra is positively modest for her. Heck, it's even a tad wholesome considering how Mickey Mouse's ears are gently cradling her boobies.

wonderwall.msn.com

I figure they have to make a living and if it's over done, the person with the remotes, batteries and keyboards should get off their ass and click on something else. I mean a tele with 100 channels and millions of web sites?

I think this means people are really jealous of others success and wont admit it. You have to work at something. And you cannot please everyone.

So do your best and if that falls short because of someone else's jealousies.

It's their head and you cannot control it.

Do your best, if someone doesn't like you because of that?

If the shoe fits///

Jay Leno I never liked. But it's my television and remote. I guess when Carson left is when I chucked it. He was The Tonight Show.

Edited by Mary Hartman

Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, anyone connected to The Hills or Gossip Girls (which I don't watch, but who are everywhere), Jon and Kate Plus 8 (I really enjoyed the show until they began saturating the media).

I figure they have to make a living and if it's over done, the person with the remotes, batteries and keyboards should get off their ass and click on something else. I mean a tele with 100 channels and millions of web sites?

Good point there. I think the problem why so many of them have become so overexposed is because unfortunately, you have some people that buy those gossip rags weekly like it's some sort of religion and watch alot of those tabloid shows, like E! News, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood and some of those reality shows that talks about their personal lives and are pointless and a waste of TV time. If some people would stop watching and buying that stuff, then some of it would go away. What I don't get is why some celebs love to have the media all in their personal business! I have alot more respect for those who can keep most of their life private, I find them more interesting.

Back to the celebs I am sick of: Brangelina, TomKat, Britney, Paris and all of the others who seem to stay on those tabloids on a weekly basis. I have gotten to the point that I don't even watch the shows mentioned above and avoid the tabloids! I mean, what else do you want people to know about yourself, aren't some things private? I guess with some of them, they don't have much talent so sadly who they are dating and how many kids they have, seems to dominate. That's just too bad.

Awww, and I do like Taylor Swift. I mean, she isn't the most powerful voiced singer out there, but I think she is a great role model for young girls how she carries herself and at least she writes her own music and isn't running around half naked like Britney was doing at that age. :D

Whoever listed Christian Bale should be shot.

LOL J/K. After Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, I have come to really respect Bale as an actor. I've yet to see a movie with him I don't like.

Anyways...

-Paris Hilton. Why is this bitch even a celebrity? She can't sing, act, dance, or do anything else that you usually have to do to be a celebrity. She isn't even good-looking!

-Brittany Spears. Just go away. Please?

-Matthew McConahey (or however the hell you spell that). Would you get back to the action stuff? That's when you were good.

-Brangelina. Why do people give a shit? I'm sick of hearing about them. And I personally don't think Angelina's all the sexy. I have a picture of her back when she was younger (early 20's) and she is smoking. But now? No. Just... no.

-The majority of modern mainstream Pop, Rock, Country, and Rap/Hip-Hop stars. Quit letting the corporate record execs fuck your asses and break out and do your own thing. Oh wait... you aren't good enough to.

To be honest, I just don't care. I think this whole "celebrity culture" we have is utter bullshit. Whatever you do that made you a celebrity is your job or your career. That doesn't mean we need to know about the rest of your fucking life. And the "fans" who want to know that badly should, seriously, be locked up in a mental institution, because they are a danger to themselves and possibly the celebrity. What good can come out of living vicariously through someone else?

Edited by Nathan

I think Paris should be sequestered to a desert island somewhere. She should be in the Hall of Fame for Annoying Airhead Bimbos.

I'd like to take her and other celebrity bimbos like her and crank up the club music and see them all dance over a cliff as the music pounds out that club music pulse...with their giant sunglasses and cell phones too.

Good point there. I think the problem why so many of them have become so overexposed is because unfortunately, you have some people that buy those gossip rags weekly like it's some sort of religion and watch alot of those tabloid shows, like E! News, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood and some of those reality shows that talks about their personal lives and are pointless and a waste of TV time. If some people would stop watching and buying that stuff, then some of it would go away. What I don't get is why some celebs love to have the media all in their personal business! I have alot more respect for those who can keep most of their life private, I find them more interesting.

Back to the celebs I am sick of: Brangelina, TomKat, Britney, Paris and all of the others who seem to stay on those tabloids on a weekly basis. I have gotten to the point that I don't even watch the shows mentioned above and avoid the tabloids! I mean, what else do you want people to know about yourself, aren't some things private? I guess with some of them, they don't have much talent so sadly who they are dating and how many kids they have, seems to dominate. That's just too bad.

Awww, and I do like Taylor Swift. I mean, she isn't the most powerful voiced singer out there, but I think she is a great role model for young girls how she carries herself and at least she writes her own music and isn't running around half naked like Britney was doing at that age. :D

That's the shame of it - they are so focused on being the "it" person and doing whatever it takes to maintain that - aka tabloid exposure, rather than focusing on being an actor or singer or whatever their thing is. They go out of their way to have their PAs phone the paparazzi to tip them of where they will be appearing to ensure coverage. Sad really because so many of them - Britney, Lindsay for example, end up so damaged as a result and for what - a fleeting bit of fame?

To be honest, I just don't care. I think this whole "celebrity culture" we have is utter bullshit. Whatever you do that made you a celebrity is your job or your career. That doesn't mean we need to know about the rest of your fucking life. And the "fans" who want to know that badly should, seriously, be locked up in a mental institution, because they are a danger to themselves and possibly the celebrity. What good can come out of living vicariously through someone else?

:yourock:

That's the shame of it - they are so focused on being the "it" person and doing whatever it takes to maintain that - aka tabloid exposure, rather than focusing on being an actor or singer or whatever their thing is. They go out of their way to have their PAs phone the paparazzi to tip them of where they will be appearing to ensure coverage. Sad really because so many of them - Britney, Lindsay for example, end up so damaged as a result and for what - a fleeting bit of fame?

I agree Nine. I read somewhere about someone saying that Lindsay is more focused on the "celebrity" part than the work itself and I find it sad because I think she is a good actress. She keeps saying she wants to be taken seriously but if she is out partying all the time, how can anyone. My mom told me she was on Ellen a few weeks ago and was talking about getting back to the work of acting instead of all of the tabloid stuff, I really hope she can because I am tired of reading about her troubles! Britney is in the same boat, but when did anyone ever really talk about her music to begin with or take her seriously as a true artist.

Edited by Melanie_72

:thumbsup:

Jonass Bros. Who the hell names their kid Joe Jonas???Oh and don't even start on Hannah Montana. :mad: And High School Musical!!!!! UGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!! It makes me want to puke!!!!