What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

My toothache is coming back. It comes and it goes, drinking cold soda is kind of a bitch right now. <_<

You better get to a dentist before it gets worse. You can use Ambusol for temp relief and or pain killers. But you most likely need a root canal or the tooth pulled? Depending on where it is? If its one of your front ones, you have to take care of it. A moller, you could pull it. Costs about $100 for a tooth to be pulled. A root canal can be $700 and up. Usually a bit more. And a crown is expensive too. If its one that will make you look like you are a crack using, trailor trasher who opens beer bottles with his teeth, then you had better consider the crown. :lol:

You better get to a dentist before it gets worse. You can use Ambusol for temp relief and or pain killers. But you most likely need a root canal or the tooth pulled? Depending on where it is? If its one of your front ones, you have to take care of it. A moller, you could pull it. Costs about $100 for a tooth to be pulled. A root canal can be $700 and up. Usually a bit more. And a crown is expensive too. If its one that will make you look like you are a crack using, trailor trasher who opens beer bottles with his teeth, then you had better consider the crown. :lol:

I've got some orajel, hoping that helps.

And thanks for the concern Melanie.

Edited by paul carruthers

I was just eking out a final single-skinner from my Ty Stix, but when I picked it up to roll it, I spilt the fucker on the floor. Now if it had been a wooden floor, it wouldn't have been a problem....but it's a deep-pile carpet, and the active ingredient is irretrievable.

I expect the microscopic crawly things will have a very good time at my expense, but right now I'm struggling to see the funny side of this :mad:

I was just eking out a final single-skinner from my Ty Stix, but when I picked it up to roll it, I spilt the fucker on the floor. Now if it had been a wooden floor, it wouldn't have been a problem....but it's a deep-pile carpet, and the active ingredient is irretrievable.

I expect the microscopic crawly things will have a very good time at my expense, but right now I'm struggling to see the funny side of this :mad:

Oh deary me. A calamity and no mistake. Fortunatey it wouldn't happen round as we don't have carpets. Go and score another stick. ;)

Oh deary me. A calamity and no mistake. Fortunatey it wouldn't happen round as we don't have carpets. Go and score another stick. ;)

Nah they only do skunk around here. Anyway, I just remembered I dropped a lump when I was skinning up in the car, about 5j's worth! Sorted :yay:

Nah they only do skunk around here. Anyway, I just remembered I dropped a lump when I was skinning up in the car, about 5j's worth! Sorted :yay:

Good lad. Maybe this year you could grow a little lady? She was the star of our New Years evening. We cooked a beef wellington and had loads of wine with some chums and laughed all the way till the small hours :D

Ahhhhhh 2013's weather is no different to last years. Grey Grey Grey and rainy. I have decided to notch on the calender the amount of days it rains here and I bet you it will be at least 300. I really think climate change is here and there ain't nowt we can do about it. I mean when I was growing up in the 60's and 70's I remember long hot summers and cold snowy winters. Today as I type on 3rd Jan it is dark,grey and wet but the temp is about 10 degrees c. Very mild for January. Last year was non stop rain and greyness, in fact the worst I can remember. I truly believe the days of long hot summers and snowy cold winters are lost forever and I feel for the gerneration who has to grow up in this bleak grey climate. Therefore I am really unhappy today :(

Definately. I have said already that I suffer from SAD. It comes and goes but today it is certainly with me. I would alleviate the problem by taking a winter holiday to say Goa. But I can't face the airport any more and the thought of a 12 hour + flight to the sub continent fills me full of dread. It will pass when I see the sun and the sky any other colour then grey. It could be a long wait?

But surely if you went to Goa (or some other sleazy paradise) at this time of year, it would just make things even worse when you came back after your brief respite? I mean, it's bad enough with summer holidays, coming back to the same old shit after a glimpse of carefree happiness...as for myself, I do occasionally look outside and think 'Hmm, it's pretty gloomy out there today'. But beyond that, it really doesn't register.

Besides, I have far too many problems in my life to spend time worrying about the weather.

Agree to a point Shep. I don't have any problems with my life really so just to lie on a beach and smoke some Charas and swim in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean gives me a lift. Anyway I am going for a cup of Assam and some chums have just called to drag me out of my winter slumber and take me for a round. Thanks anyway for your concern :)