What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

CP, I'm not even going to open that can of worms. You've seen what happened on the CT shooting thread.

Have a good day yourself...are you doped up from your visit to the dentist?

Just saw the Oscar noms...very disappointed "Moonrise Kingdom" got snubbed. :(

The fact that you put your heart into writing an apology but, the receiver doesn't even want you to message them. It's not fair..

oh dear, that is awful. some people just do not know how to act civilly. my guess is this person isn't open-minded enough to accept whatever you have to say, anyway. maybe just let it go and move on.

i can tell you are a nice person :)

The fact that you put your heart into writing an apology but, the receiver doesn't even want you to message them. It's not fair..

Don't worry about it, LZG...it shows your heart is in the right place, at least. The mere act of writing it out can act as a sort of cathartic cleansing of the soul, whether the intended recipient receives it or not. As far as I'm concerned, your conscious is clear.

Besides the cold, what has me unhappy is finding out I missed a chance to meet Weird Al Yankovich and possibly get filmed for TV. I can't reveal the details yet as they want to keep it under wraps, but it'll air around April.

Strider, on your first point above, I agree writing things out can be a catharsis. Led Zep Girl, it can be hurtful to be shut out, but as Strider said, you did your part in trying to resolve a conflict. The other party may come around at some point.

Re: Weird Al. I think it was last week when I was looking at some Zeppelin videos in Youtube, I stumbled across an "interview" with Al and Robert Plant. Very funny.

I know it isn't fair. Believe me, I've been there and honestly, it is a horrible feeling when you are trying so hard to reach out to the person concerned but of no avail. Like the others said, try to move on (I know it's easier said than done, but that's the best thing you can do at this point :)). Don't give this a second thought. By the sound of it, I don't think this person is worth your precious time and effort! Cheer up! :)

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

oh dear, that is awful. some people just do not know how to act civilly. my guess is this person isn't open-minded enough to accept whatever you have to say, anyway. maybe just let it go and move on.

i can tell you are a nice person :)

Don't worry about it, LZG...it shows your heart is in the right place, at least. The mere act of writing it out can act as a sort of cathartic cleansing of the soul, whether the intended recipient receives it or not. As far as I'm concerned, your conscious is clear.

Besides the cold, what has me unhappy is finding out I missed a chance to meet Weird Al Yankovich and possibly get filmed for TV. I can't reveal the details yet as they want to keep it under wraps, but it'll air around April.

Strider, on your first point above, I agree writing things out can be a catharsis. Led Zep Girl, it can be hurtful to be shut out, but as Strider said, you did your part in trying to resolve a conflict. The other party may come around at some point.

Re: Weird Al. I think it was last week when I was looking at some Zeppelin videos in Youtube, I stumbled across an "interview" with Al and Robert Plant. Very funny.

I know it isn't fair. Believe me, I've been there and honestly, it is a horrible feeling when you are trying so hard to reach out to the person concerned but of no avail. Like the others said, try to move on (I know it's easier said than done, but that's the best thing you can do at this point :)). Don't give this a second thought. By the sound of it, I don't think this person is worth your precious time and effort! Cheer up! :)

Thank you all for your concern. I appreciate it. :)

Oh my...should I send a lifeboat and a paddle? :o

Hope you're all right. :console:

oh no! what happened? hope all is ok!

Haha no need to send a lifeboat yet it was just the basement. ^_^ The downpipe below the tub came undone so once the tub emptied it stopped. Now it's just a bit of a mess, but all is well :D Thanks for the well wishes though!

I'm still sick. I also wanted to get my epidural done on Tues. but it looks like I'll have to postpone it. I just hope I don't have to wait a long time. *sigh*

Back probs Lakey ?

Back probs Lakey ?

Yeah. It's a longstanding problem but the epidurals help some. I get them every 3-6 months or so. I doubt the medical folks want my (probably still contagious) coughing self breathing all over them... never mind what steroids can do to someone who's sick.

Thanks for asking, ally.

Yeah. It's a longstanding problem but the epidurals help some. I get them every 3-6 months or so. I doubt the medical folks want my (probably still contagious) coughing self breathing all over them... never mind what steroids can do to someone who's sick.

Thanks for asking, ally.

oh dear, it must be a bad problem you have there! i have nenevr heard of epidural being used, except for labour pains ..... hope you are ok :)

Thanks for asking, ally.

Hope you feel better soon. Glad the epidurals work for you !