Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

I was too young to see Zeppelin, but by the time 1983 came around I was a sophomore in high school and Robert Plant was my first concert. While this show is from Texas, I saw the show at the Rosemont Horizon (third gig on the tour). This show takes place a couple of weeks later. Brought back some memories for sure. In the mood for a melody, indeed. ✌️ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
14 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

According to the uploader of this video on Youtube (Bill Welychka), this is a rarely seen unearthed interview with Robert Plant from 2005.

I don't remember this interview.   BTW, Bill Welychka (the uploader) is also the interviewer.

16 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

According to the uploader of this video on Youtube (Bill Welychka), this is a rarely seen unearthed interview with Robert Plant from 2005.

I had no idea Robert used to have what sounds like a slight cockney accent!

• 2 weeks later...

I was sadly too young to see Led Zeppelin live, but have been lucky enough to see Page and Plant, John Paul Jones and Robert Plant with Saving Grace. I became a fan at the age of 16, a few years ago now, and became so into Led Zeppelin that I decided to create my own Led Zeppelin tribute band!

Check out our recent promo video, we are CODA - a Tribute to Led Zeppelin, www.codaledzeppelintributeband.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...