Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

:lol: Do you even know how self-absorbed that sounds?

Does it? It's just that there are some things i can't put up with that would drive me nuts if i was around the person all the time. Aren't there things like that annoy the hell out of you? Could you put up bad eating manners or a loud obnoxious laugh?

If I were to dump a guy because he had a loud laugh, I would look like the world's biggest word that's a euphemism for a woman's genitals. Bad eating manners.....same thing. Not everyone was raised in the same house I was, so to some people I have bad eating manners. Would I want someone to dump me because they don't like the way I eat my food? Talk about shallow.

Does it? It's just that there are some things i can't put up with that would drive me nuts if i was around the person all the time. Aren't there things like that annoy the hell out of you? Could you put up bad eating manners or a loud obnoxious laugh?

Bad eating manners, probably not. An obnoxious laugh, it depends. I love to hear a nice full laugh from people. But that's not the issue now is it? The truth is your list of what you consider unacceptable behavior far outweighs that which you would tolerate.

If I were to dump a guy because he had a loud laugh, I would look like the world's biggest word that's a euphemism for a woman's genitals. Bad eating manners.....same thing. Not everyone was raised in the same house I was, so to some people I have bad eating manners. Would I want someone to dump me because they don't like the way I eat my food? Talk about shallow.

Do loud laughs and bad eating manners annoy you? What if it's something that really annoys you?

Does that mean he's testing to see if he likes it smooth or hairy? :lol:

Now you have me being bad! You too Rock Action!

I know...my bad. :blush:

I didn't mean to be a dick about it. Just couldn't pass up a good dig when the opportunity arose! :lol:

Really though. One should consider themself blessed by someone that may care about them. Not inconvenienced. None of us are perfect.

Bad eating manners, probably not. An obnoxious laugh, it depends. I love to hear a nice full laugh from people. But that's not the issue now is it? The truth is your list of what you consider unacceptable behavior far outweighs that which you would tolerate.

I have never written down my likes and dislikes so i don't know.

As far as laughs go. I think if the girls laugh draws attention from strangers around you then it's too much. That's what happened one time when i went to the movies with a girl. People kept looking over at us when she would laugh. It was embarassing. I never went out with her again.

I know...my bad. :blush:

I didn't mean to be a dick about it. Just couldn't pass up a good dig when the opportunity arose! :lol:

Really though. One should consider themself blessed by someone that may care about them. Not inconvenienced. None of us are perfect.

I like it when you're bad Rock!

Agreed. No one is perfect and if we were, wouldn't that be boring?

As far as laughs go. I think if the girls laugh draws attention from strangers around you then it's too much. That's what happened one time when i went to the movies with a girl. People kept looking over at us when she would laugh. It was embarassing. I never went out with her again.

Why would you care what strangers think?

Piece of advice:

FUCK 'EM. Does she make YOU happy? And if so, who gives a rat's ass what other people think?

It was our second date. Didn't know her well enough to know if she made me happy. Her laugh didn't make me happy. I just thought to myself. "Could you put up with this on a regular basis?". I am not a loud person.

It was our second date. Didn't know her well enough to know if she made me happy. Her laugh didn't make me happy. I just thought to myself. "Could you put up with this on a regular basis?". I am not a loud person.

Gotcha. If it's a trait YOU can't deal with on a daily basis, that's a different matter I guess. Fair enough.

Or you have two other options. Only go out with her when you're blotted outta your mind, or keep a muzzle handy.

:P

Gotcha. If it's a trait YOU can't deal with on a daily basis, that's a different matter I guess. Fair enough.

Or you have two other options. Only go out with her when you're blotted outta your mind, or keep a muzzle handy.

:P

Exactly. :D:D:D

No, if i had liked her laugh then that would have been fine. But it annoyed the f##k out of me and people looking made it ten times worse. I like a feminine laugh.

Circus Earth, your dream is wonderful, i suppose everybody looks for an Angel but....maybe i'm too young to say such things but listen, try to find beautiful things in a HUMAN, not in ANGEL, another phrase i want to share - "it's VERY easy to love a perfect creature. just dare to love IMPERFECT creature". it's true!!!! humans are beautiful too, yeah, nobody is angel, but humans are wonderful too!!!! and as soon as you will find a lady, a real Lady, you'll see how she "shines white light and want to show how everything still turns to gold".........

Evermore, thank you.....but i think this guy deserves waiting for. plus i love him - that's important....

Rock Action, THAAANX)))) Peace and love to you))))

That was beautiful and your right, if the two of you want a pause, by all means ITS YOUR decision...not someone elses...

Shad :unsure: w

Archived