Favorite song off In Through The Outdoor

Dancin'Days

"Carouselambra" as well. An epic song. Outside of some of the Georgio Moroder/Donna Summer stuff like "I Feel Love", I don't really think the song itself sounds disco which Ive heard people say before. It has more in common with "Kashmir" but with the main riff being a synth. Very hypnotic.

My fav is "Carouselambra"......at least the midsection of the song is. I don't really care for the disco synthesizer sounding beginning and end, but the mid section is harder than the other songs on the album.

How's it going "Dancin' Days?" I hope all is well with you. My favorites are "Carouselambra" and "In The Evening." If the outtakes "Wear And Tearing." "Ozone Baby" and "Darlene" would have been on the album, I would have included all three of them on my favorite's list. How do all of you feel? Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

The day ITTOD was released & all the rock stations were playing songs from it, the first song they played that I liked was Carouselambra, and it continues to be my favorite until this day.

I also like I'm Gonna Crawl (IMO one of Robert's greatest vocal performances) & Southbound Saurez (always puts me in a happy mood).

The day ITTOD was released & all the rock stations were playing songs from it, the first song they played that I liked was Carouselambra, and it continues to be my favorite until this day.

I also like I'm Gonna Crawl (IMO one of Robert's greatest vocal performances) & Southbound Saurez (always puts me in a happy mood).

Hi Tangie! How are you doing? You and I have so much in common, I like that! I love "Carouselambra" also just like "In The Evening!" Do you like "In The Evening?" Like I should ask right? Of course you do my dear. Ha Ha! Have a great evening and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hmm. My favourite is probably either carouselambra (I agree with the others, the middle part is my favourite part), or Hot Dog. In the evening and I'm Gonna Crawl, same with south bound saurez.. are good too. Ok, I like all the tracks off ITTOD except fool in the rain and all of my love.

IN THE END:

MY favourite is carouselambra.

:P

My fav is "Carouselambra"......at least the midsection of the song is. I don't really care for the disco synthesizer sounding beginning and end, but the mid section is harder than the other songs on the album.

Hi "Dancin'Days!" The funny thing here is that all of these songs are my favorite but I like one song more differently everyday as time moves on. Right now, my favorite song is "All My Love." We'll just have to wait and see which one I will like more tomorrow. ROCK ON FOREVER!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

This song is particularly meaningful to me. The line, "I'm just a fool standing on the wrong block" reminds me of the time I was to meet my hubby (then boyfriend) for lunch. We were going to meet at a bus stop parking lot. However, I was waiting on the north side of the lot and he on the south side separated by a four-lane major road.

This was before I had a cell phone so I couldn't even call him to find out where he was. Spent a whole half-hour waiting for him until I gave up. That still bums me out.

This song is particularly meaningful to me. The line, "I'm just a fool standing on the wrong block" reminds me of the time I was to meet my hubby (then boyfriend) for lunch. We were going to meet at a bus stop parking lot. However, I was waiting on the north side of the lot and he on the south side separated by a four-lane major road.

This was before I had a cell phone so I couldn't even call him to find out where he was. Spent a whole half-hour waiting for him until I gave up. That still bums me out.

Just make sure that he is not late from his fishing boat trip! Ha Ha! ROF my dear!