Headlines We'd Like To See

redrum

jabe Wins Power Ball Lottery!

(ZFF Contracted To Handle Massive Celebration For All Led Zeppelin Forum Members)

:thumbsup: How's it going "jabe?" Now that would really make me happy! All I need is a reason (Any reason) to throw a party, and I'll do it! I have a huge 2-story home with a huge backyard and patio, I'll get about 100 keggars and some of you know what and we'll all be just fine. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

That's almost as good as:

"Rock Action wins $180 mil lottery and tells boss to go fuck himself!"

Oh yea...Keith really IS God. No need to wish for what already is...

Hey "Rock Action!" You're right, KEITH IS GOD! Why? Because when I shook his hand in Vegas, it felt like I was shaking hands with God! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

OK, how about this .....

Mankind finally admits he has been the cause of all his own problems and allows the completed research of Bio-nano technology! Technology to create the microscopic nano's that will, end hunger, stop greed, end our reliance on oil and electricity, have no need for material possession's or leadership, needing nothing but time and space to be, and at last, make us all free and equal.

;)

OK, how about this .....

Mankind finally admits he has been the cause of all his own problems and allows the completed research of Bio-nano technology! Technology to create the microscopic nano's that will, end hunger, stop greed, end our reliance on oil and electricity, have no need for material possession's or leadership, needing nothing but time and space to be, and at last, make us all free and equal.

;)

I wish, man, I wish. :(

:peace:,

Jo

Led Zeppelin announces world tour, kicking off and ending at the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, VA!! All members of lz.com will receive 2 complimentary tickets for the show of their choice with back stage pass!

and

Virginia's children granted full scholarships to Harvard!!

;)

Led Zeppelin announces world tour, kicking off and ending at the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, VA!! All members of lz.com will receive 2 complimentary tickets for the show of their choice with back stage pass!

and

Virginia's children granted full scholarships to Harvard!!

wink.gif

Great headlines, Virginia!

LZ on tour anywhere would be great, as long as we all can get tickets!

I see you are starting to feel that college application/visit/scholarship stress already as your daughter is a Junior.

I went through that two years in a row with my boys and feel like I am an expert on the subject! It is just beginning, by the way. Good luck with the journey!

Feel free to vent, ask advise, or commiserate with me anytime!

Great headlines, Virginia!

LZ on tour anywhere would be great, as long as we all can get tickets!

I see you are starting to feel that college application/visit/scholarship stress already as your daughter is a Junior.

I went through that two years in a row with my boys and feel like I am an expert on the subject! It is just beginning, by the way. Good luck with the journey!

Feel free to vent, ask advise, or commiserate with me anytime!

Thanks so much; I'm sure I will take you up on that! :)

PIANO FOR SALE ON EBAY.....$9,500,000!! (this is real) :huh:

TURD REVOLT IN SEWER PLANT

(they just built a new sewer plant in town with a 10 million dollar overrun)

The gov't. always has a bad habit of underestimating costs. <_<:slapface:

PIANO FOR SALE ON EBAY.....$9,500,000!! (this is real) :huh:

TURD REVOLT IN SEWER PLANT

(they just built a new sewer plant in town with a 10 million dollar overrun)

The gov't. always has a bad habit of underestimating costs. <_<:slapface:

Hey "redrum!" How are you? Did Liberace own this piano? ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Archived