Thank You All Very Much!

Dzldoc

I just wanted to say thanks to all of my friends and others on this forum for all of your kind words and well wishes over these last 6 months while I've undergone surgery and chemo treatments.

I was usually too ill or fatigued to go to any support group meetings at the hospital and I feel as though you all were my online support group and helped keep my spirits up.

I didn't have a caregiver while going through all of this alone, I just had to cowboy up and do what I had to do to keep my ship afloat and make it back and forth to the treatment center. I've been happy for all of the encouragement I recieved.

Again, thank you all and thanks to Led Zeppelin.com for a great venue to speak.wave.gif

I know what you have gone through this past year is something none of us ever want to go through. I am in awe of how strong and courageous you were during your very difficult struggle. As mentioned already, you are a true inspiration to all who know your story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Wishing you good health in the future and a bright new start! I'm glad to know you, Charlie!

Dzldoc,

Your willingness to share is humbling, and though you may not realize it, just may help someone else. Cancer is something many deal with everyday...either personally or through someone we care about. Your strength and obvious courage are inspiring to say the least. Keep up the good work!!

Warmly,

Kris

Hi Charles,

You were always in my thoughts and prayers.

You make this forum special. smile.gif

You were really missed while you were ill and recovering. This place is not the same without you!

You have been through so much, and we really can't comprehend the ordeal that you have been through.

But you have kept your sense of humor through it all. Your positive attitude and grace serves as an example to us all of how to handle adversity.

I wish for nothing but the best of health for you and I am keeping you in my prayers.

BUCK'EYE' DOC

Charles, I haven't been around here for some time, but when I lurked briefly today and saw your post, I just had to log in, for the first time in ages. I am so glad to hear that you are recovering, and as others have said, you're a real inspiration. Your courage and sense of humour have been both wonderful and humbling, given the circumstances, and if ever anyone deserved to recover from such an ordeal, it's you.

I raise a glass to you, and I'd salute you as well, except I'd spill my beer if I did! :beer:

Hi Chuckles,all,

I just wanted to say thanks to all of my friends and others on this forum for all of your kind words and well wishes over these last 6 months while I've undergone surgery and chemo treatments.

I was usually too ill or fatigued to go to any support group meetings at the hospital and I feel as though you all were my online support group and helped keep my spirits up.

I didn't have a caregiver while going through all of this alone, I just had to cowboy up and do what I had to do to keep my ship afloat and make it back and forth to the treatment center. I've been happy for all of the encouragement I recieved.

Again, thank you all and thanks to Led Zeppelin.com for a great venue to speak.wave.gif

Nonsense! :P We do anything/anything for you Bro!Ya just have to ask,...

Now get a new Harley and then we-will-talk!! ;)

LET'S HERE IT FOR GOOD TIME CHARLIE! :thumbsup:

KB (better than your average bear)

Archived