Led Zeppelin Photo Mysteries

SteveAJones

Anyone know anything about this picture?

[Hardly even looks like Jimmy there]

post-20911-0-16105300-1355862977_thumb.jpg

Do we have confirmation on what language is in the background of that photo? It's possibly from his circa 1979 trip to Rio when he, Charlotte & Scarlet stayed with Jim Capaldi and his family.

37358_127598310611339_100000835113667_131575_6574179_n.jpg

Edited by SteveAJones

^^ Have no idea...but that jacket...isn't it the same thing Robert is wearing here?? Looks similar.

It's a different jacket. The details I have for the photo you posted are:

November 13, 1996 at the Roseland Ballroom in New York City...Page, Plant and their manager Bill Curbishley attend a Silver Clef Dinner & Auction to benefit Nordoff Robbins Music Therapy…during the occasion they conversed with Roger Daltrey & Pete Townsend of The Who.

Study the outfit..... Guess where it was taken...

It's Page/Plant era. I recognize it from the ABC/ VH1 interviews that I have on DVD. Love the picture, BTW. :D

He wears the jacket in both of these. It's one of my personal favorites of his later clothes.

Edited by aen27

63300_1459784013618_7410418_n.jpg

And one I had screencapped on the ABC interview.

The "ABC interview" was recorded October 11, 1994 for ABC's 'Good Morning America' program and aired the next day.

The photo above was taken backstage at Madison Square Garden on either October 26 or 27 1995, the last two dates of their 1995 North American tour.

The "ABC interview" was recorded October 11, 1994 for ABC's 'Good Morning America' program and aired the next day.

The photo above was taken backstage at Madison Square Garden on either October 26 or 27 1995, the last two dates of their 1995 North American tour.

Thanks for telling me where this was from. I love this of them. It was in Proxsmity fanzine I was able to get on ebay.

I've realised something strange...

tumblr_mfrftxIoKZ1rbfeobo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mfrexkjjKk1r29jn5o1_1280.jpg

It looks like someone has cut out JP from the second photo and put into the first. Furtheromre in bad quality, for example you can see the blurry part between Paul McCartney and Jimmy Page and the incomplete title: "New Orlea..."

Has anyone realised it before me? If the first photo is really a montage, why is it?

I've realised something strange...

tumblr_mfrftxIoKZ1rbfeobo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mfrexkjjKk1r29jn5o1_1280.jpg

It looks like someone has cut out JP from the second photo and put into the first. Furtheromre in bad quality, for example you can see the blurry part between Paul McCartney and Jimmy Page and the incomplete title: "New Orlea..."

Has anyone realised it before me? If the first photo is really a montage, why is it?

The photo of Page with McCartney is a hoax.

McCartney was on a UK tour with Wings and performed in Bournemouth the same date as this event, May 15, 1973.

• 1 month later...