Person Above You Thread

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Seems to do a lot of waiting for the mailman, cable company, cold weather, Dolphins in the playoffs, etc.......;)

< Is still waiting for the Cowboys to get a real GM, coach and quarterback! Maybe we have something in common there!

• 4 weeks later...

^ Is keeping the past alive

< Needs a new PC.

^ If you JTM had eleven and a half hours of Led Zeppelin bootlegs on audio cassette, would you replace your broken cassette deck??

< Yes probably keeping the past alive, but I have about 600 albums on cassette, so I need a decent deck in order to listen to them. Sorry I'm so late in replying.

Edited by joe (Liverpool)

^ If you JTM had eleven and a half hours of Led Zeppelin bootlegs on audio cassette, would you replace your broken cassette deck??

< Yes probably keeping the past alive, but I have about 600 albums on cassette, so I need a decent deck in order to listen to them. Sorry I'm so late in replying.

When I dumped smewhere between 4 and 500 last summer I did so because I had them on vinyl or CD. Most were compos I'd made for the car or my walkman or albums I'd borrowed there were a lot that were just stuff taped off the radio (Fluff, Tommy Vance etc).All the essential stuff that was on tape got transfered to CD years ago when I first bought CD burner. The only regret I have is that a lot of moneys worth of tape went to the dump, So to answer your question, no I would'nt have replaced my cassette deck.

^ Rush fan

< Ray Rice from Rutgers rushing fan

Let's get back on track.

^ Dawg knows sportsmen I've never heard of.

<Has scratched an alloy wheel on my car in a pothole today.