Random Facts About Yourself

how wonderful!

so you write a little bit of everything then?

i'm finding out quickly that many zepp heads here at this forum are quite creative and very intelligent. hurrah!

Thank you very much

I do love writing: poetry, prose, stories, bits and pieces of novels, narratives, memoirs, character sketches, anything but essays.

so you a fan of pen and paper then?

i pretty much swear by it..

but i'm getting used to 'journaling' on the laptop..

just more comfy in my notebooks though.

Yes I am. I can't type and write at the same time. I've even invested in some very nice fountain pens. I have to write everything long hand first then type it.

I got an email that told me where I am going to be student teaching for the next two semesters!

I'm excited! It's at my old junior high school! :lol:

They try not to place students in their old schools because of the issue that the actual teachers at the school may treat you like they did when you were a student, but all of my reading and English teachers are long gone... the lady I'm working with was a teacher when I was there, but I never had her.

Plus--the school's within decent distance to my house and my job.

And a few English language arts teachers are said to be planning on retiring next year...the year I graduate... :shifty:

:cheer:

I am very attracted to any piercings around or in a guy's mouth. I did kiss someone who had a lip ring, and I thought it was verrry nice. It didn't get in my way at all.

I got a Band of Joy from a girl with a pierced tongue. As I remember it, it didn't get in my way at all, either.

I got a Band of Joy from a girl with a pierced tongue. As I remember it, it didn't get in my way at all, either.

:lol:

I dated a guy with a pierced tongue. He was a douchebag, which is pretty much the point of my peanut-gallery comment. :lol:

The only thing that made the tongue piercing noticeable was that he was always sticking his tounge out of his mouth to play with it. PUKES

I'm not really a fan of piercings or tattoos either. If a man has a tattoo, it is not going to attract me, nor will it repel me--as long as it's not something like a prison tattoo or a naked lady or something. :lol: As for piercings, if the man has more than I have---well---let's just say that I have a rule about my man being prettier than I am..

I should be the one who's "pretty." He can be "hot," but it's gotta be rugged, manly "hot." :D

I'm the girl here... I want to look like the girl, too... :D

Edited by manderlyh

I LOVE MY DOGS

I DRINK HOT CHOCOLATE IN WINTER,AND FREDDOCCINO AT SUMMER

I PLAY MY ACOUSTIC GUITAR NOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHERS

I SPEND HOURS OF RIDING IN MY STREET BUGGY LISTENING LED ZEPPELIN

I SPEND HOURS WATCHING SUNSET

I AM VERY WELL RIGHT NOW AFTER A PERIOD OF DEEPRESSION....

Edited by panoz66

OK here go's.

My name is Barry but you can call me Bazza.

I follow the South Sydney Rabbitohs, a Rugby League team that Russell Crowe & Peter Holmes a Court own 75% of & they are playing an English team, Leeds in Jacksonville, Florida on Australia Day 2008.

I didn't vote for privatisation but i still follow the club & always will.

So here's the rest :

I am Left Handed, i have green eyes, i am a short-arse (162 cm or 5'3).

I am a patriotic Australian & i believe that Australia should be a Republic governed by it's own Head of State.

I have ancestors from Wales, the North of England & the West of Ireland.

I work as a labourer for Randwick Council.

My 4 favourite bands are

1. The Beatles.

2. Led Zeppelin

3. Cold Chisel

4. Bob Dylan

I love Aussie pub rock & 70's bands

I collect South Sydney RL memorabilia.

I help train the Coogee Dolphins rugby league sides.

I love writing & plan to do a creative writing course next year.

I love celtic mythology.

I would love to be able to speak another language - French or maybe Irish Gaelic.

I collect & frame movie & band posters.

I have an Apple e-mac computer & i'm interested in graphic arts.

I love reading & browsing through bookshops.

I mainly read True Crime.

I have read Helter Skelter 59 times.

I love Harley Sportsters.

I love the rain.

I love animals especially dogs & horses.

I am learning to play the blues harp.

I have intentions of designing & building my own home & settling on the South Coast of NSW.

There you go.

Sorry if i bored anyone on the forum.

Edited by coogeeboy

Somebody (preferably nice and virgin woman) interested in occult sciences?

Ruben

Mexico (Land of freedom)

I live here (satellite pic):

http://www.aireimagen.com.mx/fotomapa/0petites/d9.htm

http://www.aireimagen.com.mx/fotomapa/0general.htm

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.95,-97.4...p;t=k&hl=es

Everybody is welcome in Mexico, nice girls come....

Elohim, Elohim Oh Lord I summon you, sacred wisdom come...

Edited by Ruben Meza (Mexico)

I'm still in London, it's cold and I'm ready for home. I can't wait to hug my kids and husband.

I'll fly to SP tomorrow, at 22:00, I`ll be there in Wednesday, in the morning.

Well, it has been amazing here in London , it's such a fantastic city, I have walked A LOT, my feet are hurting right now. :low:

I will be off soon, just wanted to say hi to you people, I'm hungry and ready for an English meal. Some curry will do. :huh::lol:

:wave:

I'm still in London, it's cold and I'm ready for home. I can't wait to hug my kids and husband.

I'll fly to SP tomorrow, at 22:00, I`ll be there in Wednesday, in the morning.

Well, it has been amazing here in London , it's such a fantastic city, I have walked A LOT, my feet are hurting right now. :low:

I will be off soon, just wanted to say hi to you people, I'm hungry and ready for an English meal. Some curry will do. :huh::lol:

:wave:

Hello, Célia.

Aprecie o peixe com batatas :hysterical:

Beijos pra tu, sortuda! :lol:

I got an email that told me where I am going to be student teaching for the next two semesters!

I'm excited! It's at my old junior high school! :lol:

They try not to place students in their old schools because of the issue that the actual teachers at the school may treat you like they did when you were a student, but all of my reading and English teachers are long gone... the lady I'm working with was a teacher when I was there, but I never had her.

Plus--the school's within decent distance to my house and my job.

And a few English language arts teachers are said to be planning on retiring next year...the year I graduate... :shifty:

:cheer:

Good Luck, I hope everything works out for you. I happen to be a teacher myself. Gotta get to class in a few minutes.

I love rain, too. And Autumn.

I've never had coffee or anything like that or tea and I'm not interested :D. And I don't like hot chocolate...or flavored milk..ugh <_< or regular milk (to drink), unless I'm having brownies or something.

You love rain and Autumm,but you dont like hot chocolate?

You are?

Awesome. I love teaching. I seriously do.

Y'know, I don't know if it qualifies as teaching, but I do enjoy telling people about certain things in music. I talk to this one kid all the time and I tell him stuff about music and he got a lot of music this year because of me. He said I know everything. :lol: