Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

I'm a writer as well, but then there are times I have to crash and get sleep- even if it means sleeping until 3 in the afternoon sometimes. Last night I think I slept only about two hours. Tomorrow I don't have much to so I'll sleep.

My shoulder hurts so bad right now it hurts to move my arm.

I'm a writer as well, but then there are times I have to crash and get sleep- even if it means sleeping until 3 in the afternoon sometimes. Last night I think I slept only about two hours. Tomorrow I don't have much to so I'll sleep.

My shoulder hurts so bad right now it hurts to move my arm.

ah and what do you write?

aw and why does your shoulder hurt?

feel better!

Right now, mainly term papers. :lol:

I write fiction, poetry, journal a lot...

I'm a student teacher--a English teacher... :P

haha aye, term papers can be a real project..good luck!

ah how cool! i hope to one day teach English.

i can't wrap my head around fiction, but i do a lot of prose/journals.

how cool! do you post your work somewhere or is it just for you?

I'm sitting in an internet cafe in London, still basking in the glory of the 02 and having spent a few days with some wonderful people from off the forum. :rolleyes:B)

Its the Manic St Preachers live for me tonight. B)

It was really fantastic to spend a few days with some wonderful people from this board. We had a good time, huh? :DB)

It was Tinarewin for me last night, they were great and Justin Adams made a special appearence...lovely.

I'm sitting in a cyber cafe in London right now, I`ll be away from the city for a couple of days, I'll be back to London on Saturday. I'm leaving for Sao Paulo next Tuesday.

Had a wonderful time and I'm sure lovely days are still waiting for me here in the UK.

:D

:wave:

random fact about me? mmmmm...... orange juice makes me happy :) and I have a college interview tonight! :(

good luck on your interview. those days are long gone for me. i have evolved from college student, to work force soldier to stay at home mom. so far, I like the mom gig best. currently, i am feeding my 19 month old daughter, claire, green beans for breakfast.

random fact about me: i love bikram yoga

It was really fantastic to spend a few days with some wonderful people from this board. We had a good time, huh? :DB)

It was Tinarewin for me last night, they were great and Justin Adams made a special appearence...lovely.

I'm sitting in a cyber cafe in London right now, I`ll be away from the city for a couple of days, I'll be back to London on Saturday. I'm leaving for Sao Paulo next Tuesday.

Had a wonderful time and I'm sure lovely days are still waiting for me here in the UK.

Hi Celia! :wave:

Hey ya, lucky girl :cheer:

Yeah, mandy, if you have a problem. You can always ask me for advice, you know that. :)

Noooo, now I am watching her at night....get in line....

I'm not sure whether I should be replying to these two posts...

:unsure:

I'm sitting in an internet cafe in London, still basking in the glory of the 02 and having spent a few days with some wonderful people from off the forum. :rolleyes:

Its the Manic St Preachers live for me tonight. B)

It was really fantastic to spend a few days with some wonderful people from this board. We had a good time, huh?

Hi Celia! Hi Paul!

You two lucky dogs, you! <_<

(but really, I'm still happy for you two, and still a LOT jealous...) ;)

stupid emoticons limits....I'd have more on here, and I had to edit original posts' moties because of the stupid limit.... (I'd put another dry motie here, but it won't allow it!)

:wave: How cool you saw Tinariwen. They're fantastic live aren't they. Even better Justin made an appearance. Wow - what a week for you huh. Can't wait until you're back and hear all about it. Have fun :D

I could definitely get used to living here in London. Am seriously thinking of sending for my dogs (clearly a good part of town for them where I am since I see them everywhere, making me miss mine all the more). This has to be the most perfect balance between pastoral tranquility, with all the parks, and urbanity--I love that, unlike Orange County (and even to a certain extent, LA) people are out everyday of the week until the wee hours having a LIFE! It's so great. Not to mention the best Whole Foods I've ever seen just opened on the corner near my hotel and there is excellent shopping (clothes, shoes, etc.) right outside. And three of my fav museums (V&A, Natural History, and Leighton Gallery) all within walking distance. All the mod cons to be sure.

Eh, but must find funding as shopping is seriously denting the cash flow. Er, not to mention hotel bill.

I would like to share the fact that a certain Brazilian lady and I got to see the whole of sunny London from a top of the London Eye :DB)

And would you believe this midlander was telling our fellow American or Canadian tourist where many of the main buildings and attractions were.

I felt like a tour guide :lol:

I will write until the day I die, my deepest passions

But I don't like writing school essays, that's about it.

how wonderful!

so you write a little bit of everything then?

i'm finding out quickly that many zepp heads here at this forum are quite creative and very intelligent. hurrah!

Archived