Random Facts About Yourself

• 3 months later...

I have sleep paralysis episodes every other week or so. Not fun.

Really.....I dig those and try to induce them, never with any luck. I use to get them a few times a year when I was young. It could go from the highest of euphoria to the darkest of fears within a fraction of a second......there is so much to our mind that is untapped.

Really.....I dig those and try to induce them, never with any luck. I use to get them a few times a year when I was young. It could go from the highest of euphoria to the darkest of fears within a fraction of a second......there is so much to our mind that is untapped.

The euphoria part I haven't experienced yet. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I once fell asleep at a Motorhead show. April 11th 1978. I was not fully aware of the strength of 6 pints of beer. The band came on and I banged away for 4 songs. Then I hit the deck. My mate woke me up as the band came on for encores. Lemmy in is own dry way said " We don't know anymore so we'll do the first 4 songs again" Value!!

I once fell asleep at a Motorhead show. April 11th 1978. I was not fully aware of the strength of 6 pints of beer. The band came on and I banged away for 4 songs. Then I hit the deck. My mate woke me up as the band came on for encores. Lemmy in is own dry way said " We don't know anymore so we'll do the first 4 songs again" Value!!

And I thought I was bad falling asleep at a Chubby Brown Gig, I missed every scrap of it.....luckily we were upstairs. That's what 10 bottles of "1080" Cider does to you.........I know because there were 10 of us and we each bought a round. But how did you sleep through the noise?????

And I thought I was bad falling asleep at a Chubby Brown Gig, I missed every scrap of it.....luckily we were upstairs. That's what 10 bottles of "1080" Cider does to you.........I know because there were 10 of us and we each bought a round. But how did you sleep through the noise?????

Easy. I was 16 years old and not used to drinking Boddies. I may have had a joint as well. But I am not sure on that particular detail. I wedged myself in between the seats of the stalls on the floor. It was Motorhead's England tour - their first tour at "big" venues. Rest assured I saw them many times after that.Thinking on about that, I was unwell on the way home and had the rest of the week off school.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys!!!

I'm from Botucatu - Sao Paulo - Brazil

I love books

My uncle introduced me on Led Zeppelin, I was less than 10 years old, I remember that day as if it was yesterday (more than 20 years ago)!

I have dreamt all these years about being in a Led Zeppelin concert

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hiiiiii everyone I'm new on here :) Well let me get started:

- My name is Janneke Goossens. I'm a girl from The Netherlands ^_^

- I am 15 years old; born April 21st 1999

- I love Queen and Led Zeppelin (duh!).. and Jonesy is my favourite ;)

- My favourite colour is sky/light blue and my favourite shape is a star (yes I am mentally still in elementary school. Forgive me :P)

- I love making music almost as much as I enjoy listening to it! I'm a percussionist myself, but I also like to sing and tingle-tangle a bit on my guitar.

- I wear glasses. I'm near sighted.... :(

- I have ADHD

- I like drawing every now and then and I'm pretty good at it :3

- I DESPERATELY want to meet John Paul Jones and Brian May (from Queen)... Or any member of Queen, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Who, Pink Floyd, etc... would do. *sigh* but it's impossible *I cri everytiem*\

That's it for now... I gotta go do some homework and maybe squeeze some lemons and listening to Jonesy's solo albums (PERFECTION). Bye guys!!! xxx :)

I love sounds of all kinds! Listening to the rain or a thunderstorm is amazing! I love the change in rhythm of the falling rain and all the sounds that come with it - the sound of the rain pricking the ground or when it's really raining hard and the wind is blowing it makes more of a chunky sloppy sound. Natural percussion - awesome! If I focus really hard I can hear just about anything. Sometimes I stare at the clock just to hear the second hand move. It trips me out that small sounds are everywhere and if I don't acknowledge they are there then they go unheard.