Why The Change of Website?

tom kid

This is the original bonhamwannabe.

All I know is that I am deeply saddened by the change of site. My account from the "old" site no longer works... after seven years and one major loss four years ago. I've lost all of my info. Sam, why? This is truly the end of what was a great era of Zeppelin on the web.

I discovered all of this right after finishing the DVD and all of the extras. This was such a happy day and now I get online to make a post.. only find that everything I've accumulated from the Zeppelin community over the last four years is gone.. just like back in 2003.

I want my account back.

:unsure:

I was just wondering why the website was all of a sudden changed? There were heaps of threads that have been lost.

Some of those threads are best left canned. Too much fighting.

This is like a school re-union. A fresh start.

Maybe.....we can be a kinder, gentler, nation of fans. :o

This is the original bonhamwannabe.

All I know is that I am deeply saddened by the change of site. My account from the "old" site no longer works... after seven years and one major loss four years ago. I've lost all of my info. Sam, why? This is truly the end of what was a great era of Zeppelin on the web.

I discovered all of this right after finishing the DVD and all of the extras. This was such a happy day and now I get online to make a post.. only find that everything I've accumulated from the Zeppelin community over the last four years is gone.. just like back in 2003.

I want my account back.

:unsure:

Well, we are all in the same boat right? Just try and retrieve what you can, while you can.

Sam owes us nothing.

Archived