Robert Plant Visiting Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on September 13th

Michael Page

Terrible. I can't stand Jimmy Fallon. I hope it's just a musical performance because that dolt is terrible at doing interviews on his lame show. Now it makes sense why he is doing a one shot deal in the NYC area. I'm guessing he'll be back on the east coast later this year or early 2011.

I already set my DVR to record this show. From the info on Time Warner cable, it shows that Christina Ricci will also be on the show. I would think that there will be a short interview with Robert before or after a performance by him. Maybe "Angel Dance"?

I saw John Paul Jones play bass with some other musician (Ben Harper?) on the Jimmy Fallon show about a year or so ago.

Edited by lzzoso

Robert seemed VERY uncomfortable answering anything Zeppelin related. Very strange at this point. It's not like Fallon was asking about reunions. He asked legitimate (light hearted) questions, and Robert clearly was not comfortable giving an answer.

I loved how the Roots played Keep a knockin to Roberts intro. Looked like he got a kick out of it also.

Terrible. I can't stand Jimmy Fallon. I hope it's just a musical performance because that dolt is terrible at doing interviews on his lame show. Now it makes sense why he is doing a one shot deal in the NYC area. I'm guessing he'll be back on the east coast later this year or early 2011.

Maybe Robert thought he was being interviewed by BP Fallon?... B)