Great pick-up moves

JethroTull

This is something my buddy pulled off back in the early 80's. My buddy used to cash his weekly pay-check at his bank's drive-up teller lane. There was a cute teller who used to cash his check every week. She paid him no mind. One night, my buddy was in the local rock/disco club. Across the way, he observed the cute teller. At a certain point she started really getting into a particular song. Let's call the song Billy Idol's "Dancing with Myself". She didn't notice my buddy in the club. Couple of weeks later my buddy is approaching the teller at the drive-up lane and guess what song comes on the radio - Billy Idol's "Dancing with Myself". My buddy cranked the song on his radio and was boogying to it as he handed his check over to the teller. They got to talking and discovered both hang out at the same club. BINGO!!

Any others out there?

One VERY sleazy way to (not) succeed at picking up chicks:

"Hey. That shirt is very becoming on you. But then again, if I were on you, I'd be cumming too."

The jerk who gave that one got a slap to the face...

My other favorite, that is quite similar to that one:

"Did you wash your pants in Windex? I can see myself in them."

What guy seriously think these will work?

Do you work for UPS? I thought I saw you checking out my package

You've got 206 bones in your body, want one more?

Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?

I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you.

Wanna play army? I'll lay down and you can blow me to smithereens.

I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Walmart, so I could ride you all day long

for a quarter.

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.

My name isn't Elmo, but you can tickle me anytime you want to.

I know milk does a body good, but DAMN, how much have you been drinking?

Baby, I'm an American Express lover...you shouldn't go home without me.

These are funny, but quite sleazy. Quite direct to say the least. Not much innuendo here.

Well SuperDave, there's no point in 'beating around the bush', is there?

My dad told me that back in his university days, he and his friend used a very direct approach. They'd just go up to women in the street and ask them if they fancied some. No pre-amble, no pussy-footing, just straight in there. Apparently, about 60% of the time, they'd slap his face and storm off. But the other 40% were up for it.

They even turned it into a competition, to try to bag a different girl every day for a whole year. The rules of the competition permitted the building up of 'credit', i.e. if you managed to score three in one day, you could give it a rest for the next two. He says they made it into May before giving up, on account of missing too many lectures because they ended up spending too much time visiting the STD clinic.

Well SuperDave, there's no point in 'beating around the bush', is there?

My dad told me that back in his university days, he and his friend used a very direct approach. They'd just go up to women in the street and ask them if they fancied some. No pre-amble, no pussy-footing, just straight in there. Apparently, about 60% of the time, they'd slap his face and storm off. But the other 40% were up for it.

They even turned it into a competition, to try to bag a different girl every day for a whole year. The rules of the competition permitted the building up of 'credit', i.e. if you managed to score three in one day, you could give it a rest for the next two. He says they made it into May before giving up, on account of missing too many lectures because they ended up spending too much time visiting the STD clinic.

Well at least you can't condemn them for their honesty! :thumbsup::bagoverhead:

Archived