Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
manderlyh

The Birthday Thread

Happy belated birthday ledzepfilm and Paul! I hope you both had a great day:-) :birthday:

Edited by Deborah J

More belated wishes for May and June birthdays - slavetozep, Super Dave, and our resident sports thread accountant - Mr. Carruthers.

thank you :)

Happy Birthday to Sue Dounim! Hope you are able to relax and listen to your favorite '77 show today! Have a great day and thank you for all you contribute to the forum!!! :)

:birthday:

Edited by Walter

Hi,

I echo Strider's and ebk's sentiments. Between work and renovating my new home, I haven't kept track of the birthday calender at all! Damn!!! :slapface:

Belated Happy Birthday Julie! I know you had to work on that day but I am really glad that it turned out to be a very special day for you! :birthday:

Belated Happy Birthday Paul! Hope you had a great one! :birthday: By the way, I've been a fan of General Hospital for about 10 years now and I have to say, I really like your avatar of Luke Spencer! :)

Belated Happy Birthday SuperDave! I don't know you very well, but I hope you had a great birthday! :birthday:

Happy Birthday Sue Dounim! :birthday: I know I rarely post in the Led Zep live section of the forum, but I really do love reading your contributions! Cheers! :)

Happy belated Birthday to Zepscoda! I meant to post this yesterday, but didn't get in here at all....

Hope you had a great day with your family and celebrated the day in style! Too bad your "gummies" from Colorado weren't able to be there with you! ;):)

Edited by Walter

Happy (belated) Birthday Zepscoda! Hope you had a fabulous day!!

Happy Birthday zepscoda, Sue and reswati.

Edited by jb126

Muchos gracias, jb126 and Walter.

regards from the land of the flying Dutchmen (mister Arjen Robben and co, haha)

(Belated) Happy Birthday reswati! :birthday: Hope you had a great one! Hopefully, the Netherlands will win the FIFA World Cup!! :cheer:

Happy Birthday to StairwayRemainsTheSame! :birthday: Have a great one! :)

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Hi,

I echo Strider's and ebk's sentiments. Between work and renovating my new home, I haven't kept track of the birthday calender at all! Damn!!! :slapface:

Belated Happy Birthday Julie! I know you had to work on that day but I am really glad that it turned out to be a very special day for you! :birthday:

Belated Happy Birthday Paul! Hope you had a great one! :birthday: By the way, I've been a fan of General Hospital for about 10 years now and I have to say, I really like your avatar of Luke Spencer! :)

Belated Happy Birthday SuperDave! I don't know you very well, but I hope you had a great birthday! :birthday:

Happy Birthday Sue Dounim! :birthday: I know I rarely post in the Led Zep live section of the forum, but I really do love reading your contributions! Cheers! :)

thanks, buddy :)

best wishes to zepscoda, sue and rezzy ..... hope you all had wonderful birthdays :)

zepscoda, reswati, sue...Happy (belated) birthdays to all of you!!! :yourock:

Edited by Strider

Happy Birthday TypeO! Hope you have a great day and listen to Presence, for old times sake! :)

Edited by Walter

Happy Birthday TypeO! Hope you have a great day and listen to Presence, for old times sake! :)

Aye, and lots of Type O Negative too!

So TypeO shares a birthday with the French Independence Day? How interesting.

:birthday: Belated Birthday Wishes to you, TypeO! :drinks:

Cheers.

So sorry I missed this. I hope all of you had a great one. Happy belated birthday zepscoda,reswati and TypeO :birthday:

So sorry I missed this. I hope all of you had a great one. Happy belated birthday zepscoda,reswati and TypeO :birthday:

Me too. I hope everyone had and have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

^^^

Merci beaucoup jb!

I'm afraid I was amiss in missing two fellow Zepheads birthdays...Melcórë and my fellow Jane's Addiction freak, Wolfman! Happy belated birthday fellow Leos! :birthday::drinks:

Party on...