The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Happy Birthday henrybonzo! :birthday:

Let the Guinness and rock and roll flow! May you have a glorious birthday with plenty of cool presents and a healthy side order of John Henry Bonham. And remember to be thankful...for you have now lived longer than Bonzo himself.

Cheers! :drinks:

Edited by Strider

• 3 weeks later...

He likes all the teams this Raider fan cannot stand...the Giants, the A's, the 49ers...so fuck him. Hahaha, just kidding.

:birthday:

Happy belated Birthday redrum! Hope you had a murderous day and murdered some beers in celebration.

• 3 weeks later...

thank you, CP and Jabe :)

well, I have had better birthdays - this year I had to work :( but yes, Mr Slave always brightens me up and spoils me.

We went to dinner , I got flowers, choccies, dvds, book ..... and tomorrow we are going to sydney for the day to see

Graham Hancock on tour - can't wait! and i took sunday off work, too YAY!

http://www.grahamhancock.com/

Belated birthday wishes to you Jules fl.gif

I know you had to work, but it still sounds like you had a lovely day and evening, with a great weekend coming up.

thanks so much, whoopie ♥

:birthday:

Best birthday wishes to you Jules! Bet hubby had a grand present waiting for you when you got home from work. Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day! Cheers! :toast:

thanks, strider. yes, mr slave is the best :)