The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Thank you Viginia, ebk, Debs, Strider, Planted, and Chase - you are all very thoughtful!

Had a nice evening out with the family and now getting ready for our big neighborhood bash tonight! I hope it's not as spooky as the Cowboys' defense, Sean, I can't take that TWICE in one week! ;)

Then, tomorrow is Mrs. Walter's birthday. Of course she is on "all saints day"....:)

Thanks again everybody, you are all too kind! :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Fire Opal! Tried PMing you but your mailbox is full, so I'll post greetings here.

:birthday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I'm just waking up so I apologize for getting this out a little late in the day to you. Hope you had a splendid Celebration Day amongst your friends and family. Best wishes to you. :toast:

Cheers, Sean

Thank you Viginia, ebk, Debs, Strider, Planted, and Chase - you are all very thoughtful!

Had a nice evening out with the family and now getting ready for our big neighborhood bash tonight! I hope it's not as spooky as the Cowboys' defense, Sean, I can't take that TWICE in one week! ;)

Then, tomorrow is Mrs. Walter's birthday. Of course she is on "all saints day".... :)

Thanks again everybody, you are all too kind! :blush:

Well, obviously I don't frequent this thread nearly enough.

I shall ignore the shame and embarrassment of posting this so ridiculously late for the greater good of wishing you a painfully belated Happy Birthday.

Hope it was a good 'un, muh man!

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday Kiwi Zep Fan 87!

:birthday:

Hope you're having fun all the way across the globe and cranking some primo vintage garage-psych rock!

All the best to you on your Celebration Day! Cheers! :drinks:

Thank you Strider!! :D

You are absolutely right! I did indeed listen to some fine 60's Garage Rock tracks, all thanks to Nuggets : Original artyfacts from the first psychedelic era

Cheers to you! :beer::you_rock::thanku:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

• 2 weeks later...

"Thanks Ally and Kev, you guys are very missed by me, as is Kiwi, Slave, Magic, and all the rest to few to mention, lol....

In my time away, I have

1. Found God, literally, as an Engery Source that entwines each and every nook and cranny of the Universe, so Obi Wan was right all along then?......

2. Adopted a Dog that needed a Forever Home, and has become a Great Friend to our Old Dog Bullet.....

3. Been defriended by so many Face Book Fellons I have lost count....

4. Decieded not to get involved in Politics or Religion.....(Yeah Right?)

5. Made it my Mission in Life to Discover the Truth and share it with all that will listen, and those that wont listen can see it on You Tube....

Anyway, Y'All have a Wonderful Christmas and a Debt Free New Year, see Y'All Very Soon, BD......."

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

Hi Danny! :wave:

It is really lovely to hear from you again! I (and many others) have really missed you around here! That's for damn sure!!

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Cheers to you! :beer::yourock: It is really cool knowing that you were actually born on Christmas Eve!! :D

(Belated) Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you, Kate, your sons and of course little Leo! :santa:

Stay safe and warm these holidays!! :friends:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

>"Thanks Ally and Kev, you guys are very missed by me, as is Kiwi, Slave, Magic, and all the rest to few to mention, lol....

In my time away, <

Maybe the others but we ranted about potatoes!Remember? :hysterical:

>1. Found God, literally, as an Engery Source that entwines each and every nook and cranny of the Universe, so Obi Wan was right all along then?......<

If it right for you,then it is.

>2. Adopted a Dog that needed a Forever Home, and has become a Great Friend to our Old Dog Bullet.....<

Well,I have 3 stray cats,a skunk and ground hog,never mind the rabbits,.....how about Rocky J Squirrel?? Egad,I didn't give birth to these critters!

>3. Been defriended by so many Face Book Fellons I have lost count....<

And?

>4. Decieded not to get involved in Politics or Religion.....(Yeah Right?)<

*cough* :bait:

All the best Mum and that big lug! :yay: