The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

What a cool, great thing to do LedZepfvr!!! I hope you had fun flying around that track while supporting such a great cause. You go girl!!

I watched my beloved Who Dats skin the Bears. BBQ'ed for neighbors and friends and drank lots of Abita Springs beer. I must say that I am a little tipsy right about now. Surprised I can type.

Hooray Who Dats! I picked them in my pool! :yay:

Thanks to you all for the birthday wishes....it was such a great day for me...one I will remember for sure.

I did to practice runs screaming down the track...first run 61.2 mph...second run 65.49 mph, time 4.9 seconds but I redlighted. Those lights on the christmas tree are tricky to anticapate. Last run, which was the actual compitition was 75.33 mph in 4.2 seconds but I broke out...which means I went to fast.

Oh yeah....birthday wishes to potted plant and badgeholder.........

Wow, Ledzepfvr, that is so cool you drove the dragster! We went to the Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios last night, had madmen with chainsaws attacking us all night. Good times! haha Happy Bdays to Deborah J and Potted Plant! Libras rule!

Happy Birthday to wishes to all the October-born forum members, and may you have many more years of heart stopping fun.

Happy Birthday chillumpuffer!! Looks like a(nother) fabulous dinner you're having tonight! And I'm sure you'll find just the right wine to go with it :toast:

Cheers ebk. Tough choice for the wine for dinner as it's a hottie. I've plumped for a Vouvrey with the Lamb Rogan Josh. This fiery sub continent classic is made with a lot of ginger and garlic, well spiced with 2 tbs of Kashmiri chilli powder plus 3 dried chillies for a taste busting overload. I have a Gustalas Red Rioja 2009 ( from the excellent Bodegas Navajas vineyard) for the evening drinking. It goes superb with my green as it's full and oaky. Marvellous

:birthday:

Happy Birthday to Mr. Cool Breeze himself, chillumpuffer! May you have yourself a most righteous Celebration Day with Mrs. CP. :toast:

Good food...good wine...and good...

attachicon.gif22_122310kushstory_05-1.jpg

VERY NICE, Strider! :thumbsup:

Happy (belated) Birthday CP...hope it was a good one!

I haven't been around much lately, sorry for my tardiness.